I WANT LOVE!

vega    

i want to date sooooooooooo bad, i have a whole plan for being lesbian dating with minimal signs and i will come out if i feel my relationship is going somewhere but i just really want to get out there! I should be old enough, and all my friends have dates or crushes and i have nothing. I want someone to love me and be there and we can laugh together. I that too much to ask?

8 hours ago, vega said:

i want to date sooooooooooo bad, i have a whole plan for being lesbian dating with minimal signs and i will come out if i feel my relationship is going somewhere but i just really want to get out there! I should be old enough, and all my friends have dates or crushes and i have nothing. I want someone to love me and be there and we can laugh together. I that too much to ask?

Hey there,

That is not too much to ask at all, and you will get it, I'm sure of it. I'm wondering, how did your friends find dates? Could you ask them for advice?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That is not too much to ask at all, and you will get it, I'm sure of it. I'm wondering, how did your friends find dates? Could you ask them for advice?

i guess I could ask my one friend, she seems to be a relationship expert

11 hours ago, vega said:

i guess I could ask my one friend, she seems to be a relationship expert

That sounds like a great idea. Would you like to do that and then get back in touch to let us know how it goes? 

On 9/11/2022 at 2:55 AM, Monsoon said:

That sounds like a great idea. Would you like to do that and then get back in touch to let us know how it goes? 

How should i bring it up though, it seems like an awkward subject

15 hours ago, vega said:

How should i bring it up though, it seems like an awkward subject

Hey,

Could you maybe ask how she got into the whole dating side of things? Or could you just say that you want a partner and that you're not sure how it works/how you find one?

On 9/10/2022 at 2:34 AM, vega said:

Hey there, 

I see Monsoon has given you advice which is awesome, its natural to want fo be in a relationship its completely normal to not feel loved without being in a relationship. I hear that you feel like you maybe need to be in a relationship to fit in? You know, not being in a relationship when all your friends are dating etc might feel like you're left out, is that right? How are things now? I hope you're okay! How did asking your friend go?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 4:55 AM, Luluu said:

Hey there, 

I see Monsoon has given you advice which is awesome, its natural to want fo be in a relationship its completely normal to not feel loved without being in a relationship. I hear that you feel like you maybe need to be in a relationship to fit in? You know, not being in a relationship when all your friends are dating etc might feel like you're left out, is that right? How are things now? I hope you're okay! How did asking your friend go?

I feel like the talk went good but i have no clue where to go from here. She told me she supported me but I have no clue where to find someone. Also I don't think I am being pressured into this because I am rarely pulled into trends or what others are doing. I just don't know what to do

@vega hi III III I'm bi and I always wanted a girlfriend like I knew I was bi since I was like 16 or 15 I can say Everytime I seen an attracted gurl I just be like wow she is so beautiful or so cute I just never had the courage to talk to any gurl before bc I wouldn't know whether they were gay or bi or lesbian but I always been attracted to girls and that's when I realize I liked boys n girls ,and last year I found this one girl and she was so cute and I liked so much stuff bout her but like I couldn't tell her idk y bc I knew she was bi but I was just scared n now I just b thinking like I want a gf and like I know how to love sum1 and how to take care of someone and support sum1 when they need a shoulder to cry on or when they need sum1 to talk to or even make jokes with etc . but I would love to get to know u if that's okay.?

• Like 2