Losing myself

Blc Β  Β 

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Awww and so do you fine madam ;) I have all the joy I need right here πŸ€—β™₯️

😍ah haha! ...this is specialπŸ₯Ή as do I

Just now, Blc said:

This truly is something special, my heart is with you β™₯️☺️

well, let us take solace in the notion of love, and you shall be existing in my heart❀️ and let us both remember to be out own best friends first and foremostπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Guess I am a poet now XD

I feel blessed rn😌

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

well, let us take solace in the notion of love, and you shall be existing in my heart❀️ and let us both remember to be out own best friends first and foremostπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Guess I am a poet now XD

Love does wonderus things, let's hop neither of us start quoting Shakespeare XD and yes I agree ☺️

Β 

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I feel blessed rn😌

I feel truly honoured, it's nice to be with someone who gets you and understands what it's like and shares your quirky sense of humour I honestly feel gifted it's really sweet ☺️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Love does wonderus things, let's hop neither of us start quoting Shakespeare XD and yes I agree ☺️

I feel truly honoured, it's nice to be with someone who gets you and understands what it's like and shares your quirky sense of humour I honestly feel gifted it's really sweet ☺️

Its true! Lol--the ShakespeareπŸ˜‚

And I also feel like its a gift, the present ;) (ok that was just a pun haha) it's sweet like a... apple blossom β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Its true! Lol--the ShakespeareπŸ˜‚

And I also feel like its a gift, the present ;) (ok that was just a pun haha) it's sweet like a... apple blossom β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

I still really love your metaphors, I'm going to add to it, let this apple blossom bloom and keep blooming for as long as it wants to take, it deserves to blossom into something more πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blc said:

I still really love your metaphors, I'm going to add to it, let this apple blossom bloom and keep blooming for as long as it wants to take, it deserves to blossom into something more πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Hah! He loves my metaphorsπŸ₯Ή and that's so beautiful πŸŒΈπŸ˜‚ its like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon too, you can't try to force it, it will die, you do indeed just let it bloom/fly and see where it goes, understanding that everything has a season☺️😚πŸ₯°πŸ’—

Hah! He loves my metaphorsπŸ₯Ή and that's so beautiful πŸŒΈπŸ˜‚ its like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon too, you can't try to force it, it will d-eye- you do indeed just let it bloom/fly and see where it goes, understanding that everything has a season☺️😚πŸ₯°πŸ’—

Awwww that was really beautiful, and yes I, love your metaphors their really beautiful, just like you! Hopefully this continues to bloom, I'd really love to see where this goes 😚☺️β™₯️

26 minutes ago, Blc said:

Awwww that was really beautiful, and yes I, love your metaphors their really beautiful, just like you! Hopefully this continues to bloom, I'd really love to see where this goes 😚☺️β™₯️

πŸ₯ΉπŸ«Άβœ¨

Me too! πŸ¦‹β€οΈπŸ‘ the more I connect with other good ppl (aka you) the more it makes me feel like maybe I can go on ':)

Edited by Equivalent Ways

38 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

πŸ₯ΉπŸ«Άβœ¨

Me too! πŸ¦‹β€οΈπŸ‘ the more I connect with other good ppl (aka you) the more it makes me feel like maybe I can go on ':)

Well you know what? YOU can YOUR'E amazing and you know what else I'm here for you and I'm never going anywhere beautiful 😘β™₯️

• Hug 1

18 minutes ago, Blc said:

Well you know what? YOU can YOUR'E amazing and you know what else I'm here for you and I'm never going anywhere beautiful 😘β™₯️

Sheeeesh my boi

Thank you *puts hand on heart lol* I am here for you as well, buttttt I AM going places, I'm going to the hammock in my back yard haha~ :PπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Sheeeesh my boi

Thank you *puts hand on heart lol* I am here for you as well, buttttt I AM going places, I'm going to the hammock in my back yard haha~ :PπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Haha sorry if that was too much, I just love too much and ok lol enjoy 😘🀣

9 minutes ago, Blc said:

Haha sorry if that was too much, I just love too much and ok lol enjoy 😘🀣

heh, I'm just being goofy cuz its what I do sometimesπŸ˜… nah like the 'too much' part I get cuz I seem to always feel things very intenselyπŸ« πŸ‘

But you do know, that you don't have to give up all of yourself to love someone, right? ':)❀️😘

hmph, needs mods,

me--> sometimes silly :D

But I relate! I feel too much sometimesπŸ™ƒ

You know, u don't have to give up all of you, 2 luv someone, ya?πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€— you can take it easy, dont wor ry lol❣️

agdghkgsjdlafah It needs to be moderatedπŸ₯²

Β 

heh, I'm just being goofy cuz its what I do sometimesπŸ˜… nah like the 'too much' part I get cuz I seem to always feel things very in~ten~selyπŸ« πŸ‘

But you do know, that you don't have to gyve up all of your self to love someone, right? ':)❀️😘🌹

Β 

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

heh, I'm just being goofy cuz its what I do sometimesπŸ˜… nah like the 'too much' part I get cuz I seem to always feel things very in~ten~selyπŸ« πŸ‘

But you do know, that you don't have to gyve up all of your self to love someone, right? ':)❀️😘🌹

hah, I made it work ;) after only 3 tried this time!

oh my word, now they all got approved🀣❀️

Edited by Equivalent Ways

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ik lol,, and I don't I do give one thing up though, who I want to spend the rest of my life with and I do love you so... β™₯️😘

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Ik lol,, and I don't I do give one thing up though, who I want to spend the rest of my life with and I do love you so... β™₯️😘

haha whaaa?πŸ˜‚ wait but you don't even know me that much?πŸ˜…

Spend the rest of your life with, whoa, you really do feel inte nsely huh?~❀️

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Yh sorry I'm stupid lol πŸ˜…β™₯️

are you now? self described??🀣, so like you said earlier, do you feel more human now~?