Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Good thanks. IπŸ‘had πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ donut ✨

How about you?β€οΈπŸ€—

Ooo nice I love a good donut especially Krispy kremes mines been a bit rubbish tbh lol, but I'll be OK hopefully! β™₯οΈπŸ€—

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Blc said:

Ooo nice I love a good donut especially Krispy kremes mines been a bit rubbish tbh lol, but I'll be OK hopefully! β™₯οΈπŸ€—

Hey, Im a bit extra busy today cuz its a fam celebration today... So, sorry to hear that your day has been a little rough :/ And yes you will be ok😊

Ah yes... but I also feel like a dork cuz sometimes those Safeway ones just hit different XD

14 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hey, Im a bit extra busy today cuz its a fam celebration today... So, sorry to hear that your day has been a little rough :/ And yes you will be ok😊

Ah yes... but I also feel like a dork cuz sometimes those Safeway ones just hit different XD

Its OK lol dw, never been to Safeway lol guess I'll have to try their donuts one day 🀣

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Blc said:

Its OK lol dw, never been to Safeway lol guess I'll have to try their donuts one day 🀣

OMG I learn so much from you 🀣 I just realized that there are no 'Safeways' in the UK, apparently they are called "Morrisons" instead????? WOW

lol they are like the same tho 🀭❀️❀️

12 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

OMG I learn so much from you 🀣 I just realized that there are no 'Safeways' in the UK, apparently they are called "Morrisons" instead????? WOW

lol they are like the same tho 🀭❀️❀️

Oh yeah I've been to Morrisons lol not my favourite shop by any means, we both learned something I didn't know that lol 🀭β™₯️β™₯️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blc said:

In a bad placeΒ 

:(

What going on, Pink Heart? πŸ«‚β€οΈ

1 minute ago, Blc said:

I really don't know I just woke up feeling awful β™₯️

bruh πŸ˜… I had some rlly freggin weird dreams last night, I also sometimes wake up with grumpy level on 90% Haha...

Where r u now tho?

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

bruh πŸ˜… I had some rlly freggin weird dreams last night, I also sometimes wake up with grumpy level on 90% Haha...

Where r u now tho?

I'm not sure, lol, I'm a feeling a lot of different emotions, confusion, regret depression a bit happier now you're here but as well as those emotions I mentioned I'm neither here or there I'm just very confused 🀣

Just now, Blc said:

I'm not sure, lol, I'm a feeling a lot of different emotions, confusion, regret depression a bit happier now you're here but as well as those emotions I mentioned I'm neither here or there I'm just very confused 🀣

sigh ':) Ye sounds a little funny, I would be lying if I said I was not really feeling that this morning as well... How do we get through the confusing? Or do we need to..? πŸ€”β€οΈ

13 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

sigh ':) Ye sounds a little funny, I would be lying if I said I was not really feeling that this morning as well... How do we get through the confusing? Or do we need to..? πŸ€”β€οΈ

Good question I'm, not sure how are you feeling now?, β™₯️

22 minutes ago, Blc said:

Good question I'm, not sure how are you feeling now?, β™₯️

eh, alright. I just have a lot going on in my head and it makes me feel πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« ooOOOOooooOOoOO I am a bit aNxIoUs 🫠 time to breath.

What r u gonna be up too? ❀️

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

eh, alright. I just have a lot going on in my head and it makes me feel πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« ooOOOOooooOOoOO I am a bit aNxIoUs 🫠 time to breath.

What r u gonna be up too? ❀️

Haha you're so funny 🀣 and not much probably just talking to you β™₯️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Haha you're so funny 🀣 and not much probably just talking to you β™₯️

Hehe~ Thank you 😊

Gotta luv talkin to you, I do have to go out here BUT I think I might still be able to chat :D

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hehe~ Thank you 😊

Gotta luv talkin to you, I do have to go out here BUT I think I might still be able to chat :D

Love talking to you too I  have a great time 🀭

• Like 1

Just now, Blc said:

Love talking to you too I  have a great time 🀭

Hehe πŸ˜‹πŸ˜†πŸ˜š thanks~ exciting cuz imma go get some orange juice οΌˆοΌΎβ—‡οΌΎοΌ‰

you know, I have really come to like seeing that pink, geometric pfp (#^.^#)

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hehe πŸ˜‹πŸ˜†πŸ˜š thanks~ exciting cuz imma go get some orange juice οΌˆοΌΎβ—‡οΌΎοΌ‰

you know, I have really come to like seeing that pink, geometric pfp (#^.^#)

Awww I'm glad, I've also come to like seeing your profile picture I'm not actually sure what yours is but I like seeing it, mines supposed to be like a pink gem on a character from a show I really like her idk why 🀣😚

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Awww I'm glad, I've also come to like seeing your profile picture I'm not actually sure what yours is but I like seeing it, mines supposed to be like a pink gem on a character from a show I really like her idk why 🀣😚

Oooh really? What character and show? Maybe I know them :D

lol mine is from a long time ago, when I had some putty and decided to make a lil person on my desk and take a pic of it XD and now I don’t even want to change it 😚😌 lol

Steven Universe, the characters name is Spinel and nah you don't have to lol its a memory, it's best to keep those kinds of things with you it might remind you of a good time from back in your life or something like that lol 🀣😚

God sake needs to be moderated the characters name is Spinel and she's from the cartoon network show Steven Universe, and you shouldn't have to lol, if it represents a good time in your life keep it remind yourself of a simpler time 😚β™₯️

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

I stg this moderation thing ugh 😫she's called Spinel, have you ever watched Steven universe? She appears in there 

Haha! I get it dw πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

and oooooh! No I have not technically watched it but I have heard a lot about it and know the plot line.

so baised of that knowledge, it seems fitting for her haha❣️

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! I get it dw πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

and oooooh! No I have not technically watched it but I have heard a lot about it and know the plot line.

so baised of that knowledge, it seems fitting for her haha❣️

Haha trust me it is β™₯️

Just now, Blc said:

Haha trust me it is β™₯️

Kinda reminds me of princess bubble gum from Adventure Time 🀭

Β