bored and lonely

poosheen Β  Β 

hey so I wasn't sure where to post this so it's going here!

I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat and possibly be friends.  I'm not currently at my usual home and there's a huge time difference so I can't talk to most of my friends. 😞

I like gaming, reading, singing, dancing, and a lot moreΒ so if you're into that stuff please reply! Looking for mainly 12-14 y/o πŸ˜„

• Like 2

• Ditch the Label Staff

Welcome to our community Poosheen! I know there are plenty of users with similar interests, so you've come to the right place! πŸ™‚Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, poosheen said:

I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat and possibly be friends.  I'm not currently at my usual home and there's a huge time difference so I can't talk to most of my friends. 😞

I like gaming, reading, singing, dancing, and a lot moreΒ so if you're into that stuff please reply! Looking for mainly 12-14 y/o πŸ˜„

hey poosheen!

I can talk and also I like everything you just listed lol!

20 hours ago, poosheen said:

oh neat! how's your day goin?

I am doing great so far!

I just finished competing in an online competition for speedcubing and improved my time a lot so that was fun! tho i am going to be stuck in my room for most of the day as my sister has a friend coming over but i am just going to watch Avatar lol

4 hours ago, MoonieOwl said:

I am doing great so far!

I just finished competing in an online competition for speedcubing and improved my time a lot so that was fun! tho i am going to be stuck in my room for most of the day as my sister has a friend coming over but i am just going to watch Avatar lol

Oh fun! My aunt and uncle just moved to a new house so I've been helping them pack.Β 

Cool! I am going to my grandparents house for the weekend so i wont be able to talk for a while but when i come back i will have one of the oldest and best lego sets with me as it was my dads and my grandparents still have all his lego!

Will speak when i get back

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello people! I'd love to know, is anyone on her an introvert like me? I know I sound like an extravert right now but that is because this is not IRL. I literally am so awkward it is embarrassing. Please respond I really want someone to relate to!Β 

Yes! Are you the only person in your family/friend group that is introverted? My whole family are introverts, but my friends not so much.

On 7/29/2021 at 10:04 PM, MoonieOwl said:

Cool! I am going to my grandparents house for the weekend so i wont be able to talk for a while but when i come back i will have one of the oldest and best lego sets with me as it was my dads and my grandparents still have all his lego!

Will speak when i get back

How you doing today?

On 7/28/2021 at 9:44 AM, poosheen said:

hey lovely. I would love to be friends πŸ™‚Β how you doing? I'm 16 ahh

On 10/12/2021 at 7:44 AM, Lillyrose4 said:

hey lovely. I would love to be friends πŸ™‚Β how you doing? I'm 16 ahh

I'm doing good! I'm a couple years younger than you:)

On 10/7/2021 at 8:38 PM, Star23 said:

Yes! Are you the only person in your family/friend group that is introverted? My whole family are introverts, but my friends not so much.

Nope. Only my mom is an extrovert and most of my friends are introverts.

4 hours ago, poosheen said:

I'm doing good! I'm a couple years younger than you:)

Nope. Only my mom is an extrovert and most of my friends are introverts.

i know 😞 

• 11 months later...