This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Suicide, Death, Other, Self-Harm, Hate, Abuse

Tw: talks about restricted eating, and vomiting, and talks about eating disorders. . HELP

-Leila- Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, -Axel- said:

I'm having a rubbish time. I want it all to end

I imagine it's a very hard process but you are making progress and surrounded by a supportive team. Has something in particular happened?Β 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Blondie said:

I imagine it's a very hard process but you are making progress and surrounded by a supportive team. Has something in particular happened?Β 

Just my head keeps spinning I feel like I'm making no progress but I am. It sucks.

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

Just my head keeps spinning I feel like I'm making no progress but I am. It sucks.

You really ARE making progress. All of this will be so worth it.

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

You really ARE making progress. All of this will be so worth it.

I'm trying my best. I've done all my exams too. So that's good. Obviously it took me longer then it would of done but I'm poorly but I'm trying.

• Like 1

Just now, -Axel- said:

I'm trying my best. I've done all my exams too. So that's good. Obviously it took me longer then it would of done but I'm poorly but I'm trying.

Hey, all that counts is that you try. And it probably feels a little bit relaxing to not have to be worried about your exams now that they're done

14 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, all that counts is that you try. And it probably feels a little bit relaxing to not have to be worried about your exams now that they're done

I'm pleased. I also been spam watching tiktok as well as watching dog videos make me happy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Axel- said:

I'm pleased. I also been spam watching tiktok as well as watching dog videos make me happy.

Spam watching TikTok sound pretty entertaining :). I haven’t had an opportunity yet.Β 

2 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Spam watching TikTok sound pretty entertaining :). I haven’t had an opportunity yet.Β 

It's cool but seeing the side I don't want to watch especially when they say ED are waste time but it's not. I just hate social media especially for that reasonΒ 

10 minutes ago, -Axel- said:

It's cool but seeing the side I don't want to watch especially when they say ED are waste time but it's not. I just hate social media especially for that reasonΒ 

Oh, yeah. I get that, it's hard to keep it all positive and avoid the negative side of social media

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.
2 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Oh, yeah. I get that, it's hard to keep it all positive and avoid the negative side of social media

It ruins it. But people don't understand things they type or put on social media can affect someone. But nowadays, people get all offensive if you say that triggered you so I just tend to ignore and distract myself but like this evening I saw this girl with a arm full of SH which made me have negative feelings. But that's tiktok.

On 6/24/2022 at 2:29 PM, -Axel- said:

It ruins it. But people don't understand things they type or put on social media can affect someone. But nowadays, people get all offensive if you say that triggered you so I just tend to ignore and distract myself but like this evening I saw this girl with a arm full of SH which made me have negative feelings. But that's tiktok.

Oh, that sounds horrible. Jeez

14 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Oh, that sounds horrible. Jeez

It is horrible. Literally had to just keep 'going' and not harm myself.Β  Like at least put a trigger warning..

3 hours ago, -Axel- said:

It is horrible. Literally had to just keep 'going' and not harm myself.Β  Like at least put a trigger warning..

I know the feeling. I don't have social media, but sometimes I watch over someone's shoulder (with permission, of course) and half the time I wish I hadn't. People are really insensitive.

On 6/24/2022 at 9:29 PM, -Axel- said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that this was triggering for you, but it sounds like you were able to stop yourself from self-harming, is that right? Also, can you remember where you saw this content? We would like to check on the individual. Do let me know if you know where the content is, and we can then send you a message so you can link us to it. Thank you.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that this was triggering for you, but it sounds like you were able to stop yourself from self-harming, is that right? Also, can you remember where you saw this content? We would like to check on the individual. Do let me know if you know where the content is, and we can then send you a message so you can link us to it. Thank you.Β 

Hi,

The girl told her parents obviously I don't know the full name of the person because I just left a comment telling her to get in touch with someone and they did. But I cannot remember sorry. A lot has happened with me trying to take my life but they stopped me.. I went to the bathroom etc. But I'm just in this vicious circle that I cannot get out of. I'm just out of control.Β 

8 hours ago, -Axel- said:

Hi,

The girl told her parents obviously I don't know the full name of the person because I just left a comment telling her to get in touch with someone and they did. But I cannot remember sorry. A lot has happened with me trying to take my life but they stopped me.. I went to the bathroom etc. But I'm just in this vicious circle that I cannot get out of. I'm just out of control.Β 

Hey,

Thank you for telling me about trying to take your life. I can imagine that that wasn't easy to share, but I'm glad you did. How do you feel that you are alive after the attempt to end your life?Β  Also, at the moment, I'm wondering, do you feel safe enough to stay alive?

11 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Thank you for telling me about trying to take your life. I can imagine that that wasn't easy to share, but I'm glad you did. How do you feel that you are alive after the attempt to end your life?Β  Also, at the moment, I'm wondering, do you feel safe enough to stay alive?

I don't want to be here. But now I'm on 24 hour watch which makes it worse when I go to the toilet now they remove anything that can harm me and someone stands outside. When I sleep someone sits in mu room. I don't seep so this person is just staring at me. It's like being in a kids jail like there punishing me.

11 hours ago, -Axel- said:

I don't want to be here. But now I'm on 24 hour watch which makes it worse when I go to the toilet now they remove anything that can harm me and someone stands outside. When I sleep someone sits in mu room. I don't seep so this person is just staring at me. It's like being in a kids jail like there punishing me.

Hey there,

I can imagine that it's really tough for you being watched all the time and I bet you'd just like some privacy. I'm wondering, why do you think they're punishing you?Β 

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I can imagine that it's really tough for you being watched all the time and I bet you'd just like some privacy. I'm wondering, why do you think they're punishing you?Β 

I just feel punished all my life. So I just find it difficultΒ 

Ah, okay. Do you feel like you are being punished where you are now? If so, can you tell me more about that?Β 

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Ah, okay. Do you feel like you are being punished where you are now? If so, can you tell me more about that?Β 

Maybe it's just my head but like I know I'm only being treated differently then before because they want to keep me safe but like it's not nice. Maybe I'm just over reacting? I'm not sure 😭

Hey there,

I think it’s easy to react in the way you have; it sounds like you haven’t had privacy for a while which is difficult for anyone, and that can lead to negative feelings towards those people which is totally understandable. What do you think?Β 

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I think it’s easy to react in the way you have; it sounds like you haven’t had privacy for a while which is difficult for anyone, and that can lead to negative feelings towards those people which is totally understandable. What do you think?Β 

I don't have negative feelings towards them it's just let me do what I want. Like I'm fine I'm not gonna kill myself buy like I can't do anything anyway so not sure what's there problem is