Satans Satanic Adventures

Mercury Venus Β  Β 

Β 

Hey, my name is Saint, and I am a student, artist, writer, and Queer neuro-divergent person (pronouns he/him) who is on a mission to start an online blog to share my chaotic world with others outside of my self, and gain confidence speaking to others and making friends.Β 

I hope you take the time to get to know me, and look forward to getting to know y'allΒ :)

Side note: because I'd like to remain mysterious in this blog i will not say much about myself for now other than the fact that I'm currently learning new skills for making communicating with others easier (I struggle a lot with this as a neuro-divergent) including learning sign language (any help with this would be greatly appreciated), I have a very "emo" music taste, and hopefully like some people here, Im addicted to pintrest.

Hope you decide to venture on the chaoisty (curiosity & chaos) that comes with this blog,Β 

Saint :)

Edited by Saint Satan
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

Β 

Good day, my fellow people,

It is currently the 24th of February 2024, which is weird in itself as it's a double date, but also because for me whenever a week or period of time goes by fast I feel like I've wasted it. I don't know how to describe it, but it's like all this stuff I've buried in my in that period of time awakens and I'm left feeling very negative and like I'm someone I'm not.

Anywho, I wanted to start this blog with an introduction to a self-project that I have been working on to sort of manage my negative thinking and create a more positive space within myself, and has been growing massively since July 2023.

This project is quite varied in what it has included, but there has been a lot of making playlists, and characters to continuously work on creating myself, and there are a lot of things in there that I think can be done for activities in this blog (such as music challenges)Β if anyone wants to get involved,Β and I shall talk about these in a related post to this one :)

As an autistic individual who struggles greatly with his mental health, I find it helpful to have "projects" that can help me to have something to work on and distract me when I'm struggling and doing badly with my mental health. Since 2022 I have had 3 projects, this one being my most expansive one, that may continue to next year, all three focusing on character creating as I feel like I don't know who I am, and I do a lot of work on Meiker and Pinterest to create these characters I can become in my daily life, to focus on my well-being and manage looking after myself.Β 

I shall show some examples of characters in the post with activities following this, as I'm not sure how to upload photos ahaΒ πŸ˜€

But, I hope you enjoy hearing more about this project and ones to follow, and if you would like me to write about anything specific I would be happy to hear any ideas and suggestions you may have!

Β 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

Hello, Saint! Glad to finally be online to talk to you! I have to say, I'm interested in this project, I'll be following it :)

• Like 2

• Digital Mentor
On 2/24/2024 at 10:45 AM, Mercury Venus said:

It is currently the 24th of February 2024, which is weird in itself as it's a double date, but also because for me whenever a week or period of time goes by fast I feel like I've wasted it. I don't know how to describe it, but it's like all this stuff I've buried in my in that period of time awakens and I'm left feeling very negative and like I'm someone I'm not.

Anywho, I wanted to start this blog with an introduction to a self-project that I have been working on to sort of manage my negative thinking and create a more positive space within myself, and has been growing massively since July 2023.

This project is quite varied in what it has included, but there has been a lot of making playlists, and characters to continuously work on creating myself, and there are a lot of things in there that I think can be done for activities in this blog (such as music challenges)Β if anyone wants to get involved,Β and I shall talk about these in a related post to this one :)

As an autistic individual who struggles greatly with his mental health, I find it helpful to have "projects" that can help me to have something to work on and distract me when I'm struggling and doing badly with my mental health. Since 2022 I have had 3 projects, this one being my most expansive one, that may continue to next year, all three focusing on character creating as I feel like I don't know who I am, and I do a lot of work on Meiker and Pinterest to create these characters I can become in my daily life, to focus on my well-being and manage looking after myself.Β 

I shall show some examples of characters in the post with activities following this, as I'm not sure how to upload photos ahaΒ πŸ˜€

But, I hope you enjoy hearing more about this project and ones to follow, and if you would like me to write about anything specific I would be happy to hear any ideas and suggestions you may have!

Hello again, this sounds really exciting. I'm intrigued and can't wait to hear more about your projectΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...

Annoyingly I keep putting my posts in the wrong place :(
Β 

Here is an update on what I've been up to recently below :)

Β 

Hello again,

I am back after an extended break which I apologise forΒ πŸ˜…

It's been a long time since I last wrote here, and since then my journey of sharing myself with the world has swiftly progressed, and as such I'd like to share some of my recent adventures with youΒ :)

BUT, before I do that, I am going to start this entry by showing you the work I have been doing from the mini-project I announced in my last post.Β 

A brief reminder of what that was- I decided to start this blog with a mini-project that involved creating some character playlists on spotify, and so far, I have to admit I have not gotten far with making the playlists, but I would like to continue with that as I have made some new characters including my most recent (and favorite so far) Mars!

If you choose to check my project out, you will be able to hear more about him soonΒ :)

(I will mention him in my next post as a follow-up for the character mentioned down below)

---------------------------------------------------------------Β 

So the first character I started with was Quinn- an extroverted vampling (half-vampire human).Β 

Quinn is a fiercely bold Sagittarius whose mission in life is to travel around the globe to make the world a better place.

She is an activist and avid gamer with a passion- she can speak to the dead. This makes her a very interesting character in school and has led her to get into some trouble due to her extravagantly phased book reports.

There is a photo of her attachedΒ :)

Her music taste is alternative pop, aligning with my own taste in such music (sorry i don't know what happened to my grammar there XD).

A snapshot of Quinn's music taste is also attachedΒ :)

But yassss.... If you would like to hear about Quinn's backstory I will attach it in my next post, but now on to what I've been up to recently.

One of the things I've been doing is art coursework for my final project, which involves manga, and I got to create a story for a character named Mars which I wanted to share with you.

So without further ado here is the plot of the story:

Mars is a Martian born on the planet of Thelea in a galaxy outside the human solar system. He belongs to a clan of Martians on the planet called Akkipe, who are guardians of the galaxy and have been assigned by a creator like God to protect Earth from harmful forces in the human solar system- the martial arts aliens.

On Thelea each Akkipe exists as a sort of ghost up until the age of 12, when they must pass a test to travel to Earth which determines the family they will be born into. Mars is the only Akkipe who does not pass the test and is instead assigned a "friend" called Ross, to take his place on Earth, however, Ross is less than happy about this and soon becomes an enemy of Mars.

Through proving his worth to the Creator by making a rescue robot named Baiyton, Mars is able to go to Earth and is born into a very large and chaotic family. Lucikly he has Baiyton to guard him, and with Baiytons help Mars learns how to be a "normal" human being, making friendships, and venturing on journeys to be named as the "Ultimate Saviour"- the most powerful guardian of Earth- and he comes to face Ross several times on his quest, as before Mars left to travel to Earth Ross planted his memory into Mar's brain, and now Mars must face Ross whilst living a double life in his head.Β 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That is one of the things I have been doing, and I have also been doing some writing for another story outside of my art called Another Saint Mercury Venus in the Life of Wonderfull Weekends, which I shall create a post on soonΒ :)

Im hoping to make this into a prequel to my art story about Mars, as it would provide inspiration for my final piece, so if anyone could let me know if i should do that I would be thankfulΒ :)

Anywho, I hope you have enjoyed hearing what I have been up to recently, and I shall return soon with more news about my manga and my story.

Β 

Stay well and look after yourself,

SaintΒ :)

Β 

Β 

On 2/24/2024 at 10:42 AM, Mercury Venus said:

Hey, my name is Saint, and I am a student, artist, writer, and Queer neuro-divergent person (pronouns he/him) who is on a mission to start an online blog to share my chaotic world with others outside of my self, and gain confidence speaking to others and making friends.Β 

I hope you take the time to get to know me, and look forward to getting to know y'allΒ :)

Side note: because I'd like to remain mysterious in this blog i will not say much about myself for now other than the fact that I'm currently learning new skills for making communicating with others easier (I struggle a lot with this as a neuro-divergent) including learning sign language (any help with this would be greatly appreciated), I have a very "emo" music taste, and hopefully like some people here, Im addicted to pintrest.

Hope you decide to venture on the chaoisty (curiosity & chaos) that comes with this blog,Β 

Omg , my music taste is quite emo too πŸ˜… I like Death note's theme songs and a lot of rock songs and other kind of pop stuff. I also like Pinterest

Edited by Aurora
Mentioned their Pintrest username

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, Luleekax said:

Omg , my music taste is quite emo too πŸ˜… I like Death note's theme songs and a lot of rock songs and other kind of pop stuff. I also like Pinterest

Hi @Luleekax, I can see that you are new here and I wanted to say a big welcome to Ditch the Label. I am Aurora and I am one of the support mentors. It's lovely to meet you and great to have you hereΒ πŸ˜ƒ

I just wanted to let you know that I have had to edit your post and remove your Pinterest username. In order to keep you and all the other community members safe we don't allow that any personal information is shared here on the forum. I hope you can understand that. If you would like to find out a little more about the reasons for this you can read our community guidelinesΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/blogs/entry/3-community-guidelines/

Harper, our community manager has also explained it all hereΒ Β 

Β 

Β 

If you have any questions at all about this or anything else here on the forum just let me know 😊

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Luleekax, I can see that you are new here and I wanted to say a big welcome to Ditch the Label. I am Aurora and I am one of the support mentors. It's lovely to meet you and great to have you hereΒ πŸ˜ƒ

I just wanted to let you know that I have had to edit your post and remove your Pinterest username. In order to keep you and all the other community members safe we don't allow that any personal information is shared here on the forum. I hope you can understand that. If you would like to find out a little more about the reasons for this you can read our community guidelinesΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/blogs/entry/3-community-guidelines/

Harper, our community manager has also explained it all hereΒ Β 

If you have any questions at all about this or anything else here on the forum just let me know 😊

oh okay thanks, I wasn't aware of this. Thank you tho !!! 🫢

15 hours ago, Luleekax said:

Ooo nice :) I'm not keen on a lot of pop from the early 2020's as it is mainly EDM, but I like bands from the early 2000s / late 2010s such as AJR. Do you have a favourite rock song?Β  I would say mine currently is tonight is the night I d** by Palaye Royale.Β 

• Digital Mentor
On 3/19/2024 at 4:49 PM, Luleekax said:

oh okay thanks, I wasn't aware of this. Thank you tho !!! 🫢

No problem! It's great to have you here!!Β If you have any questions about the forum (or anything else) just give me a shoutΒ πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 3/18/2024 at 8:43 PM, Mercury Venus said:

Annoyingly I keep putting my posts in the wrong place :(
Β 

Here is an update on what I've been up to recently below :)

Hello again,

I am back after an extended break which I apologise forΒ πŸ˜…

It's been a long time since I last wrote here, and since then my journey of sharing myself with the world has swiftly progressed, and as such I'd like to share some of my recent adventures with youΒ :)

BUT, before I do that, I am going to start this entry by showing you the work I have been doing from the mini-project I announced in my last post.Β 

A brief reminder of what that was- I decided to start this blog with a mini-project that involved creating some character playlists on spotify, and so far, I have to admit I have not gotten far with making the playlists, but I would like to continue with that as I have made some new characters including my most recent (and favorite so far) Mars!

If you choose to check my project out, you will be able to hear more about him soonΒ :)

(I will mention him in my next post as a follow-up for the character mentioned down below)

So the first character I started with was Quinn- an extroverted vampling (half-vampire human).Β 

Quinn is a fiercely bold Sagittarius whose mission in life is to travel around the globe to make the world a better place.

She is an activist and avid gamer with a passion- she can speak to the dead. This makes her a very interesting character in school and has led her to get into some trouble due to her extravagantly phased book reports.

There is a photo of her attachedΒ :)

Her music taste is alternative pop, aligning with my own taste in such music (sorry i don't know what happened to my grammar there XD).

A snapshot of Quinn's music taste is also attachedΒ :)

But yassss.... If you would like to hear about Quinn's backstory I will attach it in my next post, but now on to what I've been up to recently.

One of the things I've been doing is art coursework for my final project, which involves manga, and I got to create a story for a character named Mars which I wanted to share with you.

So without further ado here is the plot of the story:

Mars is a Martian born on the planet of Thelea in a galaxy outside the human solar system. He belongs to a clan of Martians on the planet called Akkipe, who are guardians of the galaxy and have been assigned by a creator like God to protect Earth from harmful forces in the human solar system- the martial arts aliens.

On Thelea each Akkipe exists as a sort of ghost up until the age of 12, when they must pass a test to travel to Earth which determines the family they will be born into. Mars is the only Akkipe who does not pass the test and is instead assigned a "friend" called Ross, to take his place on Earth, however, Ross is less than happy about this and soon becomes an enemy of Mars.

Through proving his worth to the Creator by making a rescue robot named Baiyton, Mars is able to go to Earth and is born into a very large and chaotic family. Lucikly he has Baiyton to guard him, and with Baiytons help Mars learns how to be a "normal" human being, making friendships, and venturing on journeys to be named as the "Ultimate Saviour"- the most powerful guardian of Earth- and he comes to face Ross several times on his quest, as before Mars left to travel to Earth Ross planted his memory into Mar's brain, and now Mars must face Ross whilst living a double life in his head.Β 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That is one of the things I have been doing, and I have also been doing some writing for another story outside of my art called Another Saint Mercury Venus in the Life of Wonderfull Weekends, which I shall create a post on soonΒ :)

Im hoping to make this into a prequel to my art story about Mars, as it would provide inspiration for my final piece, so if anyone could let me know if i should do that I would be thankfulΒ :)

Anywho, I hope you have enjoyed hearing what I have been up to recently, and I shall return soon with more news about my manga and my story.

Stay well and look after yourself,

SaintΒ :)

Thanks so much for the update. What a great idea to create a character playlist on Spotify! I find that music can tell us lots about someone. I would love to hear more about Quinn's backstory if you're still happy to share this with us.Β 

I'm also really impressed with the plot of your art coursework. You have a great imagination!! I don't think I would be able to come up with a detailed plot like this.Β  Am I right in thinking that the part where Mars has to learn how to be a 'normal' human is pretty funny?Β 

I can see that you have posted your other story in the Blog section. Another Saint Mercury Venus in the Life of Wonderfull Weekends - what a great title. Makes me want to find out more straight away - I will have a look at that nowΒ πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thanks so much for the update. What a great idea to create a character playlist on Spotify! I find that music can tell us lots about someone. I would love to hear more about Quinn's backstory if you're still happy to share this with us.Β 

I'm also really impressed with the plot of your art coursework. You have a great imagination!! I don't think I would be able to come up with a detailed plot like this.Β  Am I right in thinking that the part where Mars has to learn how to be a 'normal' human is pretty funny?Β 

I can see that you have posted your other story in the Blog section. Another Saint Mercury Venus in the Life of Wonderfull Weekends - what a great title. Makes me want to find out more straight away - I will have a look at that nowΒ πŸ™‚

Thank you :)

You would be right yes, I'm planning to write it in a humerous way, but link to my own journey as a neurodivergent of masking and trying to be more typical and therefore be normal in a soicety where people who are disabled and non neurotypical are often misunderstood.

Im using it as my prequel-story for several creative writing challenges and competitions including the Nanowrimo challenge.Β 

On 3/19/2024 at 11:41 AM, Mercury Venus said:

Ooo nice :) I'm not keen on a lot of pop from the early 2020's as it is mainly EDM, but I like bands from the early 2000s / late 2010s such as AJR. Do you have a favourite rock song?Β  I would say mine currently is tonight is the night I d** by Palaye Royale.Β 

Do you like Metallica? For whom the bell tolls by metallic would be one of my favΒ 

Β 

On 3/23/2024 at 12:34 AM, Luleekax said:

Do you like Metallica? For whom the bell tolls by metallic would be one of my favΒ 

I do indeed. I really like that song too. My favourite currently is the thing that should not be from Master of Puppets.

• Digital Mentor
On 3/21/2024 at 1:41 PM, Mercury Venus said:

Thank you :)

You would be right yes, I'm planning to write it in a humerous way, but link to my own journey as a neurodivergent of masking and trying to be more typical and therefore be normal in a soicety where people who are disabled and non neurotypical are often misunderstood.

Im using it as my prequel-story for several creative writing challenges and competitions including the Nanowrimo challenge.Β 

That's a really good idea and such a smart way of writing about it. Can't wait to read it (if you decide to share it with us)

It's great that you are planning on participating in creative writing challenges and competitions. Do you like to push and challenge yourself when it comes to writing?Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 3/28/2024 at 11:55 AM, Aurora said:

That's a really good idea and such a smart way of writing about it. Can't wait to read it (if you decide to share it with us)

It's great that you are planning on participating in creative writing challenges and competitions. Do you like to push and challenge yourself when it comes to writing?Β 

Thank you, I am severely depressed at the moment, so haven't found time to do so, but Im hoping to, eventually.

I really do.Β  I guess because I see the world from a perspective outside of social media I do like to challenge myself to write in a way reflecting my beliefs and not those imparted on me both social media and the world around me, because (Im not saying this is the case for everyone) I feel like a lot of the time we aren't authentically living do to how the media has influenced us, and as a neuro-divergent person, who has always felt a disconnect from modern life, and a connection to a time period when life was much simpler due to the lack of technology, and having often felt out of the norm and "retro", I want to continue spreading myself, and just trying to figure out the world, outside of the media and outside of the box, in the matrix.

Sorry, if i sound insane, Im having a mental breakdown right now aha.

On 2/24/2024 at 5:45 AM, Mercury Venus said:

Hey Saint I would really like to get to know you too, I also really enjoy scrolling through Pinterest or as I say "Pine-trest"!Β 

• Like 1