This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

51 minutes ago, sflowergirl said:

hey,

don't listen to them don't let yourself believe that they know anything that you are only you know what you are.-plus guess what now you have one person in your life who is saying that you are the opposite of what they are telling you you are.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Night

Β night !

11 minutes ago, Maxine G said:

morning from me and my pup! how are you doing this morning?

I'm not great hru

• Digital Mentor
7 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I cant do this anymoreΒ 

Hi there, sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Is there anything in particular that makes you feel like this today? Do you think the antibiotics are helping yet to make your body feel better? We are all here for you!

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Awww! What kind of breed? My sister has a springer spaniel, which is funny because I have a cocker spaniel!

I didn't have a chance to reply to his yesterday. I love spaniels. They are so cute. I has a mixture between a German Shepard, a Collie and a Leonberger.Β Β 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

I didn't have a chance to reply to his yesterday. I love spaniels. They are so cute. I has a mixture between a German Shepard, a Collie and a Leonberger.Β Β 

That's adorable!

Β 

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, sorry to hear you are feeling like this. Is there anything in particular that makes you feel like this today? Do you think the antibiotics are helping yet to make your body feel better? We are all here for you!

Unfortunately not! I'm trying to eat, but I keep throwing it up. I'm starting to think there's something more going on, but my blood tests came back normal, so I'm unsure. I just feel like everyone would be better of without me here.

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

That's adorable!

Unfortunately not! I'm trying to eat, but I keep throwing it up. I'm starting to think there's something more going on, but my blood tests came back normal, so I'm unsure. I just feel like everyone would be better of without me here.

I'm so glad you feel you can share this with us. I think it's really important that you are kind to yourself at the moment. There have been so many changes and you are still getting used to living back at home again. You've done so well and you're such an important part of this community. Do you feel safe at the moment?Β 

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm so glad you feel you can share this with us. I think it's really important that you are kind to yourself at the moment. There have been so many changes and you are still getting used to living back at home again. You've done so well and you're such an important part of this community. Do you feel safe at the moment?Β 

I'm safe, currently got myself on my bed with Ayla flat across me, so she's watching me! It's just, I tend to feel like this when everything is so tough but I'm trying my best

• Ditch the Label Staff
23 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'm safe, currently got myself on my bed with Ayla flat across me, so she's watching me! It's just, I tend to feel like this when everything is so tough but I'm trying my best

You are trying your best - you always do! This is tough right now but overall you're making good progress so don't let this blip make you feel like you're not doing well.Β 

Staff-Account.png

15 minutes ago, Blondie said:

You are trying your best - you always do! This is tough right now but overall you're making good progress so don't let this blip make you feel like you're not doing well.Β 

Thank you blondieΒ 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
22 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Thank you blondieΒ 

I totally agree and we can all see how you're trying your best. Even if it doesn't always feel like it, you are making good progress!! I'm glad you've got Ayla with you, too.Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

I totally agree and we can all see how you're trying your best. Even if it doesn't always feel like it, you are making good progress!! I'm glad you've got Ayla with you, too.Β 

I'm going to keep fighting as I want to get better

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'm going to keep fighting as I want to get better

That's really great to hear, and you will get better; we have every faith in you :)

What do you think? Also, congratulations on the job! When do you start?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

That's really great to hear, and you will get better; we have every faith in you :)

What do you think? Also, congratulations on the job! When do you start?

Its a part time working in a care home, thank you I'm trying to keep myself busy!