Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

Thanks I appreciate that 😘

Yep, we just be here, existing in our worlds, but still able to talk with eachother 😌 pretty cool😚

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Yep, we just be here, existing in our worlds, but still able to talk with eachother 😌 pretty cool😚

Yep, two separate worlds that have joined together or something like that, its relaxing and as you said pretty cool ☺️😚

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yep, two separate worlds that have joined together or something like that, its relaxing and as you said pretty cool ☺️😚

Haha, thanks! I think that even if you know someone in person, then there are still different worlds. Sometimes it can be hard, but it should also be relieving.

or smth like that hahaπŸ’“

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha, thanks! I think that even if you know someone in person, then there are still different worlds. Sometimes it can be hard, but it should also be relieving.

or smth like that hahaπŸ’“

Haha yeah probably β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Haha yeah probably β™₯️

who knows πŸ₯Ή all we have to do is just, be βœ¨πŸ’–

who knows πŸ₯Ή all we have to do is just, be βœ¨πŸ’–

Exactly! Be who you want to see yourself as in this world and if you can see yourself as the amazing human you are then you can make the world go crazy with your smile and seeing you shine makes the world a lot brighter πŸ’–

Just now, Blc said:

Exactly! Be who you want to see yourself as in this world and if you can see yourself as the amazing human you are then you can make the world go crazy with your smile and seeing you shine makes the world a lot brighter πŸ’–

πŸ˜† I wish people could see themselves as amazing as I see them but I don''t often receive that myself! You make me go crazy with your compliments XD😚

but I also do agree! You know, you cannot be replaced, you are like a lightning bolt that helps ignite aspects of the world!

(i have a feeling that sounds r e a l l y cringy πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯)

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

πŸ˜† I wish people could see themselves as amazing as I see them but I don''t often receive that myself! You make me go crazy with your compliments XD😚

but I also do agree! You know, you cannot be replaced, you are like a lightning bolt that helps ignite aspects of the world!

(i have a feeling that sounds r e a l l y cringy πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯)

Good I'm glad! You deserve them 😘 and yh just a little bit πŸ˜…but I mean hey, what is life without a bit of cringe? 🀣β™₯️

• Haha 1

Just now, Blc said:

Good I'm glad! You deserve them 😘 and yh just a little bit πŸ˜…but I mean hey, what is life without a bit of cringe? 🀣β™₯️

You are so d a mn loveable, imma go eat brunch rn, i will be back 😘🫴

You are so d a mn loveable, imma go eat brunch rn, i will be back 😘🫴

Awww thanks so are you probably more so than me lol and ok talk to you in a bit 😘

6 minutes ago, Blc said:

Awww thanks so are you probably more so than me lol and ok talk to you in a bit 😘

lol, imma little come and go, I was super hangry haha!

Hmmm, I don't think so Mr ;)Β  ~~πŸ’—β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ’

omg I just imagines a competition where like, Who is more Loveable, and people argue, I am more loveable, No I am XD

Alright im real silly, im going nowπŸ’‹

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

lol, imma little come and go, I was super hangry haha!

Hmmm, I don't think so Mr ;)Β  ~~πŸ’—β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ’

I think so ;) β™₯οΈπŸ’–

Β 

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

omg I just imagines a competition where like, Who is more Loveable, and people argue, I am more loveable, No I am XD

Alright im real silly, im going nowπŸ’‹

Oh gosh yh I can imagine that lol XD and ok ttyl 😘

24 minutes ago, Blc said:

I think so ;) β™₯οΈπŸ’–

Oh gosh yh I can imagine that lol XD and ok ttyl 😘

Lol I am back now 🀣 for a little anyways.. ❀️

ik like why do ppl be so funny like that LOL

Yo I also just realized πŸ€” why do we like eachother, we hardly know much about one another… hmm ❀️🧐

2 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Yo I also just realized πŸ€” why do we like eachother, we hardly know much about one another… hmm ❀️🧐

Idk you know lol I guess 2e have a really great time together we do seem to have a lot in common or is that just me being stupid? Idk lol β™₯️

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blc said:

Idk you know lol I guess 2e have a really great time together we do seem to have a lot in common or is that just me being stupid? Idk lol β™₯️

Hahah! Its ok, i'll prob ponder it more later ❀️☺️

hmm, I guess we just find that comfort we each need in texting each other i guess πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈ

41 minutes ago, Blc said:

we do have a good time together dont we :)

13 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hmm, I guess we just find that comfort we each need in texting each other i guess πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈ

Yeah true and maybe also it's cause we rub off each other and share eachothers probably to everyone elses terrible sense of humour lolΒ  or maybe something else idk, I think we share similar opinions on relationships cause its still like a foreign thing to us lol

Β 

15 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hahah! Its ok, i'll prob ponder it more later ❀️☺️

And lol! OK haha! Way I see it is I feel like I can just straight up be me with you, weirdly you're like the me I see in myself, terrible but still hilarious sense of humour and just love helping people, the only thing that Sets us apart is the metaphors I don't do metaphors a lot but I catch myself doing them because of you lol, you're influencing me with your metaphors still love them though!🀭

Β 

15 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

we do have a good time together dont we :)

And yes the best of times :)Β 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yeah true and maybe also it's cause we rub off each other and share eachothers probably to everyone elses terrible sense of humour lolΒ  or maybe something else idk, I think we share similar opinions on relationships cause its still like a foreign thing to us lol

And lol! OK haha! Way I see it is I feel like I can just straight up be me with you, weirdly you're like the me I see in myself, terrible but still hilarious sense of humour and just love helping people, the only thing that Sets us apart is the metaphors I don't do metaphors a lot but I catch myself doing them because of you lol, you're influencing me with your metaphors still love them though!🀭

And yes the best of times :)Β 

Oh yes, poetic you πŸ₯Ή I do agree tho, idk relationships really are so dang foreign!

ok so we are kinda alike, rub off on eachother in a good way, and can be authentic, okπŸ˜ƒπŸ’–

how exciting❣️

I do like helping people too lol (while helping myself 🫠) and I hope that people can get a glimpse of how a relationship can be really free, low pressure, and just joyful, for however long it naturally goes β€˜:)

ilove that, Pink Heart ❀️

Edit: how dare you be so neat like that.. o(^β–½^)o

Edited by Equivalent Ways

16 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh yes, poetic you πŸ₯Ή I do agree tho, idk relationships really are so dang foreign!

ok so we are kinda alike, rub off on eachother in a good way, and can be authentic, okπŸ˜ƒπŸ’–

how exciting❣️

I do like helping people too lol (while helping myself 🫠) and I hope that people can get a glimpse of how a relationship can be really free, low pressure, and just joyful, for however long it naturally goes β€˜:)

ilove that, Pink Heart ❀️

Edit: how dare you be so neat like that.. o(^β–½^)o

Hiiii πŸ’–

2 hours ago, Blc said:

Hiiii πŸ’–

Hello❣️

27 minutes ago, Blc said:

How's your day been so far? πŸ’–

Good thanks. IπŸ‘had πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ donut ✨

How about you?β€οΈπŸ€—