Losing myself

Blc    

2 minutes ago, La_Bonita_Chica said:

i just don’t feel good enough for any you or anything 

Mi reina you are good enough for me I'm the one who's not good enough, I love you to pieces honestly and I'm sure everyone on here loves you too, but I love you the most I'm the one who isn't good enough, I suck at showing how I feel but I wouldn't say I want to marry you someday if I didn't love you I really do mi vida, you mean more to me than you know baby ❤️

6 minutes ago, Blc said:

Mi reina you are good enough for me I'm the one who's not good enough, I love you to pieces honestly and I'm sure everyone on here loves you too, but I love you the most I'm the one who isn't good enough, I suck at showing how I feel but I wouldn't say I want to marry you someday if I didn't love you I really do mi vida, you mean more to me than you know baby ❤️

ya ig but idk im sorry 

i just feel like such a piece of shit and that you deserve better than me 

Mi amor, listen to me, I want you, nobody else, everything I've said the past 5 days I've meant, you're the one who deserves better, I'm an absolute idiot 

you’re not an idiot i am

Listen to me, I really want you nobody else I've enjoyed the 5 days and I've loved you everyone of those days no more or no less you mean a lot to me, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with you if I didn't want you, that's just cruel, I love you you're not an idiot 

Mmm, okay imma be just to calm down and take a nap, sorry about my episode

It's OK but listen to me, I'm not going anywhere I'm here for you, and you are enough, reread some of the messages from today, I mean every word of it I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you're my soul mate and my best friend, and I really did mean it when I said I want to marry you because I do, it's only been 5 days, but I want all of this with you, it just makes sense we make sense my love you mean everything to me mi amor,, its you and me against the haters who say we're all this horrible stuff, you're my rock,, my world and mi reina💞

He’s not perfect. I am not either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes me mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you. 

You are the last thought in my 

mind before i drift off to sleep

And the first thought when 

I wake up each morning 

• Hug 1

Neither of us are perfect but that's what brought us together, love isn't perfect, but when you meet the one, you want to do everything in your power to do everything you can for them, the more you get to know the one, the more you realise that their the one you'd give your life for, the one who despite your flaws is always there when you need them. She may not be perfect, but neither are you, no one in this imperfect world are perfect, but when a perfect pair meet, the rain stops, and the clouds clear and the world stops moving so the two of them can meet and make a life together, whatever that life comes to, or whatever happens the two never split, cause the world knows that two sides of the same coin have met, and despite the distance between the two, absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

You're not just my last or first thought, your every thought in between 

Neither of us are perfect, but we make a perfect pair. 

You're the one who always finds a way to make me happy 

6 days can seem like forever when you're with the perfect girl and you are. 

It's you and me against the world, nothing is breaking us apart, the distance means nothing, it may be far but we work, this life doesn't make sense without you to share it with. 

I am the world. 

You are the lighter

When you're here, you make my world brighter 

• Hug 1

I mean all of that you make me smile every day even if you don't mean to, you do you're poems, no one has ever done that for me Mi reina, they make me feel really special even though Ik I'm not when I see your messages they actually make me smile, I want to get to know you better, you mean a lot to me, Ik I keep saying it but I mean all of it you make me feel special even though I know I'm not, you're really amazing, and more than I deserve but I love you mi amor and I hope you know that, and there won't ever be a day where I'll make you doubt it or forget it because you're my world honestly

same here te amo mi rey forever and always 💗

Always and forever mi rey 💗

• Hug 1

u are not a burden, u matter, and people will miss u

I'm in constant turmoil with myself the minute I think of something bad my brain latches onto that thought and tells me I'm not I'm having another episode, it's like my Brain is telling me to fuck off, I feel so stupid cause I take everything it says personally and then I'm in a bad place for the rest of the day and then with love it Always tells me, you really think that person is going to love someone who looks and sounds like you? Fat chance, why would anyone want you? I'm getting so tired of these thoughts and I'm so sick of myself I'm such an idiot I don't matter to anyone 😭

im so sorry that those are your mind set but none of those things are true and im here for you no matter what it’s about and i wish i could give you a hug to make you feel better 

It's ok, you don't have to be sorry, the fact that you're here with me and are still putting up with my bs is really special to me mi riena, it feels different to be so in love with someone you've been with for 6 days but, different is good and idk what I've done to deserve you but I'm glad I have what we have, and what we have is something different and special and even those sometimes I think I don't deserve all the poems, I really appreciate them, literally, you're the only person that has done a poem for me, I'm sorry you have to put up with my episodes, but there's one thing they can't take away, how much I love and appreciate and care about you, you're my rock and have been since we met were long distance but the love I feel for you is a lot more than I show and I don't regret us, the one thing I do regret are my episodes but that doesn't change how much you mean to me 

• Hug 1

you have me at a loss of words idk what to say