Got a suggestion? We want to hear about it!

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

This thread is now closed and has been replaced by an idea submission tool which is available here.

Howdy!

Got a suggestion or a feature request that you think will make our support community even better? Here's the place to post about it. There are no right or wrong answers and we love to hear your thoughts. If there's something you think could be improved, changed, or added to make your experience even better, please throw it in the comment section! We'll regularly be reviewing feedback and taking all of your suggestions on board.

- Harper πŸ˜€

Staff-Account.png

Harper
This post was recognized by Harper!

"Thanks for your suggestion!"

jake was awarded the badge 'Invented a new community feature' and 5 points.

Would be good to get more information on how to set up a blog, it took me a quick min to figure it out lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Harper

MoonieOwl was awarded the badge 'Invented a new community feature' and 5 points.

This isn't the most helpful thing but I just thought it would be cool to have a selection of background colours for the website so its not just black and I just like pastel colours so a pastel background would be awesome! Quite random but It would be a nice feature!

OOHHH and also your colour you chose could show up on your profile so others can see the kind of aesthetic you like!!!!

• Like 1

Oh wait and maybe different fonts!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry im the type of person that likes everything looking perfect and unique lol)

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
13 hours ago, MoonieOwl said:

This isn't the most helpful thing but I just thought it would be cool to have a selection of background colours for the website so its not just black and I just like pastel colours so a pastel background would be awesome! Quite random but It would be a nice feature!

OOHHH and also your colour you chose could show up on your profile so others can see the kind of aesthetic you like!!!!

Great idea, we’ll look into this. Thanks Max!

Staff-Account.png

No problem! I always like to see websites or apps that let you add your own personal spin to them!

• Like 1

Harper

WinterPickles was awarded the badge 'Invented a new community feature' and 5 points.

Maybe you could add a quick escape button. Like if you want need to exit the website quickly but you are still able to go back to it later

Harper

Asher was awarded the badge 'Invented a new community feature' and 5 points.

On 6/23/2021 at 11:09 AM, WinterPickles said:

Maybe you could add a quick escape button. Like if you want need to exit the website quickly but you are still able to go back to it later

YES! This would be really helpful since my parents CANT know I’m on here. I’m not out to them yet and they’re very homo/bi/transphobic…

• Ditch the Label Staff

Β 

On 6/23/2021 at 7:09 PM, WinterPickles said:

Β 

7 hours ago, Asher said:

YES! This would be really helpful since my parents CANT know I’m on here. I’m not out to them yet and they’re very homo/bi/transphobic…

Thanks for the great suggestion @WinterPicklesΒ @Asher. Can confirm our developers are working on it now and we should be able to launch with it next weekΒ πŸ˜ƒ

• Thanks 1
  • Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe add how to guides on creating threads/replies/quotes for new users/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff
On 6/25/2021 at 3:10 PM, Harper said:

Thanks for the great suggestion @WinterPicklesΒ @Asher. Can confirm our developers are working on it now and we should be able to launch with it next weekΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Hi @WinterPicklesΒ & @AsherΒ - just letting you know that we've now rolled this feature out! Let me know your thoughts πŸ™‚Β 

Staff-Account.png

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 8:15 AM, Lillyrose4 said:

add Halloween features maybe @Ghostie can help ahhhhhhhhhhΒ 

yes, seasonal features! maybe a way to be able to chat with certain people without everyone seeing, but still have the staff be able to see?

Also-the thing that tells us who the wardens are has a typo so pls fix that

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 10/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, Lillyrose4 said:

add Halloween features maybe @Ghostie can help ahhhhhhhhhhΒ 

What kind of features would you like to see?

11 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

yes, seasonal features! maybe a way to be able to chat with certain people without everyone seeing, but still have the staff be able to see?

Well spotted on the typo! Which are you talking about? We're also working on the first suggestion, so thank you!Β 

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Harper said:

What kind of features would you like to see?

Well spotted on the typo! Which are you talking about? We're also working on the first suggestion, so thank you!Β 

I was thinking, maybe a badge where on Halloween and Christmas if we're feeling the spooky season we get a badge etcΒ 

53 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

I was thinking, maybe a badge where on Halloween and Christmas if we're feeling the spooky season we get a badge etcΒ 

maybe, since lots of posts have extra space, there could be a themed icon that pops up

15 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

yes, seasonal features!

And maybe a way to be able to chat with certain people without everyone seeing, but still have the staff be able to see?

also-i made a typo that made things unclear. i fixed it above^

16 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

maybe, since lots of posts have extra space, there could be a themed icon that pops up

also-i made a typo that made things unclear. i fixed it above^

i dont know what a warden is but yupΒ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, TransGurllll said:

To let your messages not merge together? And maybe a lighter back ground on the main page as black is nice but maybe a Christmas colour?

Good day! We do actually have a different theme which is much brighter. If you head to the footer, at the very bottom right of the page, you should see a menu called Theme. Select it and then switch to light mode. Hope this helps :) We also use post merging to reduce spam and toΒ automatically compile posts together if they are sent in quick succession.Β 

On 10/20/2021 at 3:00 PM, Princess-Lilly said:

i dont know what a warden is but yupΒ 

Wardens are community moderators. There is more about them and their role here :)Β 

Staff-Account.png

My answer probably won't be any use but, because our community is growing I was wondering if we can have a online chat where a mod mods the chat but all users can talk to one another with staff?Β  A general chat.. only a thought

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering, whether a anxiety forum can be made as I haven't seen one specific for fears, panic disorders etc. I know theirs a mental health forum, but many suffer with anxiety disorder etc and from someone who has it server and getting put on medication, I'd love to see something about that. @HarperΒ @BlondieΒ @DaisieΒ @Monsoon

• 11 months later...

It would be great if everything was more accessible, like if the Themes bar on the very bottom was in with your profile settings. I also was just checking everything out and didn't see a place where you could delete your account if for some reason you had to or weren't using it anymore. I always check for those kinds of things and didn't see one so that would be helpful. Usually there's a Delete Profile button where you can click it and it'll bring up the little confirmation thing and stuff in the side menu under Account but I didn't see one when I looked.

I think that type of thing is just good to have and after looking I didn't find one anywhere. This is another example of everything being confusing and hard to access.

Speaking of themes, I saw people talking about different ones and I think that more options for themes would be nice, but also the layout of everything is kind of confusing and having an option that lets buttons, text boxes, icons, etc. be more rounded would be great.

Thank you! This is a lot of pretty miniscule details but I think it would help make it look more inviting and well-organized.

Edited by MySchoolLesbianZ
typo

23 hours ago, MySchoolLesbianZ said:

It would be great if everything was more accessible, like if the Themes bar on the very bottom was in with your profile settings. I also was just checking everything out and didn't see a place where you could delete your account if for some reason you had to or weren't using it anymore. I always check for those kinds of things and didn't see one so that would be helpful. Usually there's a Delete Profile button where you can click it and it'll bring up the little confirmation thing and stuff in the side menu under Account but I didn't see one when I looked.

Oh yeah! Now that you mention it I don't see one. All the invision forums I know have one.

Kinda weird

1 hour ago, A User said:

Oh yeah! Now that you mention it I don't see one. All the invision forums I know have one.

Kinda weird

You can request for your account to be deleted, it's not something you can do through a button because there's always the fear that someone will somehow get their account deleted by someone who shouldn't have access to their account.

• Like 2