Losing myself

Blc    

that means so much too me you have no idea and im more happy ive been in a really long time. my depression and angry isnt as bad as it was before we got together 

• Hug 1

Awwwww I'm glad I could help, my depression isn't as bad, and even when I'm sad, I don't feel as alone as I did before we got together, because I feel confident in saying I've found someone who is there for me someone who understands when you're here, everything is better,, you're poems are honestly so beautiful, there's honestly so much I want to say, but none of it would be enough to tell you how much I love you or how much you mean to me our deep conversations actually take my mind off of things and you're amazing just know that you are amazing 💗💞

• Shocked 1

u make me so happy and i love you so much 💗💍

my forever and always 

how have you been sleeping lately?

if you don’t mind me asking what’s been on your mind? i havent been sleeping great either ive been up until 4am then going to sleep but i have to get up at 630 so ive only been getting 2 or 3 hrs of sleep 

Same tbf and it's ok I don't mind it's just all that's been going on you know, me questioning myself esteem, and then me staying up all night really upset because I honestly thought I'd lost you and then what happened in school with my ta when I got shouted at, making me hate the place more, but I slept OK yesterday and have just kinda been upstairs all day so I'm doing OK 

i dont want you to ever question your self esteem because ur an amazing person and looks don’t matter to me. you can only be what you what to be and i dont want you to ever change for anyone but yourself 

ofc that’s what im here for 

Ik and I'll always try and do the same for you, even though I'm more of a listener, you u can talk to me about anything and I won't judge honestly you can tell me about anything you want I'm here to listen 💗

ik but im jst a very closed off person and its hard for me to open with people cuz of my trauma

I understand that, but still I'm always here for you if and when you want to talk just know that. I'm closed off myself so I understand how you feel but you can always talk to me I promise I'll listen, but only if you want to ofc

thats why i love you mi amor 

i love you even more mi rey! i turn 18 in 4 months and 1 week

thank you mi rey! good to know when ur birthday month is 

i hope i have a good birthday too. my friends are gonna throw me a party on my birthday 

Nice, I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you but I'll write you a special birthday poem, probably the best I can do atm but it'll be a really special one!