Jump to content

trans & enby rep in media


illumi Β  Β 

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, sevan said:

it kind of sounds like bigender to me ngl bc bro only feels connection to two genders. but anyway

Well I suppose it would be bigenderfluid because it's two genders but she does change genders rather than feeling them both at the same time?

8 hours ago, sevan said:

holy shit i love how you provided quotations to support your hc. i like it! i hope they make it canon tbfhΒ 

I mean... Baum's kind of dead, so he can't really make anything canon anymore XD The books (all the original ones at least) are in the public domain, though, and people keep making their own versions, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone ends up writing a trans Ozma! (And also a lesbian Ozma and Dorothy because that is also heavily implied in the books XD)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Well I suppose it would be bigenderfluid because it's two genders but she does change genders rather than feeling them both at the same time?

bigender can be genderfluid between two genders. read the wikiΒ here

14 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

I mean... Baum's kind of dead, so he can't really make anything canon anymore XD The books (all the original ones at least) are in the public domain, though, and people keep making their own versions, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone ends up writing a trans Ozma! (And also a lesbian Ozma and Dorothy because that is also heavily implied in the books XD)

fuck yeah even more queer rep im all here for it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
On 12/15/2022 at 8:37 PM, _Kai_ said:

c!Fundy from dsmp is headcanoned as a Transman & oml I was thrilled when I heard bout this some time ago

Omg yes! I didn’t know for the longest time and then when I rewatched the dsmp and I got to the part where they were talking about it and I actually cried I was so happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I head canon so many characters as queer, I shouldn’t be allowed to lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 10:46 PM, Coyotea said:

I head canon so many characters as queer, I shouldn’t be allowed to lol

do drop them if u want lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, NVLL said:

do drop them if u want lmao

I will if I ever have th energy to type them out lolΒ 
Wait a minute-

I feel like I recognize you from somewhere… The A-spec Archives?Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I will if I ever have th energy to type them out lolΒ 
Wait a minute-

I feel like I recognize you from somewhere… The A-spec Archives?Β 

yh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...