Losing myself

Blc    

its true, you have been on here a while! Hahaha! I relate tho, and i mean, I have the most cryptic passwords lol but i mean, no pressure, but yeah I do like chattin with you. you are very understanding🥹

Sigh,, still needs mods..  lemme try again to rephrase, I do appreciate your understanding ':)

No press ure~ I ❤️ chatting with 🫵

Hah, I got it to work!

Was it really worth the effort tho? 😂

23 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Sigh,, still needs mods..  lemme try again to rephrase, I do appreciate your understanding ':)

No press ure~ I ❤️ chatting with 🫵

Love chatting with you too its honestly the only thing making me happy ♥️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Love chatting with you too its honestly the only thing making me happy ♥️

Oof, the only thing? There's gotta be something else you like doing! But otherwise, talkin with you helps sooth me, making the time feel less tor turous❤️

I feel that, can honestly lose hours talking to you, it's nice to have someone you relate to, cause in the real world, there's not a lot of people like that, yesterday you actually made me feel so much better, and I do miss you when I can't talk ♥️

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

I feel that, can honestly lose hours talking to you, it's nice to have someone you relate to, cause in the real world, there's not a lot of people like that, yesterday you actually made me feel so much better, and I do miss you when I can't talk ♥️

ikr... 😔 irl I only really talk to my family and nature creatures haha I am really glad if I helped yesterday ':) You deserve, everyone i guess, deserves to have received love and care. I do think of you outside our talks as well, and its funny cuz idk what we are really talking about but whatever it is it is nice😚

I agree, I think about you outside of our talks too, and idk what it is, but thinking about you gives me a warm feeling inside idk if it's cause of the conversations or because there's something there between us but I enjoy the feeling 😚

7 minutes ago, Blc said:

I agree, I think about you outside of our talks too, and idk what it is, but thinking about you gives me a warm feeling inside idk if it's cause of the conversations or because there's something there between us but I enjoy the feeling 😚

Aww yes I like the feels of a warm and fuzzy heart ☺️
and I mean like, things don’t have to be super complicated, it’s just nice to have something.. well, nice!🫶🏽

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

Aww yes I like the feels of a warm and fuzzy heart ☺️
and I mean like, things don’t have to be super complicated, it’s just nice to have something.. well, nice!🫶🏽

Ofc. And I agree! Life is crap sometimes but it is nice to have something and someone nice to share it with!, 🤭♥️

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Ofc. And I agree! Life is crap sometimes but it is nice to have something and someone nice to share it with!, 🤭♥️

Ah so true tho 💌 them good and crap times 🫂😄 it's special, so I appreciate it just for that even😌

Just now, Blc said:

Well, you know what? You're special too ♥️♥️☺️

Well YOU know what? You have the ability to make one feel special, it is a wondrous talent❣️

Aww bless you, it's nice to be complimented, I don't get a lot of them, especially with people calling me a freak and too ugly l I probably deserve it 😅

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Aww bless you, it's nice to be complimented, I don't get a lot of them, especially with people calling me a freak and too ugly l I probably deserve it 😅

HAHA, you sound like a grandma🤣🤣hehe.. yes you do deserve the compliment I gave you, cuz I deemed it so 😌⚡
no need to hang onto those negative titles either! 

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

HAHA, you sound like a grandma🤣🤣hehe.. yes you do deserve the compliment I gave you, cuz I deemed it so 😌⚡
no need to hang onto those negative titles either! 

Haha, 😅😂I'm not hanging onto them I don't think the way I see it is if you can laugh about the childish things people call you that you know aren't true then you're better than them because you know you better than anyone so those negative people can just go do one imo 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha, 😅😂I'm not hanging onto them I don't think the way I see it is if you can laugh about the childish things people call you that you know aren't true then you're better than them because you know you better than anyone so those negative people can just go do one imo 🤣🤣

ahh! Yes I like that, I laugh at so many things ppl say🤭 just go do one..?

But yeah them ppl, I just kinda swat at them and what they say like a lil fly cuz I don't care what they think😌 I only care what a very select few think and thats it!

So I respect the attitude🙌

It means they can just back off I don't need any negative thoughts in my life atm, and exactly I like your attitude too! And ugh I gtg but I'll talk to you tomorrow ♥️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blc said:

It means they can just back off I don't need any negative thoughts in my life atm, and exactly I like your attitude too! And ugh I gtg but I'll talk to you tomorrow ♥️

oh sigh ':) Alright, ttyl ❤️

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

I'll miss youuuuu ♥️

Pfft, I’ll miss you too❤️ But we shall meet again! You better get some rest lol❣️

6 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yh, but I'll probably be up for like 4 more hours lol ♥️🤣

oh gerd boi💀 rip your sleep schedule😂 you be up late into the night!

POV: they are staying up rlly late and into the night, but you are just in the late afternoon 😅😂

Lol at this point i am just leaving you messages for when you wake up/see them haha! But a lot of like, the same message Good moderated from earlier 😅

Anyway, ya just...idk saying hi🥰