Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

Just now, Blc said:

Defo lol and nah chilled like 10 freezers lmao and yh that's true but hey you never know unless you try right? Idk lol πŸ˜‚

β€˜:) I appreciate that (oddly enough) you help keep the good vibes rolling ;) well I guess I do too -_^~
Β 

errrrrr merrrr gerd! I just found a big lizard skin πŸ˜ƒπŸ’¦Β 

Alright, imma have to go somewhere here where the internet is πŸ’© so I will be back Pink Heart~

Edited by Equivalent Ways

1 hour ago, Blc said:

Omg why do we get along so well? Lmao and same, I hate the thing but hey, gotta make a good impression on the ladies πŸ˜‰πŸ€­ I say it a lot but I actually feel something here idk what lmao but I feel something here you actually make my days so much better when we talk, I get so lost in our convos I lose track of time!Β 

Oh mer gerd, I guess I do really lose track of time ~time warp~
cuz an hour feels like.. idk 3 days πŸ˜‚

Hiya there, Pink Heart, my going hypothesis is that you are asleep haha! But really I was just checking in after your sorta bumpy day :)

11 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hiya there, Pink Heart, my going hypothesis is that you are asleep haha! But really I was just checking in after your sorta bumpy day :)

Hi thanks for checking up on me, in OK today, sorry I didn't reply earlier I was at school how are you today?Β 

9 minutes ago, Blc said:

Hi thanks for checking up on me, in OK today, sorry I didn't reply earlier I was at school how are you today?Β 

Hey, it’s all good, like I said my brain just kinda does a time warp sometimes πŸ˜…

Good that your doing ok :) I am also doing ok thanks ❀️

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey, it’s all good, like I said my brain just kinda does a time warp sometimes πŸ˜…

Good that your doing ok :) I am also doing ok thanks ❀️

Its OK lmao and honestly same, sometimes I forget about timezones and then I'm just like how come this person's not talking to and then I remember and I'm like oh im an idiot lol good to see you're doing OK too β™₯️

• Yaaas 1

41 minutes ago, Blc said:

Its OK lmao and honestly same, sometimes I forget about timezones and then I'm just like how come this person's not talking to and then I remember and I'm like oh im an idiot lol good to see you're doing OK too β™₯️

haha! ikr

Sigh, your not an idiot tho ':) or maybe you are ig I have to get to know you better XD

But ye, Im just chillin lolπŸ€— and I donno what to talk about πŸ˜…πŸ£

47 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha ye but we're all idiots sometimes tho innit?Β  Same I'm. Just chilling too just had dinner πŸ˜‚

True true!❀️ But im sorry-- dinner?? Do you live on the other side of the world or smth? Cuz its morning hereΒ πŸ˜‚ or do you just eat dinner for breakfast..πŸ€”

35 minutes ago, Blc said:

Nah I just had dinner it's 7:00 here β™₯️

🀯 7? Like 7pm? Woah~ It's a little before midday here❣️you have already had your whole dayπŸ˜‚

Don'y mind me, I get a little baffled sometimes.. but well now I know a bit more when ur available..πŸ€”

20 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Don'y mind me, I get a little baffled sometimes.. but well now I know a bit more when ur available..πŸ€”

That isn't a problem is it?Β 

I, do still talk to you when I can and technically I am always available, I don't go to bed till like two In the morning so I can still talk to you, once I remember what my password is

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Blc said:

That isn't a problem is it?Β 

haha❣️ no its not☺️

Β 

14 minutes ago, Blc said:

I am always available so I can actually talk to you whenever really, I don't go to bed till like really lateΒ 

and it's all good ':) its not like I am always available either, but its just good to knowπŸ₯°

Ah and not to ~brag~ or anything, but I always remember my pass (βœΏβ— β€Ώβ— )

Oh... it needs to be moderated...

"haha❣️ no its not☺️ a problem

And it's all good ':) its not like I am always available either, but its just good to knowπŸ₯°

Ah and not to ~brag~ or anything, but I always remember my pass (βœΏβ— β€Ώβ— )"

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh... it needs to be moderated...

"haha❣️ no its not☺️ a problem

And it's all good ':) its not like I am always available either, but its just good to knowπŸ₯°

Haha lol🀭 I just stay signed in on my phone and I created this account like two years ago, I've been meaning to change it but I keep forgetting to and then I'm like nah I can't be bothered, but so we can talk more if you want, I'll reset it β™₯️☺️

Edited by Blc
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha lol🀭 I just stay signed in on my phone and I created this account like two years ago, I've been meaning to change it but I keep forgetting to and then I'm like nah I can't be bothered, but so we can talk more if you want, I'll reset it β™₯️☺️

its true, you have been on here a while! Hahaha! I relate tho, and i mean, I have the most cryptic passwords lol but i mean, no pressure, but yeah I do like chattin with you Ω©(^α΄—^)ΫΆ

Omg not the moderation again πŸ’€ I don't think it likes my little faces πŸ₯²

fine... i will quote it again without them, hmph

"its true, you have been on here a while! Hahaha! I relate tho, and i mean, I have the most cryptic passwords lol but i mean, no pressure, but yeah I do like chattin with you <3"

its true, you have been on here a while! Hahaha! I relate tho, and i mean, I have the most cryptic passwords lol but i mean, no pressure, but yeah I do like chattin with you

i swear if this needs mod too πŸ’€

I'm sorry Pink Heart, it needs to be moderated πŸ₯² and I even tried 3 times too...

30 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Β 

Me too. Partially because I access ditch from a very long list of phones and computers...and it's necessary

• Haha 1