This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

weight and overall body

5H43_26 Β  Β 

19 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'ts interesting that you've said it's not like sexual assault, because what you've told us sounds like it definitely is. What do you think about that?

because shes not doing it for the sake of doing it, she often apologizes if she actually touches my chest bc idk if she means to and she only tried to grope me once and it was fully playful and she didnt actually touch me

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5H43_26

• Monsoon

• -Penny

Hey there,

i just want to say that we really care about your safety here. I know that it can be scary for young people when they open up about something that their parents or carers are doing that is troubling them. We are here for you if there is anything you ever need to talk about, and this is a safe space where you can be completely vulnerable and open with us, no judgement.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

i just want to say that we really care about your safety here. I know that it can be scary for young people when they open up about something that their parents or carers are doing that is troubling them. We are here for you if there is anything you ever need to talk about, and this is a safe space where you can be completely vulnerable and open with us, no judgement.Β 

yeah i know i just really dont want to talk about this anymore bc i dont think its a real issue as much as it may sound

id honestly rather more advice on what I said prior to the statement about my mom, bc i dont think im gonna paint my nails anymore since im scared of being hate crimed or talked shit about bc of it and like what that kid said to me is still messing w me and i considered sh that day

Hey there,

Yeah, I know how much it bothered you being treated that way by the kid and it sounds like it really hurt you which is a totally normal reaction. I think that in these kinds of scenarios, it's realistic to acknowledge that people will usually always have something to say, mostly behind your back, and you can't please everyone. However, you can please yourself and focus on your own fulfilment and authenticity by living your life in the way you want to. Eventually, over time, you learn to turn down the background noise of what people are saying about you, or what they might saying; you just don't really know, and they become less and less important over time. What do you think?

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, I know how much it bothered you being treated that way by the kid and it sounds like it really hurt you which is a totally normal reaction. I think that in these kinds of scenarios, it's realistic to acknowledge that people will usually always have something to say, mostly behind your back, and you can't please everyone. However, you can please yourself and focus on your own fulfilment and authenticity by living your life in the way you want to. Eventually, over time, you learn to turn down the background noise of what people are saying about you, or what they might saying; you just don't really know, and they become less and less important over time. What do you think?

yeah. it still hurt a lot that no one really cared how i felt and just wanted to report the situation.

On 12/22/2022 at 8:25 PM, RYD1NG H4WKS said:

yeah. it still hurt a lot that no one really cared how i felt and just wanted to report the situation.

Hey there,

I noticed what you said about how no one really cared, and I'm wondering, how come you feel that way?

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I noticed what you said about how no one really cared, and I'm wondering, how come you feel that way?

bc the adults just wanted a report on the situation and my 'friends' only checked in once and only seemed to half care

also ik that i shouldnt get this way but this is how i feel rn
nothing can go right for me ig. i was so fucking excited for my new phone and now everything’s just wrong with it. like the phone itself works fine but the case doesn’t fit and neither does the screen protector so now i’m using my moms old case and screen protector that don’t fit right and i’m scared i’m gonna drop and break my phone and i’ve been crying for an hr and honestly i don’t know why and i know it’s bad but this is stressing me out and making me feel really negative and i honestly just wanna give up bc this is like a big thing for me…
god elyotto has it right in sugarcrash i am so tired of this fucking shit
i need support rn. idk if i can get it thou
and i have so much hw to do it’s stressing me out ontop of this and like midterms in school and karate stuff and i just need s break but i can’t get it. januarys gonna be so stressful on me

11 hours ago, RYD1NG H4WKS said:

bc the adults just wanted a report on the situation and my 'friends' only checked in once and only seemed to half care

also ik that i shouldnt get this way but this is how i feel rn
nothing can go right for me ig. i was so fucking excited for my new phone and now everything’s just wrong with it. like the phone itself works fine but the case doesn’t fit and neither does the screen protector so now i’m using my moms old case and screen protector that don’t fit right and i’m scared i’m gonna drop and break my phone and i’ve been crying for an hr and honestly i don’t know why and i know it’s bad but this is stressing me out and making me feel really negative and i honestly just wanna give up bc this is like a big thing for me…
god elyotto has it right in sugarcrash i am so tired of this fucking shit
i need support rn. idk if i can get it thou
and i have so much hw to do it’s stressing me out ontop of this and like midterms in school and karate stuff and i just need s break but i can’t get it. januarys gonna be so stressful on me

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear your friends only seemed to half-care. I'm wondering, what other things do you feel they could have done to show you that they cared?Β 

Also, it sounds like you're emotionally burnt out and overwhelmed at the moment, and it's okay to feel that way. It seems like things are really getting on top of you, and I can imagine that this is a lot of emotional weight to carry, especially with the demands of school and karate. I'm wondering, would you like some help to prioritise and manage all of the different tasks you need to get on with? We are more than happy to support you.Β 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear your friends only seemed to half-care. I'm wondering, what other things do you feel they could have done to show you that they cared?Β 

Also, it sounds like you're emotionally burnt out and overwhelmed at the moment, and it's okay to feel that way. It seems like things are really getting on top of you, and I can imagine that this is a lot of emotional weight to carry, especially with the demands of school and karate. I'm wondering, would you like some help to prioritize and manage all of the different tasks you need to get on with? We are more than happy to support you.Β 

not laughed it off. and maybe check in more than once

idk. i wish everything just didn't have to be happening at the same time. like the past few months were really chill even with big things bc they weren't at the same time. but some of my midterms overlap with karate deadlines and events and its just a lot at once... and i wont drop anything or take a break so idk if theres much help to be done

Hey there,

I'm wondering then, with your friends, could you maybe speak with them about that experience and share what else they could do next time?

Also, I get what you are saying about not dropping anything or taking a break. I know that people find it helpful to prioritise tasks and then come up with a plan for how they can then manage the competing demands. What do you think?

33 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm wondering then, with your friends, could you maybe speak with them about that experience and share what else they could do next time?

Also, I get what you are saying about not dropping anything or taking a break. I know that people find it helpful to prioritise tasks and then come up with a plan for how they can then manage the competing demands. What do you think?

i feel weird since they're older than me and i can already tell that they like baby me and stuff and i dont want them to know that i felt hurt from this experience. I lost another friend that way

I dont know how to prioritize tasks when they are all the same level of necessary to me

Hey there,

I get what you're saying about not wanting to tell them because they baby you and you lost another friend by doing that, but by asserting your needs, it might actually help them to treat you in a more mature way; what do you think?

Also, if you like, you can share the tasks with me and we can try to prioritise them together, but it's completely up to you!

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I get what you're saying about not wanting to tell them because they baby you and you lost another friend by doing that, but by asserting your needs, it might actually help them to treat you in a more mature way; what do you think?

Also, if you like, you can share the tasks with me and we can try to prioritise them together, but it's completely up to you!

maybe. i dont want to sound weak or like im crying to them bc ive sounded that way with other things and its caused them to baby me more

sure we can try ig
I have midterms in school the 9th and 10th for geometry that are required, then an event in karate the 14th at night i've already signed up for, the a tournament in karate the entire day on the 15th that I have to do, then a full day camp in karate the 16th I've already signed up for, then midterms for global history the 18th 19th and 20th, which are required, along with my karate teaching certification also being the 18th that I have to do or I fail the entire year.

Edited by RYD1NG H4WKS

5 hours ago, RYD1NG H4WKS said:

maybe. i dont want to sound weak or like im crying to them bc ive sounded that way with other things and its caused them to baby me more

sure we can try ig
I have midterms in school the 9th and 10th for geometry that are required, then an event in karate the 14th at night i've already signed up for, the a tournament in karate the entire day on the 15th that I have to do, then a full day camp in karate the 16th I've already signed up for, then midterms for global history the 18th 19th and 20th, which are required, along with my karate teaching certification also being the 18th that I have to do or I fail the entire year.

Hey there,

That does sound like a busy schedule, but you can definitely manage it and succeed. I'm wondering, do you have a study timetable in place at all? Now is a good time to get ahead so you can then focus on karate when it comes! What do you think?

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That does sound like a busy schedule, but you can definitely manage it and succeed. I'm wondering, do you have a study timetable in place at all? Now is a good time to get ahead so you can then focus on karate when it comes! What do you think?

oh im not stressed about doing bad on any of these things its just a lot at once. i think im perfectly prepared for the school-based stuff. and pretty confident in both karate things, and the camp and event are easy. its like i said, just a lot at once

20 hours ago, RYD1NG H4WKS said:

oh im not stressed about doing bad on any of these things its just a lot at once. i think im perfectly prepared for the school-based stuff. and pretty confident in both karate things, and the camp and event are easy. its like i said, just a lot at once

Hey there,

That's good that you're not stressed about doing bad on any of them. It's great that you have confidence in your ability to succeed in these tasks, and that will carry you a long way. So really, it's more about feeling like it's too much, and I'm wondering, what feelings come a long with that? Have you been experiencing anxiety, stress perhaps?

11 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's good that you're not stressed about doing bad on any of them. It's great that you have confidence in your ability to succeed in these tasks, and that will carry you a long way. So really, it's more about feeling like it's too much, and I'm wondering, what feelings come a long with that? Have you been experiencing anxiety, stress perhaps?

yes its the stress coming from anxiety and just being overwhelmed. like if each of these were in their own month or at least a week break between everything i'd be much better off

Hey,

Yeah, it is a lot, and it would definitely be better to have them better spaced out. On the plus side though, I think this experience will help you to develop your skills to work under pressure and manage your wellbeing during such times, what do you think? Also, I'm wondering, what usually helps you to stay calm when you're experiencing anxiety and feeling overwhelmed?Β 

On 1/1/2023 at 5:36 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, it is a lot, and it would definitely be better to have them better spaced out. On the plus side though, I think this experience will help you to develop your skills to work under pressure and manage your wellbeing during such times, what do you think? Also, I'm wondering, what usually helps you to stay calm when you're experiencing anxiety and feeling overwhelmed?Β 

yeah my therapist said the same thing
and im not sure. i usually just stay stressed unless i can listen to music and that only sometimes helps

That’s great that music helps sometimes. We can suggest some things for you to try if you’d find that helpful? Also, I’m wondering, is there anything else you enjoy doing, such as gaming, taking a walk, having a hot bath, that kind of thing?Β 

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

That’s great that music helps sometimes. We can suggest some things for you to try if you’d find that helpful? Also, I’m wondering, is there anything else you enjoy doing, such as gaming, taking a walk, having a hot bath, that kind of thing?Β 

not really. used to play minecraft a ton but then idk what happened and i lost my acc and cant afford to buy another

1 hour ago, KN1GHTH4WKS said:

not really. used to play minecraft a ton but then idk what happened and i lost my acc and cant afford to buy another

Hey there,

It might be a good idea to try and find some other things that relax you; what do you think? If you like, we can suggest some things to try?Β 

On 1/3/2023 at 5:06 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It might be a good idea to try and find some other things that relax you; what do you think? If you like, we can suggest some things to try?Β 

def cant relax now when my dogs potentially gonna be euthanized either today or sometime in the near future, or die on her own.

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear about that. Losing a family pet is so emotional; they really do become a part of the family and the loss can be really painful. How are you feeling? I can imagine you must be really emotional, and that's a completely normal response. I hope you are as okay as you can be. Now more than ever would be a really good time to try and do something you find calming so that you can find a more restful emotional space during this tricky time. We are here for you.

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear about that. Losing a family pet is so emotional; they really do become a part of the family and the loss can be really painful. How are you feeling? I can imagine you must be really emotional, and that's a completely normal response. I hope you are as okay as you can be. Now more than ever would be a really good time to try and do something you find calming so that you can find a more restful emotional space during this tricky time. We are here for you.

I was able to keep myself under control yesterday and I didn't even cry or show much emotion. It hurts on the inside and im really not ok knowing shes going to be gone soon.Β my sister is surprisingly worse than me though. i somehow was not crying and she’s a mess. i never knew she cared this much. shes calling me emotionless and heartless though just bc im keeping things to myself. I know that if i let them get to me and i show my feelings i wont be able to get myself under control and that I really wont be ok though