Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

6 minutes ago, Blc said:

Nah I'm just saying it cause ik how embarrassing I am lol 🀣

Haha! I feel so cringy sometimes, you are not aloneπŸ˜…πŸ‘β€οΈ

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! I feel so cringy sometimes, you are not aloneπŸ˜…πŸ‘β€οΈ

Haha, glad I'm not alone, I chide myself a lot for being cringy when it comes to this stuff β™₯️🀣

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha, glad I'm not alone, I chide myself a lot for being cringy when it comes to this stuff β™₯️🀣

hah! Its ok tho, I mean, who is not πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ I find it endearing, defiantly shows you are human😊❀️

Haha, yeah sometimes when special things like this come along It really feels good to be human☺️, but otherwise, being human kinda sucks sometimes 🀣β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Haha, yeah sometimes when special things like this come along It really feels good to be human☺️, but otherwise, being human kinda sucks sometimes 🀣β™₯️

NAH YO its so trueπŸ˜‚ why do it have to be like this πŸ’€ it is really weird how humans are aware of our own human struggles being human!

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

NAH YO its so trueπŸ˜‚ why do it have to be like this πŸ’€ it is really weird how humans are aware of our own human struggles being human!

ExactlyΒ  that's what I've been saying! lolΒ 

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

ExactlyΒ  that's what I've been saying! lolΒ 

haha! I'm glad we are on the same wavelength, XD idk humans are just really weird.. idk maybe the whole world is just really weird and everything in itπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’•

Yeah lol but hey, at least there are some perfect moments! Despite how weird this place can be we sound like aliens or something I'm just realising πŸ’•πŸ˜…

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yeah lol but hey, at least there are some perfect moments! Despite how weird this place can be we sound like aliens or something I'm just realising πŸ’•πŸ˜…

Hey! Thats a good realization lol, cuz some moments are really worth keeping track of cuz they are perfect huhπŸ₯Ή

dude I just realized it must be so late for you :0πŸ’™πŸ’«

Hehe, I just look forward to when we talk again πŸ€­πŸ’•

13 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey! Thats a good realization lol, cuz some moments are really worth keeping track of cuz they are perfect huhπŸ₯Ή

Yep like these moments here ☺️

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hehe, I just look forward to when we talk again πŸ€­πŸ’•

Hehe Awww I'm here now πŸ’•πŸ€­

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blc said:

Yep like these moments here ☺️

Hehe Awww I'm here now πŸ’•πŸ€­

Aww hello! It’s early-ish morning for me :) imma get out of bed soon lol, how are you today?❀️

Aww, hi❣️ Good to hear from ya, I’m still in bed πŸ˜… how are you today?❀️

Why does it need moderation πŸ’€thanks for your understanding Pink Heart..

β€œhello❣️ Yay I ❀️ Hearing from u. I’m still in πŸ› lol, how r u? β€οΈπŸ€—

• Hug 1

11 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Why does it need moderation πŸ’€thanks for your understanding Pink Heart..

β€œhello❣️ Yay I ❀️ Hearing from u. I’m still in πŸ› lol, how r u? ❀️I

I love hearing from you too! Best part of my day and nice lol I'm downstairs looking at three screens not sure if that's healthy but ya, hbu? β™₯οΈπŸ€—

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

I love hearing from you too! Best part of my day and nice lol I'm downstairs looking at three screens not sure if that's healthy but ya, hbu? β™₯οΈπŸ€—

Omg 3 haha! Lol I got up now and am doing.. πŸ€”β€¦ ok I think :) I have some ~chickens~ so I get to go tend to them now :P

5 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Omg 3 haha! Lol I got up now and am doing.. πŸ€”β€¦ ok I think :) I have some ~chickens~ so I get to go tend to them now :P

Oh nice! Have fun with them lol and that's good good to know you're okβ™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Oh nice! Have fun with them lol and that's good good to know you're okβ™₯️

thanks lol, imma procrastinate changing there water haha! But they are really funny birds ':) yeah i just like checking in with you ya know? ❀️

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

thanks lol, imma procrastinate changing there water haha! But they are really funny birds ':) yeah i just like checking in with you ya know? ❀️

I appreciate it, I like checking up on you tooβ™₯️ nah if say the funny birds are the orstritches they are so tall lol and I love the way they put their head in the ground illl be back I'm having dinner β™₯️

Just now, Blc said:

I appreciate it, I like checking up on you tooβ™₯️ nah if say the funny birds are the orstritches they are so tall lol and I love the way they put their head in the ground illl be back I'm having dinner β™₯️

haha! OMG the ostriches XD but yes haha! They think they can hide by putting their head in the sand πŸ˜‚ ok enjoy your dinner, (ill be eating b-fast lol) ❀️

14 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

haha! OMG the ostriches XD but yes haha! They think they can hide by putting their head in the sand πŸ˜‚ ok enjoy your dinner, (ill be eating b-fast lol) ❀️

Haha 🀣thanks, I'm back β™₯️

10 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha 🀣thanks, I'm back β™₯️

Hello❣️😁

I’m glad I know you I thinkΒ :)❀️