This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

10 hours ago, Alpha9th said:

You will do me a little happier if you do :)Β 

I didn't do it :)

6 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @leilaa

We've sent you a message to check in. I hope to hear back from you soon. Take care.Β 

I repliedΒ 

14 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

I hope you don't feel alone, I follow this topic and here for you, if you want to share.Β 

Just tired of living

18 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Just tired of living

Yeah, that happens. I guess you're pretty exhausted. Know it from my own experience of depression episodes. But, believe me, there is much better future if you hold on. You will be thankful and proud of yourself later, belive me :)Β 

6 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Not going back to what? Or where? Can you explain?Β 

I had my appointment. I have not put on weight so I'm having to have a tube because I'm nit eating what they wanted me to do eat before I got discharged

Β 

10 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I had my appointment. I have not put on weight so I'm having to have a tube because I'm nit eating what they wanted me to do eat before I got discharged

Tube feeding is unpleasant thing, but not the worst. Maybe it will make you feel physically better. And it's directly connected to your mental health.Β 

2 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Tube feeding is unpleasant thing, but not the worst. Maybe it will make you feel physically better. And it's directly connected to your mental health.Β 

But it isn't what I wantΒ 

3 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

I just want to feel normal, but I'm not. I'm a mistakeΒ 

Just now, leilaa said:

I just want to feel normal, but I'm not. I'm a mistakeΒ 

Nobody is normal. That's a huge secret of humanity. Only some people like you are abel to speak of it. You are valuable.Β 

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Nobody is normal. That's a huge secret of humanity. Only some people like you are abel to speak of it. You are valuable.Β 

I don't feel it. Had bloods taken my arm kills

6 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I don't feel it. Had bloods taken my arm kills

I understand. Both, the pain and the feeling of being useless. It will go, and then you'll be able to feel another, great things.Β 

7 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

I understand. Both, the pain and the feeling of being useless. It will go, and then you'll be able to feel another, great things.Β 

I cant πŸ˜”