Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Nah, you're not ugly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜ I'm just way too modest is my problem lol and honestly I'm the same, personality is worth a lot more than appearanceΒ 

Nice πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ½ Yes I prefer spending fun times with someone than.. what? Showing them off to others 🫠

And thank you, I mean being modest/humble is a great thing, but there is also degrading, sir :3

Definitely and all I've had with you so far is fun times! And I know I just love to bash myself for some reason, I guess trashing myself makes me feel weirdly more human? Idk why lol πŸ˜…

Just now, Blc said:

Definitely and all I've had with you so far is fun times! And I know I just love to bash myself for some reason, I guess trashing myself makes me feel weirdly more human? Idk why lol πŸ˜…

Bruh🀣🀣 oh you are plenty human all right. 
Oh and same πŸ₯°

yo I have beaten myself up so freggin much sometimes.

eh as long as it is all fun and games I get it, but I just want you to appreciate yourself as much as I do, but I think ur getting there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Bruh🀣🀣 oh you are plenty human all right. 
Oh and same πŸ₯°

yo I have beaten myself up so freggin much sometimes.

eh as long as it is all fun and games I get it, but I just want you to appreciate yourself as much as I do, but I think ur getting there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

I think the way I see it is, if you're able to identify your flaws,, you can move toward and not look back on the times you've put yourself down this way you can grow and yep I am and i have you to thank for that 😘☺️

Edited by Blc

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

I think the way I see it is, if you're able to identify your flaws,, you can move toward and not look back on the times you've put yourself down this way you can grow and yep I am and i have you to thank for that 😘☺️

Mmm, I like your eyes if that is the way you see it πŸ‘ ✨ hehe, you are welcome, and I can thank you for making my moments that much brighter πŸ₯°πŸ˜ even tho I prob already said that lol

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Mmm, I like your eyes if that is the way you see it πŸ‘ ✨ hehe, you are welcome, and I can thank you for making my moments that much brighter πŸ₯°πŸ˜ even tho I prob already said that lol

Eh its OK, hehe ☺️ thank you for making my moments better too, I guess life is less of a struggle for me with you in it πŸ˜πŸ’•

Just now, Blc said:

Eh its OK, hehe ☺️ thank you for making my moments better too, I guess life is less of a struggle for me with you in it πŸ˜πŸ’•

Awww 😍 that is how it should beeeee! I would not want to be part of someone’s life if I was only adding more suffering Β and Β Vise vers :) I enjoy that we have eachother πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈβ€οΈ

• Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Awww 😍 that is how it should beeeee! I would not want to be part of someone’s life if I was only adding more suffering Β and Β Vise vers :) I enjoy that we have eachother πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Awww😍 I enjoy that we have each other tooooo it makes this lifeΒ  less awful ☺️β™₯️β™₯️

Edited by Blc
  • Hug 1

18 minutes ago, Blc said:

Awww😍 I enjoy that we have each other tooooo it makes this lifeΒ  less awful ☺️β™₯️β™₯️

And how special is that πŸ₯Ή let our hearts keep beating and thinking of this love ❀️ 

Sorry for my late reply lol πŸ˜…β€οΈ

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Yes, 100% agree to that, cheers to this love but I'll be thinking of you moreeeee β™₯️☺️

I know right! (((o(*οΎŸβ–½οΎŸ*)o)))β™‘ I will def be thinking of you more as well πŸ₯°

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

I know right! (((o(*οΎŸβ–½οΎŸ*)o)))β™‘ I will def be thinking of you more as well πŸ₯°

Awwwww πŸ’•β˜ΊοΈ I'm blushing right now and my heart is beating extremely fast right now you're the best 🀭

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Awwwww πŸ’•β˜ΊοΈ I'm blushing right now and my heart is beating extremely fast right now you're the best 🀭

//(ΰΉ‘>β—‘<ΰΉ‘)//

ok but don’t you dare get a heart attack πŸ˜‚

I mean I’m trying to keep it cool rn but ik I’m a little happy rn❣️

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

//(ΰΉ‘>β—‘<ΰΉ‘)//

ok but don’t you dare get a heart attack πŸ˜‚

I mean I’m trying to keep it cool rn but ik I’m a little happy rn❣️

I won't I promise you that 🀣I don't think it's that kind of heartbeat, I think it's a I think I'm in love kind of heartbeat uggh that was so cheesy 🀣β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

I won't I promise you that 🀣I don't think it's that kind of heartbeat, I think it's a I think I'm in love kind of heartbeat uggh that was so cheesy 🀣β™₯️

GOOD haha! Yes ur πŸ§€ie (=^β–½^)Οƒ

awWWwwWw :3 but I get it (*´ω`*)

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

GOOD haha! Yes ur πŸ§€ie (=^β–½^)Οƒ

awWWwwWw :3 but I get it (*´ω`*)

Lmao you are so funny and so cuteeee I'm dying of the cuteness over here 🀭☺️

• Haha 1

Just now, Blc said:

Lmao you are so funny and so cuteeee I'm dying of the cuteness over here 🀭☺️

Nuuooooh! Why do you have to be so cute daggnit πŸ’€πŸ’¦

look what ur doing to me HAHa Σ੧(β›β–‘β›βœΏ)❣️

Just now, Blc said:

Oops I'm so sorry, haha glad your having an amazing time 🀭 you're even cuterrrrrr πŸ’•

Hmmmmph! 🌸😢πŸ”₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’•πŸ’Œ

too cute, TOO CUTEπŸ˜΅πŸ’€πŸ’—

What has my life come too, with all this joy?🀣

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Lmao 🀣 you deserve to feel joy β™₯️

πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜š you do as well, fine sir ;)