This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.

My appointment is tomorrow. I'm freaking out

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Who left you?Β 

My beat friend. He found a gf and said his gf don't want him messaging other girls so he's blocked me

9 minutes ago, leilaa said:

My beat friend. He found a gf and said his gf don't want him messaging other girls so he's blocked me

Ah, damn it. You are not the reason, you know that? This guy just distracted with his intense feelings and allows his girlfriend to restrict his freedom. If he really values your friendship, it will change, sooner or later.Β 

3 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Ah, damn it. You are not the reason, you know that? This guy just distracted with his intense feelings and allows his girlfriend to restrict his freedom. If he really values your friendship, it will change, sooner or later.Β 

I just feel lost without him. My mental health is so bad rn πŸ˜ͺΒ 

21 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I just feel lost without him. My mental health is so bad rn πŸ˜ͺΒ 

Is there something that can make you feel better and more stable?Β 

17 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Is there something that can make you feel better and more stable?Β 

I'm not sure anymore πŸ˜•Β 

Just now, leilaa said:

I'm not sure anymore πŸ˜•Β 

There is always something, even if it looks otherwise. You are pretty critical to your condition and know that it can cause false sense of dead-end. Please, try to remember that. Other days will be brighter.Β 

Just now, leilaa said:

But @Alpha9th I'm trying my best to focus on myself so I don't do anythingΒ 

That's great! One of my messages is hidden for now, but I can say it shortly: it will be brighter other day. That is definitely not the end, there is so much great things ahead of you :)Β 

• Hug 1

Just now, Alpha9th said:

That's great! One of my messages is hidden for now, but I can say it shortly: it will be brighter other day. That is definitely not the end, there is so much great things ahead of you :)Β 

That's lovely of you to say, thank you! I'm here for you too, how are you feeling today? Ooh look our names have changed its fancy!

• Hug 1

Just now, leilaa said:

That's lovely of you to say, thank you! I'm here for you too, how are you feeling today? Ooh look our names have changed its fancy!

Diamond kids, lol :)

I hadn't any tendencies for procrastination for a long time. Now I have it again. Trying to make myself to do something useful. More angry to myself than sad, though I understand that it is not my fault.Β 

2 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Diamond kids, lol :)

I hadn't any tendencies for procrastination for a long time. Now I have it again. Trying to make myself to do something useful. More angry to myself than sad, though I understand that it is not my fault.Β 

Nothing is ur fault! Yea diamond kids haha! We're here for you, what's getting you down?

5 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Nothing is ur fault! Yea diamond kids haha! We're here for you, what's getting you down?

You know that feeling when you're trying to bring unipolar magnets together? Β They push off like they're sliding off. Β That's what I'm experiencing right now, trying to take on tasks.

1 minute ago, Alpha9th said:

You know that feeling when you're trying to bring unipolar magnets together? Β They push off like they're sliding off. Β That's what I'm experiencing right now, trying to take on tasks.

I'm sorry. Will anything help do you think? I'm free to take your mind of things if you'd likeΒ 

• Hug 1

6 minutes ago, leilaa said:

I'm sorry. Will anything help do you think? I'm free to take your mind of things if you'd likeΒ 

I made a plan for today. Will try to follow it with time boundaries. Sometimes it really helps.Β 

I'll share with you what I am going to do after finishing previous task, okay? Like, now I am going to do some training in Duolingo: English, Norwegian and Ukrainian languages.Β 

2 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

I made a plan for today. Will try to follow it with time boundaries. Sometimes it really helps.Β 

I'll share with you what I am going to do after finishing previous task, okay? Like, now I am going to do some training in Duolingo: English, Norwegian and Ukrainian languages.Β 

Oh that sounds cool! I won't bother you :)! I'm here for you

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

You're the best :)Β 

So are you don't ever forget that:)