This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Maybe you can do something pleasant and don't use your hand?

I'm typing with my hand which is easing it better. But I can hardly type lol. I have a ice pack on it if that's OK?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I need to put on weight 😩  but I need to loose it 😩. Ugh

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Other

5 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I need to put on weight 😩  but I need to loose it 😩. Ugh

You know, there is actually a compromise: gaining mass and physical training. I can say that I gained mass like that, but became more skinny in a same time.Β 

3 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

You know, there is actually a compromise: gaining mass and physical training. I can say that I gained mass like that, but became more skinny in a same time.Β 

But everyone know why I don't eat and if I start anything like that I'll over work MyselfΒ 

9 minutes ago, leilaa said:

But everyone know why I don't eat and if I start anything like that I'll over work MyselfΒ 

Tell me, what do you think will happen?Β 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Tell me, what do you think will happen?Β 

If I start being healthy? And eat?

Just now, leilaa said:

If I start being healthy? And eat?

Kinda that.Β 

2 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Kinda that.Β 

I'll throw it up .. my goal is to loose weight I was on 7 stone I'm on 6.5 now so I'm progressing slowly.

1 minute ago, Alpha9th said:

Will you throw it up by your own will?Β 

I do with whatever I eat

1 minute ago, leilaa said:

I do with whatever I eat

Maybe you shouldn't? I understand, this is complicated, but it isn't even an effective way to loose your weight.Β 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Maybe you shouldn't? I understand, this is complicated, but it isn't even an effective way to loose your weight.Β 

I just can't stand food in me. I eat it but I have to throw it up.

Just now, Alpha9th said:

How does it feel to have food in you? How it's different from a sence before you stop eating?Β 

*before you stoppedΒ 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

How does it feel to have food in you? How it's different from a sence before you stop eating?Β 

It feels uncomfortable. Because I've struggled with my eating since I was like 12 I never had food inside of me for long.

Just now, leilaa said:

It feels uncomfortable. Because I've struggled with my eating since I was like 12 I never had food inside of me for long.

Maybe you should try to train yourself? Like, is there any food that you like? Even junk, even drinks, something.Β 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Maybe you should try to train yourself? Like, is there any food that you like? Even junk, even drinks, something.Β 

I drink. I just find eating difficultΒ 

5 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I drink. I just find eating difficultΒ 

But what about feeling drinks inside of you? And maybe you can begin with something like protein cocktails?Β 

2 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

But what about feeling drinks inside of you? And maybe you can begin with something like protein cocktails?Β 

I'm 17! I can't drink alcoholΒ  :(! Feeling drinks don't bother me as much as food does. I don't know why?

Just now, leilaa said:

I'm 17! I can't drink alcoholΒ  :(! Feeling drinks don't bother me as much as food does. I don't know why?

Oh, I definitely didn't mean alcohol, of course not! It's better to say protein drink, I guess. Like this.Β spacer.png