Losing myself

Blc    

Blc, I-I am so sorry, I tried to find a way to talk with you outside of DTL and now I am being penalized, it hurts my heart so much that you might not even be able to see this message even because of my inappropriate greed to talk with you more😖🫠😪😓

I am sorry…

you are here because you are mean to be, love. I am so sorry to hear about your relationships, I myself am so grateful that you are here, even if I cannot seem to show up, oh how my heart aches! I just want to give you a hug, do you to feel the love. 
You are not a bathtub, I don’t want you to be drained, I hope you can get some rest and recharge, you deserve it.

I am sorry once again that I feel I can’t be here for you as much as I wish, but I still love you ❤️

Daggnit Blc, I am not ignoring you, ugh 😣 ❤️

2 hours ago, Blc said:

Can somebody please remind me why im still here? Hating myself, I'm starting to lose respect for my best friend, dk where I stand in any of my relationships with family friends and love anymore, I'm feeling so drained 

Hey there,

I just want to check in on you as it sounds like you're pretty down right now. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about what is going on? Also, just to let you know, we have sent a message on confidential support to check in. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Blc, I-I am so sorry, I tried to find a way to talk with you outside of DTL and now I am being penalized, it hurts my heart so much that you might not even be able to see this message even because of my inappropriate greed to talk with you more😖🫠😪😓

I am sorry…

you are here because you are mean to be, love. I am so sorry to hear about your relationships, I myself am so grateful that you are here, even if I cannot seem to show up, oh how my heart aches! I just want to give you a hug, do you to feel the love. 
You are not a bathtub, I don’t want you to be drained, I hope you can get some rest and recharge, you deserve it.

I am sorry once again that I feel I can’t be here for you as much as I wish, but I still love you ❤️

Hi yes I've seen your message I'm sorry I replied late but I'm here I love you too and it's ok honestly I promise you Sam, I wish we could talk outside but we can make the most of our time on here we are worth fighting for, i love you so much ♥️

10 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I just want to check in on you as it sounds like you're pretty down right now. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about what is going on? 

Hi its just, my best friend has been struggling since her bf that she loved dumped her, after I said that I'd offer to be with her, it's not open anymore cause as you can see I'm happily taken, but earlier I was on a call with her, she said she feels like since she feels like he's becoming a player, she should be a player and it turns out she's playing with two guys, she told me not to tell anybody but I'm pretty sure that's in real life and I honestly don't care, saying that you're a player isn't something you naturally say to a person, but she's enjoying it, it's annoying as well because I've liked her for 8 years and she's never been like this, yet she's being like this now, I swear since he left her she's becoming someone I don't recognise anymore 

21 hours ago, Blc said:

Hi yes I've seen your message I'm sorry I replied late but I'm here I love you too and it's ok honestly I promise you Sam, I wish we could talk outside but we can make the most of our time on here we are worth fighting for, i love you so much ♥️

Hi its just, my best friend has been struggling since her bf that she loved dumped her, after I said that I'd offer to be with her, it's not open anymore cause as you can see I'm happily taken, but earlier I was on a call with her, she said she feels like since she feels like he's becoming a player, she should be a player and it turns out she's playing with two guys, she told me not to tell anybody but I'm pretty sure that's in real life and I honestly don't care, saying that you're a player isn't something you naturally say to a person, but she's enjoying it, it's annoying as well because I've liked her for 8 years and she's never been like this, yet she's being like this now, I swear since he left her she's becoming someone I don't recognise anymore 

Hey there,

Thank you for getting back to me here. I'm just wondering though, are you able to also reply to us on confidential support so we can chat there? I will remember to go back to your comment here in the confidential chat. I hope that's okay. Take care and speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e