This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

Hey. I was gonna make a post coz ive been rlly dysphoric today

5 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey. I was gonna make a post coz ive been rlly dysphoric today

Sorry to hear thatΒ 

It's ok. I'm just worried about ThursdayΒ 

I asked some of the teachers in college if they could call me JasperΒ  on my arrival.

My sister is coming and I really dont want her to know bc shell tell my mumΒ 

3 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

It's ok. I'm just worried about ThursdayΒ 

I asked some of the teachers in college if they could call me JasperΒ  on my arrival.

My sister is coming and I really dont want her to know bc shell tell my mumΒ 

I'm sorry, is it results day?Β 

Yeah also I made the post about my dysphoriaΒ 

It's in gender

5 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'm going to keep fighting as I want to get better

yes!!!

35 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Yeah also I made the post about my dysphoriaΒ 

It's in gender

I'll look

4 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

:(!!

you should keep fighting!

push through! you can do this!

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I keep having panic attacksΒ 

Hey,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m wondering, why do you think you keep having the panic attacks? What is making you anxious?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I’m wondering, why do you think you keep having the panic attacks? What is making you anxious?Β 

Ending up in hospital πŸ˜”me self harming to deep is scaring and anxious me

5 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hope it all endsΒ 

Hey,

Can I ask, are you feeling safe at the moment, or do you need support from the hospital perhaps? If you do, we can help organise this for you. We are always here for you, Leila. Take care.Β 

3 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Can I ask, are you feeling safe at the moment, or do you need support from the hospital perhaps? If you do, we can help organise this for you. We are always here for you, Leila. Take care.Β 

My mum is thinking about taking me to hospital as I'm not coping. Honestly feel really out of myself I'm getting really tired, I'm not doing great.

• Hug 1

13 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

My mum is thinking about taking me to hospital as I'm not coping. Honestly feel really out of myself I'm getting really tired, I'm not doing great.

Hey,

Do you think going to the hospital would be helpful as well? It seems like you were really well supported when you were in there last time.

13 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Do you think going to the hospital would be helpful as well? It seems like you were really well supported when you were in there last time.

I think so yes. She's calling up the team who I'm with at the hospital to see if I can get a bed, my mum is explaining why I need to be in hospital. Its hard knowing I'm failing to get better but at least it's keeping me alive

2 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

In so much pain honestlyΒ 

I'm really glad you have your mum looking out for you. I'm wondering, is there anything you could do to calm down at the moment? What do you find relaxing?

Just now, Monsoon said:

I'm really glad you have your mum looking out for you. I'm wondering, is there anything you could do to calm down at the moment? What do you find relaxing?

I am just sat with Ayla right now. But I'm shaking because I my mum is still on the phone so it's scaring me. 😨. I like watching documentarys but I just can't focus

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

I am just sat with Ayla right now. But I'm shaking because I my mum is still on the phone so it's scaring me. 😨. I like watching documentarys but I just can't focus

Could you maybe do a nice relaxation video, like this one? I'm not saying this is going to fix everything, but it might help you to feel calm for a period :)Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Could you maybe do a nice relaxation video, like this one? I'm not saying this is going to fix everything, but it might help you to feel calm for a period :)Β 

I'll have a look. Just my brain cant function I've had no sleep I'm just about looking at my screen. I will try. Just feeling like I'm literally dead