Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

3 hours ago, Blc said:

Glad i know you too, you make me really happy πŸ™‚β™₯️

Hey! I got really busy there πŸ˜… ur prob already asleep, but yes β˜€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’•

7 minutes ago, Blc said:

Nah I'm not πŸ’•

Β 

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Unfortunately you have me. For a bit longer sorry β™₯️🀣

Oh good lol, we only have life a few hours we talk and I did not want to miss half of itπŸ˜…

I've got u bebe~🎡😌❀️

Ah i love Reggae ✨

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh good lol, we only have life a few hours we talk and I did not want to miss half of itπŸ˜…

I've got u bebe~🎡😌❀️

Ah i love Reggae ✨

Me too , I don't understand it half of the time but I still like it, probably because I grew up in a Jamaician household lol I don't live in Jamaica but my family is and its ok lol I missed you too β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Me too , I don't understand it half of the time but I still like it, probably because I grew up in a Jamaician household lol I don't live in Jamaica but my family is and its ok lol I missed you too β™₯️

lol yes, oh and I did not know that! I don't know much about Jamaican culture tbh, but normally all I think of is a hammock and hot weather and reggaeπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ I am just in a.. well, a household lol, nothing specific, but thats cool :D

πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

lol yes, oh and I did not know that! I don't know much about Jamaican culture tbh, but normally all I think of is a hammock and hot weather and reggaeπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ I am just in a.. well, a household lol, nothing specific, but thats cool :D

πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Not gonna lie I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to knowledge on Jamaician culture probably less than that lol and yh fair enough I'm in jus a household too nothing really special happens other than I'm probably the most mature person in it? Also the only one who has a gf or a sort of a gf? Idk what to call you lol 😘😘

• Haha 1

Just now, Blc said:

Not gonna lie I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to knowledge on Jamaician culture probably less than that lol and yh fair enough I'm in jus a household too nothing really special happens other than I'm probably the most mature person in it? Also the only one who has a gf or a sort of a gf? Idk what to call you lol 😘😘

OoOohπŸ€­πŸ’¦β€οΈ

But like, your the most mature person in it? 🀣 I am a middle child, 3 kids total :/ and i have 2 dogs :D

Ya sort of lol, everyone sings and dances around like Disney characters I'm my place lol, I'm the baby of the family, 1 brother 1 sister or they tell really crappy jokes, so like me ig lmao 🀭β™₯️

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blc said:

Ya sort of lol, everyone sings and dances around like Disney characters I'm my place lol, I'm the baby of the family, 1 brother 1 sister or they tell really crappy jokes, so like me ig lmao 🀭β™₯️

Β 

5 minutes ago, Blc said:

Oh, and 1 very chill cat who loves to sleep with me in my bedroom πŸ˜…β™₯️

Awww that cat haha! Sounds almost like a party haha, if I was a cat, I would prob want to sleep in your bedroom too lol❀️

Oh and ur the youngest🀭😘 I am surrounded by my 2 brothers lol, so i (kinda?) know how to deal with boys??πŸ˜‚

I was just telling my ma a joke earlier and she just looked so tired of my puns XD

Edited by Equivalent Ways
heart <3

well, I will be back but I need to go eat lunch now πŸ₯Ί I will ttyl and if ur asleep then thats ok❀️😘☺️✌️

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Awww that cat haha! Sounds almost like a party haha, if I was a cat, I would prob want to sleep in your bedroom too lol❀️

Oh and ur the youngest🀭😘 I am surrounded by my 2 brothers lol, so i (kinda?) know how to deal with boys??πŸ˜‚

I was just telling my ma a joke earlier and she just looked so tired of my puns XD

You can if ya want I'd let you if you were a cat lol β™₯️🀭😘 and yep I'm the youngest! I get along better with my brother lol, my sister gets on my nerves 🀣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

well, I will be back but I need to go eat lunch now πŸ₯Ί I will ttyl and if ur asleep then thats ok❀️😘☺️✌️

OK, ttyl or tomorrow lol ☺️😘

• Hug 1

hey, finished lunch XD aaaaaand its pretty late there lol, but still decided to pop back on ❀️

I'm going to a contra/square dance tonight I think πŸ˜… and i wont have a partner cuz my fam number is uneven, and I don't really wanna dance with some old guyπŸ₯² wish i could go with you lolπŸ’•

haha! I love leaving messages for you for when you see them nextπŸ‘Ύ

11 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey, finished lunch XD aaaaaand its pretty late there lol, but still decided to pop back on ❀️

I'm going to a contra/square dance tonight I think πŸ˜… and i wont have a partner cuz my fam number is uneven, and I don't really wanna dance with some old guyπŸ₯² wish i could go with you lolπŸ’•

Hiiii and lol well you never know might be able to be your dance partner one day but who knows? Lol πŸ’•

Β 

4 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

haha! I love leaving messages for you for when you see them nextπŸ‘Ύ

Haha I love reading your messages when I see them it's really nice and funny β™₯️

4 hours ago, Blc said:

Hiiii and lol well you never know might be able to be your dance partner one day but who knows? Lol πŸ’•

Haha I love reading your messages when I see them it's really nice and funny β™₯️

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€­ I am glad, and it’s true! You never know❀️ and hello again! How are you doing this fine day, Pink Heart?~

28 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€­ I am glad, and it’s true! You never know❀️ and hello again! How are you doing this fine day, Pink Heart?~

True! β™₯️ And I'm ok I think? I'm not sure though hbu? 🀭🀭

28 minutes ago, Blc said:

True! β™₯️ And I'm ok I think? I'm not sure though hbu? 🀭🀭

Eh, I’m alright, feeling some emptiness and also confusion, but I think part of it is that I am hungry lol❀️

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

Lol understandable β™₯️ do you want to talk about anything? Here if you need to talk πŸ’•

Thanks yo, and same, I am too, here for you πŸ€— idk how to describe it really… 🫠 idk just glad that I can come to our conversations and feel comforted πŸ₯°β€οΈ

10 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Thanks yo, and same, I am too, here for you πŸ€— idk how to describe it really… 🫠 idk just glad that I can come to our conversations and feel comforted πŸ₯°β€οΈ

Awwwww bless you ofc you can I care about you πŸ’•πŸ€—

9 minutes ago, Blc said:

Awwwww bless you ofc you can I care about you πŸ’•πŸ€—

But same here ya? You can talk about whatever you need/want to 😘