Just learning for important test tmr, don't know nothin'

Bubbletea    

On 12/12/2022 at 7:32 PM, Bubbletea said:

Anybody got any tips for last minute studying? 

Hey there,

Sorry we didn't get to this sooner. How was the test?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 12/13/2022 at 9:19 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Sorry we didn't get to this sooner. How was the test?

Well, it was good I hope haha. I was really nervous at first but not too bad. I am writing a math test on Friday though and that is definitely something I should worry about. Math is not my thing at all.

On 12/14/2022 at 9:16 PM, Bubbletea said:

Well, it was good I hope haha. I was really nervous at first but not too bad. I am writing a math test on Friday though and that is definitely something I should worry about. Math is not my thing at all.

Hey there,

That's okay that math is not your thing; you can only try your best, and as long as you put as much effort in as you could, then that's all that matters. What do you think? 

13 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's okay that math is not your thing; you can only try your best, and as long as you put as much effort in as you could, then that's all that matters. What do you think? 

Luckily, I got home schooling today so I'll have another 3 days to prepare. I don't think that as long as I do my best really is all that matters considering I will be graduating this year and having a bad grade in math could be really bad if I am not able to balance it out with another main subject's grade. 

6 hours ago, Bubbletea said:

Luckily, I got home schooling today so I'll have another 3 days to prepare. I don't think that as long as I do my best really is all that matters considering I will be graduating this year and having a bad grade in math could be really bad if I am not able to balance it out with another main subject's grade. 

Hey,

Ah okay, that makes sense. How are you going to spend the next three days preparing? Have you got a good plan? I'm sure you're going to smash it! :) 

On 12/16/2022 at 7:35 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Ah okay, that makes sense. How are you going to spend the next three days preparing? Have you got a good plan? I'm sure you're going to smash it! :) 

Hi, 

I don't have any good plan, I am just improvising honestly lol. I don't have much hope but I'll try my best. I'll be writing tommorow so that's where I'll know if I screwed up or not

20 hours ago, Bubbletea said:

Hi, 

I don't have any good plan, I am just improvising honestly lol. I don't have much hope but I'll try my best. I'll be writing tommorow so that's where I'll know if I screwed up or not

Trying your best is all you can do. We can’t be good at everything, which is unfortunate because we wish we could be aha! But I hope your test goes okay!

we’ve got you ❤️

On 12/18/2022 at 3:39 PM, Bubbletea said:

Hi, 

Hey there,

I hope it went well if you've done it already, and if not, good luck! Let us know how it goes. 

On 12/19/2022 at 1:11 PM, Leila- said:

Trying your best is all you can do. We can’t be good at everything, which is unfortunate because we wish we could be aha! But I hope your test goes okay!

we’ve got you ❤️

Aw tysm! I wrote the test last Tuesday and I actually think that I did well :D

On 12/19/2022 at 9:36 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I hope it went well if you've done it already, and if not, good luck! Let us know how it goes. 

Heya!

It went pretty well I have to say. I didn't expect that I would be able to answer every question on the test so that's a big plus for me :) 

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Bubbletea said:

Heya!

It went pretty well I have to say. I didn't expect that I would be able to answer every question on the test so that's a big plus for me :) 

Heyy @Bubbletea, Monsoon is currently off so I thought I'd jump in and say that it sounds awesome that you were able to answer every question on the test, definitely does sound like a plus to me too! Congrats on that. 

Staff-Account.png

17 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Bubbletea, Monsoon is currently off so I thought I'd jump in and say that it sounds awesome that you were able to answer every question on the test, definitely does sound like a plus to me too! Congrats on that. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 10:17 PM, Bubbletea said:

Heya!

Well done! When will you find out the results? :) 

On 12/28/2022 at 2:20 PM, Monsoon said:

Well done! When will you find out the results? :) 

Thank you! :D

Well, right now I am on winter break for another 1 and a half weeks so probably once they're over I'll get the results

Edited by Bubbletea

2 hours ago, Bubbletea said:

Thank you! :D

Well, right now I am on winter break for another 1 and a half weeks so probably once they're over I'll get the results

Good luck for the results! You'll have to let us know how you do :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 11:20 PM, Monsoon said:

Good luck for the results! You'll have to let us know how you do :)

Hiya, 

Happy New Year!

I got a B in my math test :)

9 hours ago, Bubbletea said:

Hiya, 

Happy New Year!

I got a B in my math test :)

Congratulations! Well done. How are you feeling about that? 

On 1/22/2023 at 9:53 AM, Monsoon said:

Congratulations! Well done. How are you feeling about that? 

Pretty good I'd say

50 minutes ago, Bubbletea said:

Pretty good I'd say

Glad to hear it; you should be proud of yourself :)

I'm just wondering, would you like anymore support now, or are you alright?

On 1/27/2023 at 6:22 PM, Monsoon said:

Glad to hear it; you should be proud of yourself :)

I'm just wondering, would you like anymore support now, or are you alright?

I'm alright now, thanks!

• Like 3