This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

Yeah I feel sick but I haven't eaten properly in days I am going to try eat toast and chocolate spread I know but I dislike dairyΒ 

3 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Oh, that's sad. I don't know why they think that your state is not urgent.Β 

Me neither but I guess there thr professionals. I made a chocolate spread sandwich I am hoping I can keep it down

3 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Me neither but I guess there thr professionals. I made a chocolate spread sandwich I am hoping I can keep it down

I hope too!Β 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

I hope too!Β 

I just eat it. My mum brought this coloured pasta I really want to have but I don't know what with. Chopped tomatoes? I don't know what I will be able to keep down!

4 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

spacer.png

@Alpha9th I never seen this before.

I recommend to use butter and boil it for long enough time. It will help you keep them down. And it's tasty :)

And yeah, tomato paste or ketchup are great with it!Β 

3 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

I recommend to use butter and boil it for long enough time. It will help you keep them down. And it's tasty :)

And yeah, tomato paste or ketchup are great with it!Β 

Yeah that's a good idea thank you!

I haven't brought it up yet -_- but I am having tummy ache, this is sooooo annoying. LiterallyΒ 

4 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I haven't brought it up yet -_- but I am having tummy ache, this is sooooo annoying. LiterallyΒ 

Oh. *hugs*

Give yourself some time to accept bread that you have eaten.Β 

8 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Oh. *hugs*

Give yourself some time to accept bread that you have eaten.Β 

It's probably gone off but idc haha πŸ˜„! My mental health is so sh!tπŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

I feel so trapped inside. My mum says she cares but then she rings people behind my back saying shes concerned about me but I'm not harming myself ?

45 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I feel so fat after eating not even half of it

Hey, when there was our (unfortunate) mistake with posted photos I saw you. And you are definitely slim.Β 

46 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Hey, when there was our (unfortunate) mistake with posted photos I saw you. And you are definitely slim.Β 

Thanks. I still see myself as fat

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I feel so trapped inside. My mum says she cares but then she rings people behind my back saying shes concerned about me but I'm not harming myself ?

I hate living like thisΒ 

48 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I hate living like thisΒ 

I think your mum just a bit overwhelmed, nothing more. She may be worried about your health. It's not about you doing something wrong. Because you don't.Β 

4 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

I think your mum just a bit overwhelmed, nothing more. She may be worried about your health. It's not about you doing something wrong. Because you don't.Β 

😭😭