This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

I don’t know how to deal.

PurpleAyeAye    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hi, I have been having a lot of mental health issues lately but right now one thing is bugging me. Recently my cousin who is 13 and my sister who is 12 have been touching my boobs and butt without consent mostly. With my cousin it started when I went to stay with them(my aunt, uncle, and two cousins) during the summer and she was really into my boobs and I thought it was creepy but I brushed it off. But as a continued staying with them the kept wanting to touch my boobs and saying how nice they looked. Sometimes she would beg to touch  them so much that I would let her. I think she just liked the way they felt? Then it kept going. Every time I would see my family they would touch my boobs, sometimes butt, and sometimes she would pressure me into saying yes. Then I didn’t see her for awhile. I am friends with her older sister so we talked a lot and one time it came about that they were fighting and my younger cousin was threatening to rape me and make my older cousin watch. She was then saying she would get my sister to help. I was upset and then my older cousin told me that my younger cousin had been talking about assaulting me for MONTHS. After this my aunt said she talked with her and it was fine. But I saw them for winter holidays and they were being weird. They were talking to me in a seductive way and at one point they sat next to me on my bed when we were alone and they were talking to me weird and started touching my thighs…I don’t remember all of that but I left the room with my older cousin and it was fine. Then my younger cousin told my sister about the rape thing and my sister responded with “omg that’s awesome.” And I felt really unsafe. Like I knew the were younger and girls…but I dunno. We had a family meeting and nothing has really happened since.

My sister didn’t do much she just would grab my butt and be mean to me. But sometimes she will make me rub her back and I don’t know why but it makes me uncomfortable. Then sometimes she rubs my back bc I have back aches and it makes me uncomfortable 😣. She has stopped, but I don’t feel safe around her and I don’t have a really good reason why.

Recently I had a self harm relapse and have been having more panic attacks and I’m really confused. 

At the beginning I would tell ppl and they were concerned but I would say that is okay that it just happens to me. I later realized it wasn’t okay bc some people helped me realize that. Then I tell ppl but they brush it off bc the ppl who were doing this were two girls who were younger than me. I don’t know if it still counts? If so I’m just confused about it. Help….

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Click this notice to reveal the content.
3 hours ago, ANI(ah-knee) said:

Hi, I have been having a lot of mental health issues lately but right now one thing is bugging me. Recently my cousin who is 13 and my sister who is 12 have been touching my boobs and butt without consent mostly. With my cousin it started when I went to stay with them(my aunt, uncle, and two cousins) during the summer and she was really into my boobs and I thought it was creepy but I brushed it off. But as a continued staying with them the kept wanting to touch my boobs and saying how nice they looked. Sometimes she would beg to touch  them so much that I would let her. I think she just liked the way they felt? Then it kept going. Every time I would see my family they would touch my boobs, sometimes butt, and sometimes she would pressure me into saying yes. Then I didn’t see her for awhile. I am friends with her older sister so we talked a lot and one time it came about that they were fighting and my younger cousin was threatening to rape me and make my older cousin watch. She was then saying she would get my sister to help. I was upset and then my older cousin told me that my younger cousin had been talking about assaulting me for MONTHS. After this my aunt said she talked with her and it was fine. But I saw them for winter holidays and they were being weird. They were talking to me in a seductive way and at one point they sat next to me on my bed when we were alone and they were talking to me weird and started touching my thighs…I don’t remember all of that but I left the room with my older cousin and it was fine. Then my younger cousin told my sister about the rape thing and my sister responded with “omg that’s awesome.” And I felt really unsafe. Like I knew the were younger and girls…but I dunno. We had a family meeting and nothing has really happened since.

My sister didn’t do much she just would grab my butt and be mean to me. But sometimes she will make me rub her back and I don’t know why but it makes me uncomfortable. Then sometimes she rubs my back bc I have back aches and it makes me uncomfortable 😣. She has stopped, but I don’t feel safe around her and I don’t have a really good reason why.

Recently I had a self harm relapse and have been having more panic attacks and I’m really confused. 

At the beginning I would tell ppl and they were concerned but I would say that is okay that it just happens to me. I later realized it wasn’t okay bc some people helped me realize that. Then I tell ppl but they brush it off bc the ppl who were doing this were two girls who were younger than me. I don’t know if it still counts? If so I’m just confused about it. Help….

Hi @ANI(ah-knee), thanks so much for getting in touch and sharing what has happened to you. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been going through this. I can reassure you that what your cousin and your sister are doing and saying is not OK and it's completely understandable that you don't feel safe around them. I have sent you a message on confidential support so we can talk about it some more there if you like.  Just click on the confidential support icon on the top of the page (it's the heart icon at the top - fourth one from the left, next to blogs) and you should see my support request. We're here for you 🫂

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 2/2/2024 at 3:10 PM, lulu lulu said:

i have made a new account im laure but i need help with my mental health

Thanks for letting us know @lulu lulu, have messaged you on CS

Staff-Account.png