This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Suicide, Death, Other, Self-Harm, Hate, Abuse

Tw: talks about restricted eating, and vomiting, and talks about eating disorders. . HELP

-Leila- Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.
25 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

I'm going to try eat something but it's so hard because a nurse is telling me tooΒ 

Just take it slowly. Maybe listen to some music that you like to distract you.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Suicide

I'm done. I'm being transferred by ambulance I hope I dont eat 😭 I can't do this. Please just end already 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

Just take it slowly. Maybe listen to some music that you like to distract you.

I'm being transferred to the psych unit I hope my plan in my head comes together 😭😭😭

• Ditch the Label Staff

8 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

I'm being transferred to the psych unit I hope my plan in my head comes together 😭😭😭

Do you feel comfortable sharing your plan?

Staff-Account.png

28 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Do you feel comfortable sharing your plan?

To not eat to get so unwell that I'm not in society anymore because I don't deserve to be

• Ditch the Label Staff

3 hours ago, -Leila- said:

To not eat to get so unwell that I'm not in society anymore because I don't deserve to be

I want to be a voice reassuring you that you deserve to be here - to live, to love, to be loved, and to thrive.Β 
Your life and place in this world could never be replaced.Β 

Will you share how you feel with the team once you’re on the psych unit? They can help you to process and pick apart the way you are feeling.

Staff-Account.png

17 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I want to be a voice reassuring you that you deserve to be here - to live, to love, to be loved, and to thrive.Β 
Your life and place in this world could never be replaced.Β 

Will you share how you feel with the team once you’re on the psych unit? They can help you to process and pick apart the way you are feeling.

I am leaving the hospital in an hour to go to the psych unit, I will tell them because they can help me. Progress, I had a bite of a sandwich!!

• Ditch the Label Staff

6 hours ago, -Leila- said:

I am leaving the hospital in an hour to go to the psych unit, I will tell them because they can help me. Progress, I had a bite of a sandwich!!

That’s fantastic!

Staff-Account.png

11 hours ago, Blondie said:

That’s fantastic!

It's not going great though πŸ˜•Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Remember that set backs don’t invalidate any progress made.

And the expression β€œit’s a marathon not a sprint” seems to fit well too I think.

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Remember that set backs don’t invalidate any progress made.

And the expression β€œit’s a marathon not a sprint” seems to fit well too I think.

I've talked to the people at the psych unit about how I was feeling they are keeping an eye on me of course but they said they will support me when I need it.Β  But, I'm just extremely tired.

• Ditch the Label Staff
16 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

I've talked to the people at the psych unit about how I was feeling they are keeping an eye on me of course but they said they will support me when I need it.Β  But, I'm just extremely tired.

I can understand that. It’s a lot to go through and in addition to not having eaten, sometimes when we access help and support we can suddenly get really tired as a reaction.Β 
Take your time, rest and allow yourself the space to get well.

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

I can understand that. It’s a lot to go through and in addition to not having eaten, sometimes when we access help and support we can suddenly get really tired as a reaction.Β 
Take your time, rest and allow yourself the space to get well.

Thank you. 😊 I'm trying my best as that's all I can do.! Thank you

• Like 1

Struggling toΒ  breathe. Anxious about eating something again.

• Ditch the Label Staff
34 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

Struggling toΒ  breathe. Anxious about eating something again.

Try and concentrate on your breathing to gradually calm down. Β The 5-4-3-2-1 technique can often help: (I realise the final one may be tricky but have put some suggestions.)

Β 

5:Β AcknowledgeΒ FIVEΒ things you see around you. It could be a pen, a spot on the ceiling, anything in your surroundings.

4:Β AcknowledgeΒ FOURΒ things you can touch around you. It could be your hair, a pillow, or the ground under your feet.Β 

3:Β AcknowledgeΒ THREEΒ things you hear. This could be any external sound. Focus on things you can hear outside of your body.

2:Β AcknowledgeΒ TWOΒ things you can smell. Maybe you are in bed and can smell a pillow. If you need to, take a brief walk to find a scent you could smell soap in your bathroom, or nature outside.

1:Β AcknowledgeΒ ONEΒ thing you can taste. What does the inside of your mouth taste likeβ€”it could be gum, juice or toothpaste.

Β 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

12 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Try and concentrate on your breathing to gradually calm down. Β The 5-4-3-2-1 technique can often help: (I realise the final one may be tricky but have put some suggestions.)

5:Β AcknowledgeΒ FIVEΒ things you see around you. It could be a pen, a spot on the ceiling, anything in your surroundings.

4:Β AcknowledgeΒ FOURΒ things you can touch around you. It could be your hair, a pillow, or the ground under your feet.Β 

3:Β AcknowledgeΒ THREEΒ things you hear. This could be any external sound. Focus on things you can hear outside of your body.

2:Β AcknowledgeΒ TWOΒ things you can smell. Maybe you are in bed and can smell a pillow. If you need to, take a brief walk to find a scent you could smell soap in your bathroom, or nature outside.

1:Β AcknowledgeΒ ONEΒ thing you can taste. What does the inside of your mouth taste likeβ€”it could be gum, juice or toothpaste.

Ah I wanted to find this, mind if I copy it to a word document so I can have it saved? To help me in the future?

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

Ah I wanted to find this, mind if I copy it to a word document so I can have it saved? To help me in the future?

Of course!Β πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Of course!Β πŸ™‚

Thank you! The are going to check my vital signs, and my weight. If their still not happy I'm probably going to have to be put back on the drip as I'm not drinking either. It's my head that is making me do this but hopefully I can get supported here.

• Ditch the Label Staff

9 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

Thank you! The are going to check my vital signs, and my weight. If their still not happy I'm probably going to have to be put back on the drip as I'm not drinking either. It's my head that is making me do this but hopefully I can get supported here.

I'm very glad to hear they're looking after you.

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I'm very glad to hear they're looking after you.

I feel like for once I feel like I deserve to be supported.

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

2 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

I feel like for once I feel like I deserve to be supported.

You do - 100%

Staff-Account.png

9 minutes ago, Blondie said:

You do - 100%

Thank you so much.

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

I wish I would just sleep. I feel sick. Sorry for posting just I can't get it out of my system πŸ˜ͺΒ 

• Ditch the Label Staff

3 hours ago, -Leila- said:

I wish I would just sleep. I feel sick. Sorry for posting just I can't get it out of my system πŸ˜ͺΒ 

Hey @-Leila-Β I've sent you a DM.

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hey @-Leila-Β I've sent you a DM.

I replied.

• Like 1