Being left out in groups

Yashi29    

Hello everyone, I felt that the people who liked me one time turns out to get rid of me because may be i m boring or the one who get too excited about things, or the childish nature in college, i don't know why but people leave me that makes me anxious and feels like i am just a burden for people around me, my ex, my best friends all side parted me one by one, or may they are doing groupism together and gossip about me, then started ignoring me. I feel like i should be alone now and stop putting efforts for anyone, i become cold day by day.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

Hello everyone, I felt that the people who liked me one time turns out to get rid of me because may be i m boring or the one who get too excited about things, or the childish nature in college, i don't know why but people leave me that makes me anxious and feels like i am just a burden for people around me, my ex, my best friends all side parted me one by one, or may they are doing groupism together and gossip about me, then started ignoring me. I feel like i should be alone now and stop putting efforts for anyone, i become cold day by day.

I'm so sorry to hear this Yashi29, you deserve friends and it seems like your college friends aren't being there for you

Something that may help is to join clubs outside of college (whatever hobby you are interested in) as most of the people I met at the clubs ended up being the most amazing, supportive and lifelong friends to this day - this could possibly be the same for you too?

Definitely don't shy away from being around people because if those who have hurt you, you deserve better!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

I'm so sorry to hear this Yashi29, you deserve friends and it seems like your college friends aren't being there for you

Something that may help is to join clubs outside of college (whatever hobby you are interested in) as most of the people I met at the clubs ended up being the most amazing, supportive and lifelong friends to this day - this could possibly be the same for you too?

Definitely don't shy away from being around people because if those who have hurt you, you deserve better!!

Yea, i met amazing people online but in person there is no one, i mean there is no club near me where i can meet new people and college is the only place which i try to avoid the most because of my ex , and his friends! But thanks for your kind words, it meant a lot for me! : ). Although i am happy being alone as being alone i am most productive in my work!

• Hug 1

15 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

Yea, i met amazing people online but in person there is no one, i mean there is no club near me where i can meet new people and college is the only place which i try to avoid the most because of my ex , and his friends! But thanks for your kind words, it meant a lot for me! : ). Although i am happy being alone as being alone i am most productive in my work!

Awww, im glad to hear that even though youre having to face these challenges, you have such a positive mindset!! Having a positive attitude to life is honestly the best trait to have in times like these:))

Your ex and his friends don't deserve such a wonderful friend like you,  I hope you do find real friends in person, you may find them in places you least expect! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww, im glad to hear that even though youre having to face these challenges, you have such a positive mindset!! Having a positive attitude to life is honestly the best trait to have in times like these:))

Your ex and his friends don't deserve such a wonderful friend like you,  I hope you do find real friends in person, you may find them in places you least expect! 

Thanks for your appreciation, btw i ain't positive all the time, sometimes i do feel lonely and exhausted sitting at one place for hours, and rewinding all the past memories and feel just empty and stuck! :/ But one thing is better that with hard times, you get to learn a lot about people and you! : )
Btw i wanna ask how to talk to someone personally?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

Thanks for your appreciation, btw i ain't positive all the time, sometimes i do feel lonely and exhausted sitting at one place for hours, and rewinding all the past memories and feel just empty and stuck! :/ But one thing is better that with hard times, you get to learn a lot about people and you! : )
Btw i wanna ask how to talk to someone personally?

I get you, you just think back on it all and it ends up making you feel exhausted <3

Whenever you feel empty or stuck, be sure to post on here so we can take your mind off of whatever is bringing you down!

Awww that's so sweet, it's so nice to get to know you too! Whenever I get down thinking about not so nice things that have happened to me, I always think to myself that I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for that experience or moment - do you also feel the same way?

Oh, for talking to a mentor, @catgal05 mentioned it on your Hello post, but a quick reminder, you can type (@ digital mentor) and this should bring someone from the mentor team to your post so thay can review it and talk, and from there, you can click on their profile and message them privately on CS with the message button,hope this helps!!

@Digital Mentor

• Like 1

Yea you are correct loneliness hits! and also i feel the same as you said!
and i raised a ticked for the form in the morning and it's night here, let's see how it goes! Thanks tons for helping me out! : )
Btw one small ques do we used to chat here in forums only or to create a post everytime? I m lil confused it's my first day using it! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

Yea you are correct loneliness hits! and also i feel the same as you said!
and i raised a ticked for the form in the morning and it's night here, let's see how it goes! Thanks tons for helping me out! : )
Btw one small ques do we used to chat here in forums only or to create a post everytime? I m lil confused it's my first day using it! 

Fingers crossed it all goes well!!

Awww it's my pleasure, im glad to be of help!!

As for your question, to chat usually people make a club and then add a post on their club forum so they can chat with other DTL members :D hope this helps!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Fingers crossed it all goes well!!

Awww it's my pleasure, im glad to be of help!!

As for your question, to chat usually people make a club and then add a post on their club forum so they can chat with other DTL members :D hope this helps!!

Hey , do you know how much time it will take to get a reply from mentors? I have been waiting from more than 1 day  after posting on community support : ( , i need someone to talk and let out my feelings! 

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

Hey , do you know how much time it will take to get a reply from mentors? I have been waiting from more than 1 day  after posting on community support : ( , i need someone to talk and let out my feelings! 

Hi @Yashi29,

Please don't worry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

We aren't a 24 hour service you see, so we don't always have mentors to cover the weekend. But you will have a reply today 😊 Thank you for reaching out.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Yashi29,

Please don't worry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

We aren't a 24 hour service you see, so we don't always have mentors to cover the weekend. But you will have a reply today 😊 Thank you for reaching out.

Thankyou so much for your reply, i felt a lil better, i have been checking whole day to talk to someone today, thanks much <3

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

I wrote something in a forum, here is the link to it

This thing triggers me a lot :(

I have replied to you on confidential support. Will look at your other post now.

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

Hello @Duckie , i heard something about both of them , and that is making me super anxious now : (

I have replied to you on confidential support my dear ❤️ I completely understand

Staff-Account.png