Losing myself

Blc    

11 hours ago, Blc said:

Stuffing myself with chocolate feel like shit today 

Hey there,

We have sent you a confidential support message to check in. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

14 hours ago, Blc said:

Stuffing myself with chocolate feel like shit today 

im so sorry i cant be there when u text me but im here now 

It's ok, I'm just feeling  really bad at the moment 

5 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

5 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

im so sorry i cant be there when u text me but im here now 

It's ok, it's not your fault I'm just struggling atm and like I said you can message me anytime you want, it doesn't have to be everyday as long as we talk, can I be honest?, please don't get mad at me but I can't keep this from my gf, I still love my ex a little but the past two weeks, I've fallen in love with you so whilst I still like her, just know that I love you more than anything it's why I've been upset for the past two weeks, I didn't want to tell you because I was scared of what you'd say or how you'd react, but you and me are locked in now, and she isn't going to to change it, I've sealed us with this💍and with it I promised I'd always be here for you and that I won't cheat on you with her or anyone else, you are the one I want there's no one else I love you so much mi riena and that isn't going to change 

if u still love ur ex maybe u should take time to think about how or what u want im not gonna be in a relationship where there is still love for the ex. i wnt put myself though that 

I can understand that actually but I want you these past two weeks have been the best and I'm really happy with you honestly I don't blame you if you hate me but I really only want you even tho I probably don't deserve i5lt

i dont hate you but if thats how u feel bout her maybe we should take a break or something idk

Can I be honest with you? Two weeks ago I decided what I want and that's you, these two weeks and three days have been amazing and a surprise, so even with those feelings at the back of my mind, this two weeks youve stolen my heart, everything I said, getting married spending the rest of my life with you I've meant, that ring promise I meant, I've just been really scared, but idc about the long distance thing how I feel about you goes beyond that you make me happy and I always check these messages to see if you've messaged, even in school, and when you do message it always makes me smile, even though I can't message straight away, I message you the instant I can I really do love you more than I love myself or  anyone else 

i jst dont know anymore. i jst feel like a terrible daughter, sister, girlfriend, and friend

• Hug 1

Hey, I sent you a message on Confidential Support if you would like to talk!

Staff-Account.png

14 hours ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i jst dont know anymore. i jst feel like a terrible daughter, sister, girlfriend, and friend

Listen to me, your not a terrible anything, you're an amazing gf,, don't be so hard on yourself, if anything I should be saying that about me, because every time I'm nor happy I snap at people, mainly my friends, I don't really talk to my family about anything even when I get really bad, and I'm a terrible bf because I don't express my love for the partner as much as I want to. You, on the other hand, you show how much you love the person you're with through poems, through deep conversations, and always being there when. You can, from what I've seen of you on the forum your not a terrible friend, it's clear that you really care about the people you talk to, even if you don't know them in real life, and idk what life for you is like at home, but I'm sure you're not a terrible daughter or sister, if I thought you were a terrible gf, do you think I'd say stuff about getting married or whatever? No, I love you mi amor and I've made my choice, I thought about it and I realise that I want to be with you, no one else, these two weeks almost three weeks have been the best, I've missed you the past two days I'm going to be honest, but just know that I love you and I'm here for you no matter what 

3 hours ago, Blc said:

Listen to me, your not a terrible anything, you're an amazing gf,, don't be so hard on yourself, if anything I should be saying that about me, because every time I'm nor happy I snap at people, mainly my friends, I don't really talk to my family about anything even when I get really bad, and I'm a terrible bf because I don't express my love for the partner as much as I want to. You, on the other hand, you show how much you love the person you're with through poems, through deep conversations, and always being there when. You can, from what I've seen of you on the forum your not a terrible friend, it's clear that you really care about the people you talk to, even if you don't know them in real life, and idk what life for you is like at home, but I'm sure you're not a terrible daughter or sister, if I thought you were a terrible gf, do you think I'd say stuff about getting married or whatever? No, I love you mi amor and I've made my choice, I thought about it and I realise that I want to be with you, no one else, these two weeks almost three weeks have been the best, I've missed you the past two days I'm going to be honest, but just know that I love you and I'm here for you no matter what 

you’re a good boyfriend and it’s ok if you have to snap at me because you’re mad about something, when you get really bad even though ik this might be hard you need to talk to your family when this are getting bad. It’s ok that you don’t express you feelings and I’m not going to make you and it might just be hard for you to wanna express you’re feelings and that’s ok, If im not a terrible friend why do people i think are my friends not turn out to be or treat me like shii when i try to do is the best by them. I am a terrible sister and daughter my mom and sister say i am all the time, that im the problem. They’ve been the best for me too but i cant stop. thinking how i might mess us up and you’ll hate me or one day that you’ll just stop loving me all together. There’s just somethings i want to say to you and other things but i can’t because we have all these people reading what’s going on in our relationship, wathcing our every move and i just wish we could keep somethings private 

I will never stop loving you do you hear me? Never, I've sealed us with a ring promise and it's the same with me, there's a lot of things I want to say, meaningful things to you but we can't, unless we can link our accounts through the messages and then delete them as soon as we have each other on there, maybe, it's not exactly giving away personal information if we delete it, unless we can convince the mods to allow us to send at least one of them, we probably can't but it's an idea, I'll never hate you, honestly, and you haven't messed anything up, despite the situation witn not being able to give each other information,, we've made it work and thst ring promise I made to you a week ago that's a forever promise, maybe we could try and convince the mods to at least let us send one of our socials to each other it might work 

9 minutes ago, Blc said:

I will never stop loving you do you hear me? Never, I've sealed us with a ring promise and it's the same with me, there's a lot of things I want to say, meaningful things to you but we can't, unless we can link our accounts through the messages and then delete them as soon as we have each other on there, maybe, it's not exactly giving away personal information if we delete it, unless we can convince the mods to allow us to send at least one of them, we probably can't but it's an idea, I'll never hate you, honestly, and you haven't messed anything up, despite the situation witn not being able to give each other information,, we've made it work and thst ring promise I made to you a week ago that's a forever promise, maybe we could try and convince the mods to at least let us send one of our socials to each other it might work 

yea there’s not one thing i wanna talk to you about but i dont necessarily want the whole internet knowing about idk if yk what i talking about but there’s also other things 

, Yh I get what you mean, if we could add each other we could get to know each other more and talk about more personal things, plus we could face time and see what each other looks like I'm guessing your profile pic is sort of what you look like right? If so you look cute, mine doesn't look anything like me obviously, but it's based on one of my favourite cartoon characters, so that's one thing you should know about me i love cartoons 

ya i just wish we could or at least give each other our emails. yes ig it does except for a few things. thats good to know its one of your favorite cartoons 

Yea true, it sucks honestly, ik it's to keep us safe but, did they not figure out that at least most people might fall in love on here? I'm not dissing them of course it's a great community but I wonder if they had a feeling that people might find their soul mates or love of their lives on here, but let's see what the mod I messaged has to say about it I'll tell you if they say anything 

im sorry you had a crappy day at school yesterday 

It's ok I deserved it anyway I told a bad joke just to do with the work we were doing and I got told to fix my attitude, and basically got shouted at, I wasn't in a good place anyway, so I almost cried yesterday 

even if it was a bad joke you shouldn’t have gotten shouted at and you don’t always have to have a good days. im sorry u almost cried i wish you would have told me and i wouldn't have been talking about myself