My friends straight but I like them

111.Katus    
Go to solution Solved by 111.Katus,

Catsup
This post was recognized by Catsup!

Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once was awarded the badge 'Great Advice'

Hey @111.Katus, how are you feeling about this now? I can understand that it might be confusing and maybe a little difficult/overwhelming to handle. I don't have much advice, but I can relate with having crushes and not knowing someone else's sexuality, which can be equally anxiety-inducing...does your friend know that you like them? Is this affecting your friendship do you think?

I also see that you're new--welcome to the community! I hope that you can find the support you're looking for here, it's a great community with superb Digital Mentors and Confidential Support if you need it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, 111.Katus said:

no they dont know that i like them but i dont intend to tell them either 

Hi @111.Katus I can see that you are fairly new here so I wanted to say a huge big welcome to the community. It's great to have you here! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. 

Thanks for reaching out. I can imagine that this must be a tricky situation for you to be in and I can understand why you don't want to tell them either. Do you want to tell us a little more about what's going on for you so we can understand your situation a little better? Don't feel you have to, only if you are comfortable to. 

Staff-Account.png

I mean we play like were dating we hold hands in the halls we act like a couple but i cant tell her because she said that she could never see herself with a girl so were just friends or well best friends at that. We talk every day non-stop like that duo that no one can be.what we have is special and i don't wanna lose that.

• Digital Mentor
On 1/12/2024 at 3:50 PM, 111.Katus said:

I mean we play like were dating we hold hands in the halls we act like a couple but i cant tell her because she said that she could never see herself with a girl so were just friends or well best friends at that. We talk every day non-stop like that duo that no one can be.what we have is special and i don't wanna lose that.

That is a really tricky situation to be in and I totally get why you don't want to lose what you have. Have you ever joked with her that it's as if you're dating? If so, what did she say to that? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, 111.Katus said:

i have and well she only acts like this with me

That is interesting. She clearly cares for you a lot!

I'm just wondering, how is it for you to like them but not being able to act on it? Especially as you are spending so much time together. How are you managing that? 

Staff-Account.png

I mean I'm managing it well. were very close though which I dont mind but were more close with each other like very close  

• Digital Mentor
On 1/19/2024 at 3:59 PM, 111.Katus said:

I mean I'm managing it well. were very close though which I dont mind but were more close with each other like very close  

I'm glad to hear you're managing it well and it doesn't feel too difficult for you to handle. Do you have any other close friends or do you mainly hang out with her? 

Staff-Account.png