This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Suicide, Death, Other, Self-Harm, Hate, Abuse

Tw: talks about restricted eating, and vomiting, and talks about eating disorders. . HELP

-Leila- Β  Β 

10 hours ago, Blondie said:

Good luck with the exam!

Means a lot thank you

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I did my exam yay but I just wanna die.

• Digital Mentor

Hi Axel, I’m Aurora, one of the new Digital Mentors here at Ditch the Label. I just wanted to jump in and let you know that we are here for you. I’m really glad to hear your exam went well. It's a real achievement doing exams while you’re in hospital. Sorry to hear that you feel you just wanna die. Have you told the staff at the hospital? Is there anything in particular that has prompted this today? I know Blondie has shared some mediation videos with you before which I think you found helpful - could you use them today?

Staff-Account.png

31 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi Axel, I’m Aurora, one of the new Digital Mentors here at Ditch the Label. I just wanted to jump in and let you know that we are here for you. I’m really glad to hear your exam went well. It's a real achievement doing exams while you’re in hospital. Sorry to hear that you feel you just wanna die. Have you told the staff at the hospital? Is there anything in particular that has prompted this today? I know Blondie has shared some mediation videos with you before which I think you found helpful - could you use them today?

Hi welcome to the forum lovely to meet you. I'm trying them out right now funny enough.Β  Oh it's just I think of suicide every day especially when things get tough.

• Ditch the Label Staff

1 hour ago, -Axel- said:

Hi welcome to the forum lovely to meet you. I'm trying them out right now funny enough.Β  Oh it's just I think of suicide every day especially when things get tough.

You're doing so well, especially when things are tough. Β We're here for you.

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Blondie said:

You're doing so well, especially when things are tough. Β We're here for you.

Gonna reduce having my phone on me. I have someone watching me due to the cable etc. But I'm okay. Hope you're well. I feel exhaustedΒ 

• Hug 1

32 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

Gonna reduce having my phone on me. I have someone watching me due to the cable etc. But I'm okay. Hope you're well. I feel exhaustedΒ 

Hey @-Axel-Β I just want to let you know that we are here for you and we care about you.

Β 

1 hour ago, Kiki2a said:

Hey @-Axel-Β I just want to let you know that we are here for you and we care about you.

Thank you. I'm here for you too.

• Like 1

Going to try get an early night, so I can re fresh my mind as everything is to much at night but I feel calmer when I have no screen Time will try eat something tomorrow good night!

• Like 2

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness

On 6/2/2022 at 6:51 AM, -Axel- said:

I'm going to try eat something but it's so hard because a nurse is telling me tooΒ 

As much as this seems so scary, this is one of the first and most amazing steps to recovery!Β 
Β 

It will be hard but you can get through it, nurses telling you to eat even when you don’t want to will be hard but putting in the work really pays off.Β 
Β 

As you continue to recover, you will eventually feel much better both emotionally and physically, you are strong but I believe in you and I believe you can be stronger!Β 
Β 

Please reach out if you ever need to and always remember you are not alone! <3Β 

- KΒ 

• Like 2

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness

8 hours ago, starrysaturn said:

As much as this seems so scary, this is one of the first and most amazing steps to recovery!Β 
Β 

It will be hard but you can get through it, nurses telling you to eat even when you don’t want to will be hard but putting in the work really pays off.Β 
Β 

As you continue to recover, you will eventually feel much better both emotionally and physically, you are strong but I believe in you and I believe you can be stronger!Β 
Β 

Please reach out if you ever need to and always remember you are not alone! <3Β 

- KΒ 

Thanks lovelyΒ 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 3:52 PM, -Axel- said:

I feel fat

I am so hungryΒ 

i’m so sorry babe your beautiful i wish you could see that

4 hours ago, StecerHarringtonsEvie said:

i’m so sorry babe your beautiful i wish you could see that

This is so lovely for you to say, thank you.

• Digital Mentor

I’m sorry you’ve had a rubbish day. Recovery is always hard and there will be lots of rubbish days on the way. But there will be good days, too and you’re doing so well. Keep going! We are here for you

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

I’m sorry you’ve had a rubbish day. Recovery is always hard and there will be lots of rubbish days on the way. But there will be good days, too and you’re doing so well. Keep going! We are here for you

Just had break downΒ 

1 hour ago, -Axel- said:

Just had break downΒ 

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like to tell us more about what happened? We are here for you.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

11 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like to tell us more about what happened? We are here for you.Β 

Felt panicked after eating something. The psych nurse was there by my side but I literally full on couldn't breathe and I felt all faint.

That sounds awful hope you feel better soon xxx

9 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

Felt panicked after eating something. The psych nurse was there by my side but I literally full on couldn't breathe and I felt all faint.

That sounds like it must have been really scary for you. Did you find it helpful having the psych nurse with you? Also, how did you calm down when this was happening?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

57 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

That sounds like it must have been really scary for you. Did you find it helpful having the psych nurse with you? Also, how did you calm down when this was happening?

I looked at the YouTube meditation links Blondie showed me they help a lot. It was scary I thought I was dying.

1 hour ago, Thisboiistrans said:

That sounds awful hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks xx