This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'll have a look. Just my brain cant function I've had no sleep I'm just about looking at my screen. I will try. Just feeling like I'm literally dead

Hey,

Give it a go. Maybe go up to your room, close the door, do some deep breathing and close your eyes while you listen to it :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Give it a go. Maybe go up to your room, close the door, do some deep breathing and close your eyes while you listen to it :)Β 

Good plan, the dog will follow me. But I'm scared to go anywhere even to my room without my mum. Because of the things in my head talking about and I can't even rememberΒ 

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Having yet another panic attack I do hate my lifeΒ 

How are you feeling now? Did you try the relaxation video Monsoon suggested? Did it help at all? We're here for you

Staff-Account.png

58 minutes ago, Aurora said:

How are you feeling now? Did you try the relaxation video Monsoon suggested? Did it help at all? We're here for you

I fell asleep but I don't even know why I fell asleep like I'm more confused now then before I slept

• Digital Mentor
34 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I fell asleep but I don't even know why I fell asleep like I'm more confused now then before I slept

Sleep can sometimes do that us. How are you feeling physically? Do you think you're still sick with the virus (sometimes that can also make us feel down, without knowing why) or do you think the antibiotics have helped and the infection is gone?Β 

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Sleep can sometimes do that us. How are you feeling physically? Do you think you're still sick with the virus (sometimes that can also make us feel down, without knowing why) or do you think the antibiotics have helped and the infection is gone?Β 

Think the infection has gone but my mum got of to the team I see at the hospital and they will ring back today when there's a bed ready for me I'm so scared 😭 

• Digital Mentor
6 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Think the infection has gone but my mum got of to the team I see at the hospital and they will ring back today when there's a bed ready for me I'm so scared 😭 

Thank you for sharing how you're feeling. It's OK to feel scared. I think you felt like they really helped you there before. Is that right? Can you think of anything positive about going back to the hospital?

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

Thank you for sharing how you're feeling. It's OK to feel scared. I think you felt like they really helped you there before. Is that right? Can you think of anything positive about going back to the hospital?

I'm safe, I'm being fed even though the tube isn't really that comfortable. I won't loose weight more then I am. Can I still post here when I'm in hospital? As it distracts me.

• Digital Mentor

I'm safe, I'm being fed even though the tube isn't really that comfortable. I won't loose weight more then I am. Can I still post here when I'm in hospital? As it distracts me.

Of course you can! We are always here for you!

And those are all really important things you listed. It sounds like the hospital might be the safest place for you at the moment. What do you think?Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Of course you can! We are always here for you!

And those are all really important things you listed. It sounds like the hospital might be the safest place for you at the moment. What do you think?Β 

I'm pleased I'm going back to the hospital I feel so much safer and more supported then St home

• Like 1

Oops I didn't update I got there and I'm settled it's not the place I want to be but to keep safe and to get better I need to be here

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 7/6/2022 at 2:29 PM, Leilaaaa said:

I just want to be skinny without people controlling me telling me to eat, threatening to take me to the doctors if I'm poorly. Well well done because I'm in this unit thingy. Honestly let me live my life 😭😭😭 leave me alone. I'll be dead If you'd let me do my thing. Leave me the heck alone. Why did you care all of a sudden when I self harmed? Where was you through my darkest times? You decide to come back because I tried killing myself? Well, your right maybe I do not deserve to be alive. But I am and that's the most messed up thing. I talk to these nurses or whatever their called but everyone just wants me to 'eat' or 'not try hurting myself ' its prison, I can't even communicate with anyone else. Its against the law or legal rights Honestly let me die 😭. Gonna go cry to one of the nurses or staff I'm just done 😭. Why do I have to eat? Why do you think you can force it on me to eat I don't want to eat. I don't care if I get ill I'm already ill but you honestly don't care. Let me leave because this isn't helping. Honestly thinking of self harming 24/7 but I just honestly can't cope with my own head anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. 

Like I really feel you but don't let people bother you and if it does then talk to someone or just write it down. Thats what helps me when people bother me

actually me too

I hope you feel better!

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Oops I didn't update I got there and I'm settled it's not the place I want to be but to keep safe and to get better I need to be here

I'm glad your safe.

Β 

@sflowergirlΒ I replied to your comment

• Like 1

Just now, sflowergirl said:

actually me too

I hope you feel better!

Thank you. Yeah it's been a weird day very muggy weather πŸ˜•.Β 

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

I'm glad your safe.

@sflowergirlΒ I replied to your comment

It's hard to be when I can run out the door at any timeΒ 

Thank you. Yeah it's been a weird day very muggy weather πŸ˜•.Β 

oh yeah I am from the big PA and in pgh it is always raining it is super cold

1 minute ago, sflowergirl said:

oh yeah I am from the big PA and in pgh it is always raining it is super cold

Just cant wait for autumnΒ 

3 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Just cant wait for autumnΒ 

you know me too even though I was born in feb.

1 minute ago, sflowergirl said:

you know me too even though I was born in feb.

Aw I was born in January!Β