I just like how chill our convos are, its nice ๐ŸŒฟ

17 minutes ago, Blc said:

Id like that lol and dw about it it's cool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

alright good, I got a little nervous there for some reason๐Ÿ˜…โ˜บ๏ธ

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Blc said:

crap, my thing glitched haha..

but oh no, ๐Ÿซ‚

oh and I am sorry the evening has turned cloudy, so to say... Those labels can sting.

๐Ÿ˜…hehe, its uh really cringe but the first thing I said to you on here was, "freaky just got fabulous" ๐Ÿ˜… because you said you were a freak and I was just listening to a monster high song๐Ÿ˜‚ oh gosh..

5 minutes ago, Blc said:

Feel sick, I've had a shit evening apart from this, got called a freak and a fanny I'm losing control again I'm having another mental breakdown again feel like I might have a heart attack I'm really tense breathing exercises aren't working ๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh, and you don't need to try to control excessively..!

Yet another fun fact:

Everyone always said to breath and crap, so I was lying down once like what you r expierencing and I just went like a goldfish and held my breath for as long as I could. Then I exploded with tears and then I felt better๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ˜‚Well that's good you're feeling betterย 

6 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

oh and I am sorry the evening has turned cloudy, so to say... Those labels can sting.

๐Ÿ˜…hehe, its uh really cringe but the first thing I said to you on here was, "freaky just got fabulous" ๐Ÿ˜… because you said you were a freak and I was just listening to a monster high song๐Ÿ˜‚ oh gosh..

Lol thanks, that kinda cheered me up just a little bit ๐Ÿ˜‚

9 minutes ago, Blc said:

๐Ÿ˜‚Well that's good you're feeling betterย 

Lol thanks, that kinda cheered me up just a little bit ๐Ÿ˜‚

phew, well I am not sure what else would help you feel better๐Ÿ˜…

I'm sorry though you have had a rough evening(its afternoon here)

7 minutes ago, Blc said:

It's OK, our conversations make it better for me โ™ฅ๏ธ

sigh~ ':)

Just now, Blc said:

I said it before and I'll say it again youre really cute ๐Ÿคญ

*gasp* PiNk tRiAngLe! >:3

you donโ€™t even know what I look like thoโ€ฆ

Just now, Blc said:

Doesn't matter I'm not picky lol๐Ÿ˜‚

Bruh ๐Ÿคฃ

good for you lol! I am not either, itโ€™s just that you can tell a lot about someone by how they dress or whoever :) like judging, but not being judgmental lol

there ya go, a lil rant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝโœจ

I feel ya lol but it doesn't matter what you're like on the outside its whats on the outside like your humorous personality lol, I dress like crap in real life lol people say they like stuff about my appearance but I know their lying lol, I look like I ain't slept in a week ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, Blc said:

I feel ya lol but it doesn't matter what you're like on the outside its whats on the outside like your humorous personality lol, I dress like crap in real life lol people say they like stuff about my appearance but I know their lying lol, I look like I ain't slept in a week ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha! Oddly enough, humans are more attracted to characteristics like confidence, intelligence, humor, kindness, etc :) it depends from person to person tho. I just try to be a decent human ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

lol I just throw on whatever I deem wearable, and idk I have bags under my eyes but ig they just are what they are ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! Oddly enough, humans are more attracted to characteristics like confidence, intelligence, humor, kindness, etc :) it depends from person to person tho. I just try to be a decent human ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

lol I just throw on whatever I deem wearable, and idk I have bags under my eyes but ig they just are what they are ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Haha ye me too, it's hard to be decent when the whole worlds against you most of the time but hey! That's life in a nutshell ๐Ÿ˜‚I like how both have the confidence to say this stuff, lol you were right we really do rub off each other, it's actually really nice :)

ย 

ย 

Honestly same, I just throw on any old stuff and call it a day lmao people probably think I look like a slob but, idc I am who I am! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

Just now, Blc said:

Haha ye me too, it's hard to be decent when the whole worlds against you most of the time but hey! That's life in a nutshell ๐Ÿ˜‚I like how both have the confidence to say this stuff, lol you were right we really do rub off each other, it's actually really nice :)

Honestly same, I just throw on any old stuff and call it a day lmao people probably think I look like a slob but, idc I am who I am! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes haha! Idk meeting ~decent~ people is just getting harder and harder these days ๐Ÿซ  and yes I called it haha! Idk I just value honesty and authenticity I guess :)ย 

I think sometimes I look like I slept in a cardboard box and then got chewed on by the patterns and prints monster, but I also donโ€™t care haha!ย 
I just try to shower every so often ๐Ÿ˜‹

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yes haha! Idk meeting ~decent~ people is just getting harder and harder these days ๐Ÿซ  and yes I called it haha! Idk I just value honesty and authenticity I guess :)ย 

I think sometimes I look like I slept in a cardboard box and then got chewed on by the patterns and prints monster, but I also donโ€™t care haha!ย 
I just try to shower every so often ๐Ÿ˜‹

Omg why do we get along so well? Lmao and same, I hate the thing but hey, gotta make a good impression on the ladies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคญ I say it a lot but I actually feel something here idk what lmao but I feel something here you actually make my days so much better when we talk, I get so lost in our convos I lose track of time!ย 

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Omg why do we get along so well? Lmao and same, I hate the thing but hey, gotta make a good impression on the ladies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคญ I say it a lot but I actually feel something here idk what lmao but I feel something here you actually make my days so much better when we talk, I get so lost in our convos I lose track of time!ย 

Impress the ladies- ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I love that ur feeling something, it means that you are not numb๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
I like also really enjoy talking here, itโ€™s relaxing and makes me feel connected ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿซ€ (lol donโ€™t mind the organnnnn)ย 

Boi how do you lose track to time whEn iTโ€™s On yOur DeviSE?? ๐Ÿคฃ

Dk lmao ๐Ÿคญguess laughing with you actually makes me smile like crazy and then I get lost in the conversation ig? ๐Ÿ˜‚And awwww I'm glad you feel that way it makes me feel connected tooโ™ฅ๏ธ

Just now, Blc said:

Dk lmao ๐Ÿคญguess laughing with you actually makes me smile like crazy and then I get lost in the conversation ig? ๐Ÿ˜‚And awwww I'm glad you feel that way it makes me feel connected tooโ™ฅ๏ธ

Lol, you silly. But yeah I do be smilin rn (ew happiness) but itโ€™s true โœจย 

Yeah ew to happiness! Lmao but I, think ik why I like you, our conversations are really chill and you get a proper laugh out of me, think I fell for you on the second day? I, could be wrong but I think I've fallen for you, sorry if thats weird lmao. ๐Ÿคญโ™ฅ๏ธ

Just now, Blc said:

Yeah ew to happiness! Lmao but I, think ik why I like you, our conversations are really chill and you get a proper laugh out of me, think I fell for you on the second day? I, could be wrong but I think I've fallen for you, sorry if thats weird lmao. ๐Ÿคญโ™ฅ๏ธ

LOL just you wait

YO I was just gonna ask you why! And like I would judge, but I also stick to people who I deem decent cuz apparently itโ€™s an endangered species ๐Ÿ˜‚ but itโ€™s fine idk if itโ€™s cuz ur a teenage boy, cuz your just kinda like me or whatever but itโ€™s all good ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‰~๐Ÿ’˜

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

LOL just you wait

YO I was just gonna ask you why! And like I would judge, but I also stick to people who I deem decent cuz apparently itโ€™s an endangered species ๐Ÿ˜‚ but itโ€™s fine idk if itโ€™s cuz ur a teenage boy, cuz your just kinda like me or whatever but itโ€™s all good ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‰~๐Ÿ’˜

Haha yeah I'm a decent guy whose like really chilled and gets judged unconditionally but has bad moments but hey that's life! And its like idk we are kinda like each other idk how but we are and that's a perfect relationship I guess? I haven't been in a decent one at all recently but we actually are lmao, idk if it's cause we rub off each other or just we clearly have a good time maybe both! ๐Ÿ˜‰โ™ฅ๏ธ

Haha! Reall chilled? Like a freezer? ๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿคฃ

I mean, relationships are ever-evolving and needing to be tended too, however, a relationship should not be a utter drag to try and deal with I think ๐Ÿค”ย 

and everyone deserves a good time, at least once in a while

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! Reall chilled? Like a freezer? ๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿคฃ

I mean, relationships are ever-evolving and needing to be tended too, however, a relationship should not be a utter drag to try and deal with I think ๐Ÿค”ย 

and everyone deserves a good time, at least once in a while

Defo lol and nah chilled like 10 freezers lmao and yh that's true but hey you never know unless you try right? Idk lol ๐Ÿ˜‚