This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Disordered Eating, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Other, War

My vent 😭😭😭😭

-Leila- Β  Β 

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

@Alpha9th I chewed on fruit and swallowed it the demons were attacking me inside it was a horrible night but then I threw it up :(

It's okay, don't worry about it too much. What about drinks?Β 

9 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

It's okay, don't worry about it too much. What about drinks?Β 

I just feel really sad so I don't want to look after myself anymoreΒ 

5 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

God sake πŸ™„Β 

I got a warning bc I mentioned my hometown so I might not be on tonight. If you see this then please pass it on

12 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Ah, maybe you can rephrase hidden one?Β 

I just feel sad so I don't want to look after myselfΒ 

3 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I just feel sad so I don't want to look after myselfΒ 

Your sadness is temporary, but you have yourself permanently. Please, think about your future self.Β 

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Alpha9th said:

Your sadness is temporary, but you have yourself permanently. Please, think about your future self.Β 

But I don't see a futureΒ 

11 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

But I don't see a futureΒ 

But it will come. Belive me, you are not a lost cause. You are a good person with great potential that just confused a bit for now.Β 

58 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

But it will come. Belive me, you are not a lost cause. You are a good person with great potential that just confused a bit for now.Β 

I'm sad and suicidalΒ 

How are you feeling now?Β 

I also want you to remember that your urges don't characterize you, don't dictate who you are and even what you should really do.Β 

6 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

How are you feeling now?Β 

I also want you to remember that your urges don't characterize you, don't dictate who you are and even what you should really do.Β 

In pain, how are you? Think me forcing myself to be sick is really affecting my throat because its really painfulΒ 

5 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

In pain, how are you? Think me forcing myself to be sick is really affecting my throat because its really painfulΒ 

I am being kind of emotionally cold. Productive, but still can't do one specific sing and procrastinate it with other important stuff.Β 

Please, drink more milk. It'll calm down your throat and give you some energy.Β 

1 minute ago, Alpha9th said:

I am being kind of emotionally cold. Productive, but still can't do one specific sing and procrastinate it with other important stuff.Β 

Please, drink more milk. It'll calm down your throat and give you some energy.Β 

I hate milk lol πŸ˜†Β