Losing myself

Blc ย  ย 

On 2/22/2023 at 12:56 PM, Blc said:

Been feeling really bad lately I don't understand why, might update this thread laterย 

Im sorry to hear this. Thank u ย for sharing this with us! Hope u feel better soon! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

i love u mi rey ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—

Forever and Always mi rey ๐Ÿ’—โ™พ๏ธ

Now and Always mi rey you are the love of my lifeย 

ย 

You are the reason,ย 

I totally melt inside

i pinch myself

just knowing that youโ€™re mine.

ย 

Through every season,ย 

so many ways you let me knowย 

there are many reasons;ย 

that you make me blush.ย 

You are the reason,ย 

my heart joyously sings.ย 

Baby, you are:ย 

more than the real thing! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’

• Hug 1

Awww I'm at a loss for words that is so beautiful you're the love of my life too mi rienaย 

ย 

Every single day there's a voice in my head, usually they fill me with dread,ย 

But now my heart sings a different songย 

ย 

My thoughts that once filled me with dread now fill me with joy

You are my sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray

My heart wants what it wants and that is the joy that you bring me everyday that I'm with you, we aren't perfect, but we make a perfect match.ย 

You are the Juilet to my Romeoย 

You are the ying to my yangย 

You are my every thought,ย 

I slap myself sometimes just making sure that this isn't a dream because our relationship is like a paradise.ย 

When I dream, I imagine that you're there with me, walking through the dream world hand in hand.ย 

This world can be cruel, but with you in it, it doesn't feel as cruel anymoreย 

With you, everyday is a new experience, and I can't wait to see where this goes, I'm going to say four words that you probably know, I love you baby and no haters or people laughing at us is going to break us apart, you will always be in my heart, and everyday is a brand new start! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’

ย 

ย 

This means so much to me baby, you have no idea ๐Ÿ’—

you make me so happy ๐Ÿ’—

And you make me the happiest I've ever been,, even if I don't show it you make me honestly so happy I don't really show when I'm happy but with you, you're poems, our conversations, and the fact that this is what real love feels like is honestly so crazy to me, I've honestly never felt a true connection until you, all my bad thoughts just disappear when I talk to you, when I'm having an emotionless day, sometimes you're poems almost make me cry because they are honestly some of the kindest things someone has ever said to me, and now no other relationship makes sense, it's just you that makes sense, your my best friend, my partner in crime (not literally of course its just an expression! " my whole world, my soul mate and mi riena ๐Ÿ’—

you make me feel so good about myself and us. i love you so much ๐Ÿ’—

I love you so much too always and foreverย  and so you know I'm serious about us:I'm sealing with this ๐Ÿ’ this ringย  is a promise, to always be by your side through good or bad, it signifys a promise that I will never cheat on you or make you doubt yourself, or us, but most of all, it signifys that I love you and that love will never ever ever go away mi riena ๐Ÿ’—

35 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

you make me feel so good about myself and us. i love you so much ๐Ÿ’—

ย 

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

I love you so much too always and foreverย  and so you know I'm serious about us:I'm sealing with this ๐Ÿ’ this ringย  is a promise, to always be by your side through good or bad, it signifys a promise that I will never cheat on you or make you doubt yourself, or us, but most of all, it signifys that I love you and that love will never ever ever go away mi riena ๐Ÿ’—

iโ€™ll take that ๐Ÿ’ and i promise the same to you mi reyย 

I love you futura esposa,, the distance really does suck but idc about that, all I care about is you, and us it's weird it kinda feels like we're saying our wedding vows here lol but anyway I never knew how much I needed you in my life, all my walls disappear because of you I've never felt more happiness then I do with you and I'll always be by your side, you're the love of my life and I can't wait to see where this new road is going to take us mi amor ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—

no it wasnโ€™t weird i fall asleep and ive been at school im so sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Hug 1

19 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

no it wasnโ€™t weird i fall asleep and ive been at school im so sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You don't have to apologise, I'll always wait for you no matter how long it takes, I promise ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’

5 minutes ago, Blc said:

You don't have to apologise, I'll always wait for you no matter how long it takes, I promise ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’

aww thatโ€™s adorable but you don't have to

yk school ๐Ÿ˜ญ