Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

• Digital Mentor
On 5/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Blc said:

Feel sick, I've had a shit evening apart from this, got called a freak and a fanny I'm losing control again I'm having another mental breakdown again feel like I might have a heart attack I'm really tense breathing exercises aren't working 😭

Hi BLC, sorry this is a couple of days late but I just wanted to check in with you and make sure you are OK? How are you feeling now?Β 

Staff-Account.png

Ah yes, it must be mid morning for you Pink Triangle, I just popped on cuz it’s like 5am here and I can’t sleep much haha πŸ˜…πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ’–

13 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Lol at this point i am just leaving you messages for when you wake up/see them haha! But a lot of like, the same message Good moderated from earlier πŸ˜…

Anyway, ya just...idk saying hiπŸ₯°

Hiiii β™₯️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi BLC, sorry this is a couple of days late but I just wanted to check in with you and make sure you are OK? How are you feeling now?Β 

Hi, yes I am feeling a bit better, I told the person who called me a freak exactly how I feel about him, and I don't regret it, I didn't care that my best friend loved him, I'm not having someone treat me like thatΒ 

• Yaaas 1

52 minutes ago, Blc said:

Hiiii β™₯️

Hello❣️

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Blc said:

Aww bless you, it's nice to be complimented, I don't get a lot of them, especially with people calling me a freak and too ugly l I probably deserve it πŸ˜…

Heyy @Blc,Β I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been receiving many compliments and that people have been unkind to you. It can be incredibly hurtful when others say hurtful things and make you doubt your worth. Their hurtful words DO NOT define you and no, you do not deserve it. And hey, you are absolutely not a freak, and you definitely do not deserve to be treated that way. We all have unique qualities and characteristics that make us special and deserving of love and respect. It's important to surround yourself with people who appreciate and uplift you for who you are.

I have learned over time that, people who say hurtful things are dealing with their own insecurities and struggles, and unfortunately, they may try to bring others down as a way to cope. But remember, their negativity says more about them than it does about you. You deserve kindness and compassion. In moments like this, it can be helpful to focus on the positive aspects of yourself and seek support from those who appreciate you, like I see how @Equivalent WaysΒ is there for you. You have worth, value, and inner beauty that extends far beyond external appearances.Β 

I want to remind you that you are deserving of love, kindness, and respect. Don't let the hurtful words of others define your self-worth. Here for you.Β 

Β 

• Yaaas 2

Staff-Account.png

26 minutes ago, Blc said:

How are you? β™₯️

Oh I am alright, happy to hear from you again! I am on a bit of slow internet rn tho -_- hbu?

11 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh I am alright, happy to hear from you again! I am on a bit of slow internet rn tho -_- hbu?

Happy to hear from you again too! And I'm ok Ig and ugh I hate the slow Internet it gets on my nervesΒ 

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Happy to hear from you again too! And I'm ok Ig and ugh I hate the slow Internet it gets on my nervesΒ 

I know right! πŸ˜… it makes me feel very impatient Β lol but glad ur doin alrightπŸ’•

Just now, Blc said:

Glad you're doing alright tooβ™₯️ mines especially crap in my bedroom no idea why 🀣

Ooh no not in the bedroom πŸ’€lol, I know what that can be like

maybe cuz location of the router..? But well for my case it could be worse lol

Yh probably, but it's rubbish pretty much everywhere in my house even where the router is so idk, trust me if your impatient you'd hate it aat my place lmao πŸ˜…

Just now, Blc said:

Yh probably, but it's rubbish pretty much everywhere in my house even where the router is so idk, trust me if your impatient you'd hate it aat my place lmao πŸ˜…

Haha! I can get pretty impatient at times when I am trying to get something done, but other times I just.. sit :)

idk we get frequent, unpredictable, uncontrollable, and not planned power outages here πŸ˜…πŸ˜… then you need to get creative lol

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! I can get pretty impatient at times when I am trying to get something done, but other times I just.. sit :)

idk we get frequent, unpredictable, uncontrollable, and not planned power outages here πŸ˜…πŸ˜… then you need to get creative lolΒ 

Haha defo, if it isn't working for me I just play an offline game and Im all set lolΒ 

Just now, Blc said:

Haha defo, if it isn't working for me I just play an offline game and Im all set lolΒ 

Pretty much tho πŸ˜‚ idk when the power goes out it’s like the only time I play chess πŸ˜…

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha! Fair enough! At least it's something to doΒ 

Yes tho ☺️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Eh its not as fun as talking to you tho! 🀭☺️

Ahaha~! I totally agree on that (*^Ο‰^*)

Just now, Blc said:

Ahaha, still cute ☺️

H-hey (*Β΄βˆ‡ο½€*) haha, hmmm, I guess I could say you seem handsome ;)

H-hey (*Β΄βˆ‡ο½€*) haha, hmmm, I guess I could say you seem handsome ;)

Aww nah I'm ugly lol I look like I ain't slept in a week πŸ˜…

Just now, Blc said:

Aww nah I'm ugly lol I look like I ain't slept in a week πŸ˜…

Hey, I have big bags under my eyes lol, does that make me ugly~?
and just remember this, Pink Heart, personality transcends your look πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ«°πŸ½Eh, to me at least XD

Hey, I have big bags under my eyes lol, does that make me ugly~?
and just remember this, Pink Heart, personality transcends your look πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ«°πŸ½Eh, to me at least XD

Nah, you're not ugly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜ I'm just way too modest is my problem lol and honestly I'm the same, personality is worth a lot more than appearanceΒ