Losing myself

Blc ย  ย 

its not ur fault tht you werenโ€™t here and ion really like to open up bout the things im going right now especially on the internet and sending u hugs to. happy one month mi rey ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Blcย and @La_Bonita_Chica, I hope you don't mind me jumping in. It sounds like you're both feeling very low and a bit overwhelmed by everything right now. Is that right? It's great to see that you are supporting each other but I just wanted to check in with you both and make sure you're both feeling safe? It's fine to say if either of you don't. The more we know, the better we can support you.

Also, do either of you get any support around your feelings and your mental health eg from a counsellor? I'm just wondering whether that is something you might find helpful. What do you think?ย 

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Blcย and @La_Bonita_Chica, I hope you don't mind me jumping in. It sounds like you're both feeling very low and a bit overwhelmed by everything right now. Is that right? It's great to see that you are supporting each other but I just wanted to check in with you both and make sure you're both feeling safe? It's fine to say if either of you don't. The more we know, the better we can support you.

Also, do either of you get any support around your feelings and your mental health eg from a counsellor? I'm just wondering whether that is something you might find helpful. What do you think?ย 

I'd say I'm safe I haven't really considered having a counsellor I mean we have this sort of counsellor at school so maybe? Idk I'm not good with people and I don't really like opening up to people I don't trust it that's the case I never talk as openly as I do with my gf and you guys it's just really hard for me

4 hours ago, Blc said:

I'd say I'm safe I haven't really considered having a counsellor I mean we have this sort of counsellor at school so maybe? Idk I'm not good with people and I don't really like opening up to people I don't trust it that's the case I never talk as openly as I do with my gf and you guys it's just really hard for me

i agree with my bfย 

• Hug 1

hi mi rey

im ok wbu

1 hour ago, Blc said:

I'm OK, I think, I feel like crying and idk why

im sorry i wish i could help

46 minutes ago, Blc said:

Its ok, dw about it and I'm sorry we can't talk outside of ditch I really wish we couldย 

you dnt need to apologize its not ur faultย 

• Digital Mentor
On 4/5/2023 at 7:19 PM, Blc said:

I'm glad to hear that you would both say that you are safe. Your safety is the most important thing. Please do let us know if that changes. It's OK to say if you don't feel safe and the more we know, the better we can support you both.

I totally get why it would feel strange to see a counsellor, especially if you don't like opening up to people. And it often does take a while to build that trust. However, counsellors can offer you a safe space to process what is going on for you and they can give you some strategies that you can use when you are feeling overwhelmed or really low. I feel like you could both do with a little bit of extra support at the moment. Do you think it might be worth giving it a try and see how it goes? What do you think?ย 

Staff-Account.png

@Blcย i feel like at this point you dnt want to be with me and takin all that stuff down jst makes me overthink things so idk maybe you jst dnt love me anymore or if u are jst annoyed by me but its wtvย 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tired and want out, I keep pretending I'm happy so no one gets hurt or concerned, but really I'm getting tired of keeping up the facade idk why but I haven't messaged who I'm with, but I havent I'm just so done with lifeย 

Hey @Blc

It's good to hear from you again. I can really sense a struggle in the first comment you made, and I just want you to know that you don't have to keep the facade up here, and you can completely be your true, authentic self. From what you've said, it sounds like you might be feeling overwhelmed and possibly thinking of ending it. I might be looking into it too much, but it's better safe than sorry. I just want to check, are you feeling safe at the moment? If not, it's okay to tell us this, and the more we know, the more we can help you. If you do feel like you are going to end it, please tell someone who you can get help from immediately. You can also call the emergency services and let them know how you're feeling. Take care and speak soon.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

50 minutes ago, Blc said:

Still not great, but just pretending to be happy for people I care aboutย 

Iโ€™m sorry to hear that, you deserve to be happy in general. Want to talk about whatโ€™s going on? Iโ€™m here for youย 

8 hours ago, Blc said:

Still not great, but just pretending to be happy for people I care aboutย 

Hey,

We just wanted to check in again and see how you're feeling? Are you safe right now?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e