Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

2 hours ago, Blc said:

Thank you you're really sweet I don't deserve itΒ 

geesus chrest, yall do deserve it πŸ˜…or we all do

But ye Pink Triangle, you do deserve the kindness, sometimes I wish for it too irl so I want others to feel it as well❀️❀️

There ya go, now u gotta screw that into your brain too lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blc said:

Haha lol you're really funny πŸ˜‚

thank you fine sir! I appreciate the feedback *bows*

and fr, hope ur doin alright today🫰

59 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha you don't have to call me sir lol I'm not that special, and I'm ok thanks hbu?Β 

Alright alright. I’m not doing too great πŸ€” idk just figuring a lot of stuff out ig, glad ur feeling ok tho πŸ‘πŸ½Β 

28 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Alright alright. I’m not doing too great πŸ€” idk just figuring a lot of stuff out ig, glad ur feeling ok tho πŸ‘πŸ½Β 

I feel you I'm feeling the sameΒ 

2 hours ago, Blc said:

I feel you I'm feeling the sameΒ 

oh, ripπŸ«‚ I'm sorry, I am trying to do some nice things for myself I just feel a little bit like a fish frozen in a block of ice tho :/ ironic that summer is coming haha

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Haha I love your metaphors, lol I think we're in the same boatΒ 

lol thanks, and yeah we all are tbhπŸ›³οΈ

Edited by Equivalent Ways
metaphors are one of the ways I can express things ':)

13 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

lol thanks, and yeah we all are tbhπŸ›³οΈ

Don't worry about it it's cool, I actually like your metaphors, their funny but they get your point across, plus they got a laugh out of me so honestly their coolΒ 

44 minutes ago, Blc said:

Don't worry about it it's cool, I actually like your metaphors, their funny but they get your point across, plus they got a laugh out of me so honestly their coolΒ 

well thats neat, glad we can share that :)

1 hour ago, Blc said:

Yep I'm glad too! Hope you're doing better todayΒ 

hey thanks yo, thats nice. I would say I am doing a bit better today, so far. How about you?

4 minutes ago, Blc said:

I'm ok feeling rough but hey, some days are better than others!Β 

its true, thats just the nature of it. Sometimes all you can do is just go to sleep and start again hoping tomorrow will be better ':)

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

its true, thats just the nature of it. Sometimes all you can do is just go to sleep and start again hoping tomorrow will be better ':)

Indeed! That's the beauty of life, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but as long as we see your beautiful smile that's all anyone in this stupid stupid world that is also crazy and cruel can ask for!Β 

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Indeed! That's the beauty of life, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but as long as we see your beautiful smile that's all anyone in this stupid stupid world that is also crazy and cruel can ask for!Β 

haha! What an attitude!

Well sir, looks like you already won✨

Funny adjectives btw, but I like em :) πŸ«‚

Just now, Blc said:

Haha thank you I guess I learned from the best!Β :)Β 

pfft~ its true that we are all learning! Just beπŸͺ„❀️

hey, we kinda rub off each other in a friendly way dont we :)

Just now, Blc said:

Yep actually we do :)Β 

its a nice thing πŸ₯° and we shall continue on with our dayz wont we? cuz life just keeps on ':)

Yep it is actually, I kinda enjoy our conversations, and yep! Life is shit but when you're with the right people, we shine and when you rub off each other its even better cause you can actually relate to the person and it makes shit days better :)Β 

11 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yep it is actually, I kinda enjoy our conversations, and yep! Life is shit but when you're with the right people, we shine and when you rub off each other its even better cause you can actually relate to the person and it makes shit days better :)Β 

Same! And yep, it’s about finding that feeling in yourself, and then surrounding yourself with the good ones πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ½