This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

5 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

My mum has been talking to them, I don't want to know what because it probably is bad news that I'm not coping. Which I'm not :(.

Hey there,

I'm glad your mum has been talking to them. I know you don't want to know, but it's good that you have that team to help you; it's positive. What do you think things would be like without them?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad your mum has been talking to them. I know you don't want to know, but it's good that you have that team to help you; it's positive. What do you think things would be like without them?Β 

I think I'd be dead tbh they kept me alive

Hey,

It sounds like you really found their support useful. I’m wondering, what do you think you need now to make you feel even a tiny bit better?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

44 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

It sounds like you really found their support useful. I’m wondering, what do you think you need now to make you feel even a tiny bit better?Β 

Not being at home all isolated by myself 😭

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Not being at home all isolated by myself 😭

Hi there, Aurora here. I'm sorry you're feeling all isolated. It sounds like the last few days have been very up and down for you. This is very normal and recovery does take time. You mentioned a few times last week, that you managed to eat something and keep it down and that your body was slowly getting used to eating again. Do you think it's the bug that has bee making you feel so poorly the last few days? Are you managing to keep fluids down? We're here for you

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, Aurora here. I'm sorry you're feeling all isolated. It sounds like the last few days have been very up and down for you. This is very normal and recovery does take time. You mentioned a few times last week, that you managed to eat something and keep it down and that your body was slowly getting used to eating again. Do you think it's the bug that has bee making you feel so poorly the last few days? Are you managing to keep fluids down? We're here for you

Hey Aurora,Β 

I think it's the antibiotics I'm taking for a infection, which I've had changed twice now due to me being awfully sick and me not being well. Yesterday I couldn't keep any drink down but today I feel okay, but I still feel bit rubbish. If you know what I mean?

Leila

• Digital Mentor
14 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey Aurora,Β 

I think it's the antibiotics I'm taking for a infection, which I've had changed twice now due to me being awfully sick and me not being well. Yesterday I couldn't keep any drink down but today I feel okay, but I still feel bit rubbish. If you know what I mean?

Leila

Yes, I've heard that people can have bad reactions to antibiotics. Β I would imagine that it's a good sign though that you're feeling a bit better today. Hopefully the antibiotics will start working now and you'll feel better very soon. Have you got your dog there with you? I always find that our pets know when we're not feeling well. Do you find that as well?

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Yes, I've heard that people can have bad reactions to antibiotics. Β I would imagine that it's a good sign though that you're feeling a bit better today. Hopefully the antibiotics will start working now and you'll feel better very soon. Have you got your dog there with you? I always find that our pets know when we're not feeling well. Do you find that as well?

Of course I have the family puppy! I would post her but I forgot how I posted pictures before, haha! I do have updated photos of her, yeah my mum rang doctors back today, their ringing us back later on! I hope I get better quickly :)! It's a day where I just sit inside, because I'm really cold and it's raining!

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Of course I have the family puppy! I would post her but I forgot how I posted pictures before, haha! I do have updated photos of her, yeah my mum rang doctors back today, their ringing us back later on! I hope I get better quickly :)! It's a day where I just sit inside, because I'm really cold and it's raining!

Aww, I can remember seeing a photo of your dog before. So cute! I love dogs. I really hope you feel better very soon. Let us know what the doctor says.Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Aww, I can remember seeing a photo of your dog before. So cute! I love dogs. I really hope you feel better very soon. Let us know what the doctor says.Β 

I will, do you have any animals? When I'm better, I really want to hold a kolah bear ! My forever dream on my bucket list!

• Digital Mentor
15 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I will, do you have any animals? When I'm better, I really want to hold a kolah bear ! My forever dream on my bucket list!

I don't have any animals at the moment but I used to have a dog and a cat. And they would always come and cuddle up to me when I felt upset. Oh wow, a koala bear would be very special. They look so cute. I always wanted a monkey as a pet. I like how cheeky they are πŸ™ƒΒ 

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I don't have any animals at the moment but I used to have a dog and a cat. And they would always come and cuddle up to me when I felt upset. Oh wow, a koala bear would be very special. They look so cute. I always wanted a monkey as a pet. I like how cheeky they are πŸ™ƒΒ 

Awww! What kind of breed? My sister has a springer spaniel, which is funny because I have a cocker spaniel!

On 8/10/2022 at 3:11 AM, Leilaaaa said:

Feel awful πŸ˜–Β 

hey!

I just wanted you to know that you are amazing and you shouldn't sh yourself!

feel better

@sflowergirl

6 minutes ago, sflowergirl said:

hey!

I just wanted you to know that you are amazing and you shouldn't sh yourself!

feel better

@sflowergirl

HeyaΒ 

I'm not amazing πŸ˜• I'm a awful personΒ 

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

HeyaΒ 

I'm not amazing πŸ˜• I'm a awful personΒ 

hey

you are! don't let yourself believe that you aren't!

1 hour ago, sflowergirl said:

hey

you are! don't let yourself believe that you aren't!

I get told I'm not every day :'(

• Shocked 1

44 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

By who? Whoever is saying that is lying and probably insecure about themself.Β 

10 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

By who? Whoever is saying that is lying and probably insecure about themself.Β 

Everyone in my life :(

8 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Feel really easily agitatedΒ  :(

I cant imagine how tough you must have it.

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

hey,

don't listen to them don't let yourself believe that they know anything that you are only you know what you are.-plus guess what now you have one person in your life who is saying that you are the opposite of what they are telling you you are.

55 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I cant imagine how tough you must have it.

Just mu mind πŸ₯Ί