question for staff!

Go to solution Solved by Harper,

(this isn't a private question so i didn't think it was necessary to make a support request) 

are we allowed to share discord usernames? i wanted to chat with someone so i clicked  message but it said "To keep you safe, only Ditch the Label staff can start a Private Message." it's a little annoying having to check back at a specific post so i was just wondering if there was an easier way to chat 1-on-1.

• Ditch the Label Staff
  • Solution

Hi @poosheen,

Thanks for your question! Im afraid we don’t allow anyone to share any third party contact details. This is just to keep you and everybody in the community safe. Really appreciate you checking first!

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

19 hours ago, Harper said:

Hi @poosheen,

Thanks for your question! Im afraid we don’t allow anyone to share any third party contact details. This is just to keep you and everybody in the community safe. Really appreciate you checking first!

thank you for replying!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By xXAshBlossomXx
      For as long as I can remember I've felt like I don't fit in with the other guys. As I was growing up I had thought countless times that maybe I was meant to be a girl but until sometime last year, I hadn't thought into it much.
      I think I'm trans but a friend of mine, who hasn't really known me that long, doesn't think that I am and thinks I might just be a femboy. I've been having doubts about whether I am trans or not and her comment hasn't helped. I can't come out as trans irl currently but I've been living as a girl online in a game called imvu and I feel happy when people use she/her pronouns when referring to me and when people call me the name I picked.
      I don't know what to think, I feel I'd be happier as a girl but I'm scared I'll regret it if I do.
    • By HowToBreakTheSun
      Hi! I'm Katie, and I am a lesbian. I really want to tell my parents, they keep pushing me to date guys. I have teachers at my school, but can I trust them? I don't have any friends, and I just really need to tell them. The problem? They're homophobic. I can't go to live with any relatives, they all live in Russia or Mexico. So, what should I do? 
      Thanks! 
    • By Princess-Lilly
      i have loved my daughter's dad for agres he has hurt me abused me and i still have that attraction even though he hurt me pretty badly, is it normal or am i being stupid? I can't let go for some reason help please. he says he loves me and says he's sorry for hurting me but is he? he got so much love since being with me and i am confused ahhh
    • By umi
      Hey guys, I have a question for those who speak languages that don't have gender neutral pronouns nor names, like mine (portuguese), or anyone who has any ideas.
      In my language, we not only just have she/her or he/him pronouns, but almost every word has an he/him version or a she/her version, and no neutral version. Literally almost every word. It's very dificult to not misgender myself ahaha.
      But, yeah, does anyone has any advice or any idea about what to do in this situation? Appreciate your time ❤️
    • By isxyromavro
      My name is Jason. I'm a 17yo trans man, still in school. I present male online and around my friends (who I am out to), obviously dressing like a typical guy on a daily basis. I'd say I probably pass for the most part as long as you don't look at my face, but that's kind of besides the point. I'm neither out to my school nor to my parents, and I wanted to fix that.
      The thing with my parents is that they're kind of transphobic. I can't really say how transphobic, but they've definitely made comments like "This person is a man—but that's what they want you to think" or "These boys' parents force them to be women" etc. Not to mention they're extremely enbyphobic (though that doesn't exactly concern me personally as I am a binary man—it's still wrong, obviously). Despite all this, I really really want to come out to them and I know how I want to do it (giving them a gender reveal card that says "It's a boy!" before I leave on a school trip, though I'd have to make sure they realize I'm referring to myself so they don't think I'm pregnant or something???), I'm just extremely nervous and I'm not quite sure what exactly I'd want to tell them. I don't even know if it's a good idea, but I'm willing to try. The worst they could do is simply disregard it and reprimand me about it, but I know I probably wouldn't get grounded or anything like that. I really want to start medically transitioning—at the very least get more masculine clothing than the extremely limited amount I have at the moment.
      For school, I just genuinely have no clue how I'd do that. My entire class isn't exactly garbage, but I wouldn't say they're all that supportive of the LGBT community. They're the "I don't really care if you're straight or gay" kind, I feel. I don't really know how the teachers would be with this cause the vast majority of them don't show their own opinions or beliefs (as that isn't allowed for teachers to do where I live). My friend suggested I e-mail our class's main teacher, but I really don't know what I'd write and what I'd want to do after coming out to literally just one teacher. I don't think she really realizes how mortifying the idea of coming out is to me though (she's ace and her own coming out went really smoothly).
      I'm looking for advice, maybe tips and experiences from people who have already come out as non-cis to their parents/school, and just ideas of what to say to either when I do actually come out.