Blc ย  ย 

im here for you too mi rey

• Hug 1

hi mi amor i didnt answer imma little busy today

sorry you arenโ€™t feeling well mi amor ๐Ÿ’—

ok, lol ๐Ÿ’—

im ok how are you?๐Ÿ’—

why ig?

let them laugh it doesnโ€™t matter as long as we are happy but if u r having doubts i understand ig

Tbf it's not all of them, my best friend is happy for us and she said as long as you're happy that's all that matters, so I'm going with my gut and staying with who makes me happy and that's you! I've never been happier honestly and despite whatever they'll say, I love youย 

i am happy with u

I'm happy with you, too honestly these past 7 days have been the best honestly, I hate that my friends don't except it but it is what is, they're going to have to get used to it because I'm not going anywhere, seeing your messages always put a smile on my face and the poems are literally the sweetest thing, I, meant what I said when i said I think we're soul mates and if that's the case, the haters can get lost honestly and the marriage thing I meant that too because I feel like we work and like we've both said we make sense it's only been 7 days but I genuinely feel something here with you mi riena and I'm only with you, no one else because in my head there's only us and only us makes sense in my head, ik we don't talk as much as we want, but we're making it work despite the doubts and this I think we're perfect for each other idk about you but thats how I feelย 

• Hug 1

im at a loss of words but i do feel the same but i am concerned about the fact that youโ€™re friends donโ€™t approve and that you will leave me because of that or start having feeling for your best friend again or if your ex comes back i know you mean it but those things are still in the back of my head. so iโ€™ve started shutting down so yaย 

Edited by La_Bonita_Chica

I understand but I'm with you and i doubt my ex will come back, cause she hasn't even replied to the message I told you she ignored and at this point I'm done with her if she does ill just say sorry I'm with someone now and my best friend has a boyfriend and I don't have feelings for her anymore, I gave them up so she could be happy with who she's with now, but I promise you, I'm, with you, no one is taking me away from you, because I want everything we've talked about and in my mind no other relationships makes sense, because I'm with you, to me, we only make sense not my ex nor my best friend, us, all the poems, all the deep conversations we've had, I've never had that with anyone else and I actually believe were soul mates, I've had my doubts about it in previous relationships but with you I actually feel it, we've been together a week and I already have fallen in love with you, we haven't even seen each other on the phone and I already want to marry you, because I feel a strong connection here with you and i promise you, no one is going to ruin it, not even the people who laughed I'm with you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you no one elseย 

I'm being completely honest when I say this, my heart belongs to you mi riena you and you only and ill prove it to you everyday how much you mean to me, and that no matter what, I'm with you always and forever futura esposa ๐Ÿ’

Edited by Blc

i-i not sure what to say but i understand and i thank you for the reassurance cause honestly i needed it and i understand where you are coming from and i feel the same way you do and you mean so much to me too and i really really do love you and care about you. Forever and Always futuro esposo ๐Ÿ’ i've just been hurt in different relationships and i don't want to ever get hurt again so its hard for me to want to still in relationships let alone get in one so the fact that im in one with you is a surprise to me but itโ€™s a great surprise cause i haven't felt this happy in a long long time and you have made me re-think a lot of things i decided to say no to or stay away from you are making me re-think those things and those feelings that iโ€™ve pushed down and avoided for so long are coming back and thats really scary for me, falling in love with someone who could possibly break my heart is hard for meย 

• Hug 1

I understand, believe me, I've had similar situations with my past relationships, I'm scared you'll break my heart too,, but we've made it work so far and I promise you, I won't ever hurt you or let you down, as long as you don't hurt me I can promise you I will always be here for you, the past week and two days have been a biggest surprise to me. I don't regret them. At all, I'm trying not to let myself get too attached because If it ends It will absolutely tear me apart, but I do kinda feel like I am and it actually kinda feels right to feel like that I don't really understand love yet but with you I feel like I, understand it relationships are hard for me too but I actually want to make this one work and Iย  will always be here, message me any time you want, and I'll always look, I won't respond straight away but when I do,. I mean everything I say, and I will never break your heart I promiseย