PurpleAyeAye    

Hey, so I met this girl at the end of January/beginning of February, while working tech on a dance show. We quickly became friends and she started sleeping over at my house and we became SUPER close. She comes over every weekend and lately spends two nights, we cuddle, she told me that I’m the only person she completely trusts and we are best friends. She also said she loves me. People have asked if we are dating or if she likes me and we said no. She even started this joke where we made my cousin think I lost my virginity to her and my cousin thinks we are friends with benefits. She even visited me in a mental hospital. Let’s call her ‘Grey’. Well Grey has my mum’s number and they text occasionally and gets along super well with both of my siblings. My mum just told me that it seems like we are dating the way we sleep. I really don’t know. She had a homophobic upbringing and has even told me that she still sometimes can’t differ from friendship and crushes. Grey is super protective over me and we tease each other a lot and make sexual jokes between us, it seems like it could be flirting but she also kinda acts this way with others. We always hangout just us two because we don’t have many friends. She has her own toothbrush at my house and her own side of the bed. As for my feelings…I just want her in my life. I guess I’d prefer as more than friends? But it sort of already feels romantic. She did say she likes a girl but like…I dunno…helppppp…..

Hiii Im Ash now im no profesional for sure but I had a similar exspeience with my bff E and she liked me I have a feeling grey likes you like that although ofc Im not grey I would have another friend ask or even aske her directly If YOU like this girl then go for it hun!

• Like 1

She has autism spectrum disorder so she sends a lot of mixed signals.

4 hours ago, PurpleAyeAye said:

She has autism spectrum disorder so she sends a lot of mixed signals.

Hi again Im not sating out situations are the same but so does e.

But another thing see how she acts around others does she act the same or is it inly around you?