Losing myself

Blc    

yes it’s crazy but i can understand where you are coming from and thank you so much for your kind words. You mean the world to me and you are more than enough and im glad that we met, everyone has their episodes but im here for you whenever you need me there and i’ll even be there when you don’t want me to. 💗

Thank you, you're kind words are everything to me, I really hope I can be here to help you with when you're upset, I think I owe that to you since you're always making my day, honestly I've never felt more love then I do right here, I'm really excited to see where this goes, wherever this goes you're my best friend, my novia Mi reina, and even tho it definitely won't be for a while but  hopefully  my futura esposa you mean so much to me and I hope that we can expand to that one day, because irl really love you so so much 

You’re mi futuro esposo 💗💍

Youre my futura esposa feels weird to be talking about marriage now, but I hope that happens, well probably have to meet first, but it'll be worth it my futura esposa 💗

i think it’s very worth it 

why are yu sorry? im glad you are so happy 

i love it when u express your emotions 

That means a lot to me, see? Idk what it is about you but I find it so easy to express my emotions to you and it actually feels great, I love it when you express your emotions too like that poem yesterday? That was literally the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, but I also love how you don't show them sometimes is that weird? I say that because it makes me want to get to know you more and it shows that there is a lot more under the surface than people realise I love that about you, you're so mysterious and lovely at the same time. And that's like me, I can be emotionless sometimes but underneath that hard shell is a heart of gold I don't use properly, but always do when people need it. What I love about you is that youre really helpful, and you always listen and we always have these deep conversations that always make me feel better and I feel like I can just be myself and you won't judge which is really appreciated cause most people judge me before they even know me , the person I was with before dad said I look like a retard, he didn't even know me yet I still got judged, It was the same with my bullies they judged me because I was different they bearly knew me yet most people who don't know me just look at me and thats it, their like oh you're this you're that  it really hurts so I hate my face because of those comments and then the same girl whose dad called me that also said "you were too ugly for me anyway" so now I hate my face so much 

im so sorry you went though that and imma do anything and everything to prove to you that you are more than people have made you out to be and that you don’t have to doubt yourself anymore because of the trauma you have been though and that someone is really there for you and you are no longer alone 

I'm really grateful I have you, I love you so much idk how I can ever repay you, you've made these 5 days feel worth it and if you ever feel alone please let me know I will always be here whenever you feel alone just know that I've got you're back mi amor, always and forever ik it isn't much but I'm here for you and nothing can ever change that we're locked in now and there is no one I'd rather get through the hard times with than you I hope I can help God put us together for a reason, he knows we're right for each other and he's made sure that we know it too otherwise we wouldn't have met, and the stars wouldn't have aligned, the universe knows we are perfect for each other so it's made sure we met this time a month ago ill never forget you never futura esposa never, and not a day will go by where I don't love or think about you 💗💍

• Hug 1

i really appreciate it mi amor 

have a good rest my love 💗

i just don’t feel good enough for any you or anything