Losing myself

Blc ย  ย 

im sorry youve been feeling bad lately but there are people here for you and i havenโ€™t been feelings great eithr

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
12 minutes ago, Blc said:

Been feeling really bad lately I don't understand why, might update this thread laterย 

Hi there, thank you for opening up about how you are feeling. I know it can be difficult sometimes to talk about feeling really low. Please know that we are here for you. Would you like to tell us a bit more about how you are feeling? You can always reach out to us via the confidential support if you would prefer to talk about it more privately

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
9 minutes ago, Solo_una_hermosa_chica said:

im sorry youve been feeling bad lately but there are people here for you and i havenโ€™t been feelings great eithr

Hi @Solo_una_hermosa_chica, I just wanted to check in with you as well. I have seen a few posts where you have mentioned that you haven't been feeling great. We're here for you if you would like to talk about anything. Again, please feel free to reach out via confidential support if you prefer

Staff-Account.png

56 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, thank you for opening up about how you are feeling. I know it can be difficult sometimes to talk about feeling really low. Please know that we are here for you. Would you like to tell us a bit more about how you are feeling? You can always reach out to us via the confidential support if you would prefer to talk about it more privately

Hi,ย 

ย 

ย 

It's just,, I don't feel like I'm good enough for anyone, I keep telling myself I am but I feel like I'm lying to myself, it started yesterday when I was writing about my PTSD about being bullied, writing it brought all of the bad things back, I mean, I'm with someone and I have really good friends, well I think their good anyway, but idk it just feels so temporary, like Ill just blink and ill be alone again I'm really scared of being alone even tho I like my quiet, I don't want to be alone, even though everyday thar is what I feel like I'll end up being because I'm a disaster atmย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Hi,ย 

It's just,, I don't feel like I'm good enough for anyone, I keep telling myself I am but I feel like I'm lying to myself, it started yesterday when I was writing about my PTSD about being bullied, writing it brought all of the bad things back, I mean, I'm with someone and I have really good friends, well I think their good anyway, but idk it just feels so temporary, like Ill just blink and ill be alone again I'm really scared of being alone even tho I like my quiet, I don't want to be alone, even though everyday thar is what I feel like I'll end up being because I'm a disaster atmย 

Thank you for sharing that with me. Writing about things can be really therapeutic at times but it can also bring up stuff for us. If you have PTSD from being bullied then that is a lot to deal with and it is going to take time until you have processed everything and until you can fully trust people again and trust that they will stick around. Sometimes allowing us the space and time to work through some of our fears and thoughts can help us to move on in the long run. What do you think. ย I'm just wondering, is there anyone you trust, who you can talk to about feelings so you don't feel like you have to go through this alone. Also, do you mind me asking, how long ago was it that you were bullied and have you had any professional help for your PTSD? Please don't feel you have to answer if you don't feel comfortable to. This is a safe space and it's up to you, what you feel comfortable sharing with us.ย 

Staff-Account.png

30 minutes ago, Blc said:

Hi,ย 

I know you feel like your not good enough but you are. youโ€™re good enough for me and im sure your good enough for your friends and for her, ik its hard to believe that when youโ€™ve been the trauma youโ€™ve though and only a few people are willing to talk bout their trauma and ik its annoying when people tell you โ€œyour good enoughโ€ but you donโ€™t believe it. In some way everything is temporary but ion think your friends are or your relationship and as long as im around i will make sure you know youโ€™re not alone.ย 

• 2 weeks later...

Love is so painful, I didn't realise it until I fell in love with the person I can't get out of my head, I thought about her all day yesterday, safe to say I think I'm single again yay, if so I thought about her all day yesterday and I realised how much I actually regret ending it in the first place, love really is painfulย 

4 hours ago, Blc said:

Love is so painful, I didn't realise it until I fell in love with the person I can't get out of my head, I thought about her all day yesterday, safe to say I think I'm single again yay, if so I thought about her all day yesterday and I realised how much I actually regret ending it in the first place, love really is painfulย 

iโ€™m so sorry and i understand how you feelย 

• Hug 1

Just now, Blc said:

Yh it sucks doesn't it?ย 

yea, it does im going though a breakup myself so i know how you feel right nowย 

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Sorry to hear that hope you're ok

yea, i think im getting there. itโ€™s hard still thoughย 

11 minutes ago, Blc said:

Tell me about it ik how that feelsย 

yea, the funny thing is i still think about him all the time and things like that yk. how are you doing since the breakup?

Edited by La_Bonita_Chica

Its not really a break up, more so, I'm being ignored, last message I sent was Monday, no reply since, so not really a break up, but it feels like one and it hurtsย 

oh ya, iโ€™m sorry that sheโ€™s ignoring and im sure it hurts cuz i know how much you love her

Yh, but hey, it is what it isย  yeah it does hurt, a lot,ย  but trying not to let it get to much it isn't working thus far, but ik I'll find the one some day, it's disheartening, but you knowย 

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yh, but hey, it is what it isย  yeah it does hurt, a lot,ย  but trying not to let it get to much it isn't working thus far, but ik I'll find the one some day, it's disheartening, but you knowย 

i think we both will yk but youโ€™re right it is dishearteningย 

Very muchย 

i wish i felt like i deserved better yk.ย 

sometimes i regret falling in love yk but at the same thing i donโ€™tย