Confused about my gender

Amierosie    

Hi , I’m really struggling atm to come to terms with my gender I feel sometimes like I don’t relate with my assigned gender and these feelings seems to be really intense sometimes and then disappear and come back but I don’t know what I am and it’s stressing me out I feel out of control and I’m scared I’m just faking everything and my brain is just making this all up I probably sound really stupid and I’m sorry , if anyone else has gone through this please leave your thoughts on it 

• Digital Mentor
12 minutes ago, Amierosie said:

Hi , I’m really struggling atm to come to terms with my gender I feel sometimes like I don’t relate with my assigned gender and these feelings seems to be really intense sometimes and then disappear and come back but I don’t know what I am and it’s stressing me out I feel out of control and I’m scared I’m just faking everything and my brain is just making this all up I probably sound really stupid and I’m sorry , if anyone else has gone through this please leave your thoughts on it 

Hi @Amierosie, welcome to the community. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. It's lovely to have you here 😀. This is a really welcoming and supportive community and there are lots of others here, who understand what you're going through. I just wanted to reassure you that it's very normal to feel confused. My advice would be to give yourself time. It really does take time to figure things out and there is no pressure to know the answer straight away. I know this can feel frustrating but I can reassure you that things will become clearer. And we are here for you if you would like to talk about what's been going on for you some more. 

Staff-Account.png

On 11/12/2022 at 4:56 AM, Amierosie said:

so you feel as though youre trans but then all of a sudden youre fine with your agab again and the feelings of transness fluctuate in intensity? well. do you feel unrelated to your agab because of the fact that you feel no gender or do you feel like smth else? i would like to hear some elaboration and perhaps conclude on a suitable label and explanation for your situation

• 4 weeks later...

questioning is really hard, i struggled with it for a few years too. you dom't have to figure it out right away, although i know how frustrating it is to not know who you are. it's completely normal to feel stressed and out of control in this situation. from what you said, your feelings towards your gender seem to change. could you possibly be genderfluid or something similar? a lot of genderfluid/genderflux people experience gender dysphoria coming and going away. you could look into those identities and see if they resinate with you? don't stress yourself too much about it, finding a right label takes time and it's a proccess. take some time, it's okay. have you tried to experiment with pronouns online or gender expression irl? you could try different styles of expression to see which one makes you comfortable. what do you think?

• 3 months later...

Hello…I’m new here and honestly I don’t know why I’m even doing here i been questioning myself for awhile now about my sexuality but with all the stereotypes and criticism I have kept my thoughts and feelings about me as a person to myself I’m not sure what I am or who I want to be….

17 hours ago, Taya said:

Hello…I’m new here and honestly I don’t know why I’m even doing here i been questioning myself for awhile now about my sexuality but with all the stereotypes and criticism I have kept my thoughts and feelings about me as a person to myself I’m not sure what I am or who I want to be….

Hey Taya,

Welcome to the community. I can see you've posted a main topic about this, so I will reply to you there :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e