Jump to content

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

i need some help on a situation and i also want to know if anyone else has gonna though the same things i have

What is the situation? I am here for you. :)

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, huskey said:

What is the situation? I am here for you. :)

So I’ve been talking to A since october 2022 and i really like him and i started having feels for A, we talk damn near everyday and on new years day this guy M followed and texted me on tiktok and we literally talk all night and day then we just stopped talking for a while. So a few weeks ago i invited A to a party and he told me that he might not be able to make it so he asked if he could invite his homeboy which made me a lil mad cuz i wanted me to come not his homeboy but whatever so he gave me his homeboys snap and it turned out to be M so idk what to do. A says he just wants to be sneaky links which im still a virgin and he knows that and he said he wants to take my virginity and he’s easy to talk to but M doesn’t know imma a virgin idk what to do 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 2/6/2023 at 4:53 AM, Everybody_luv_jae said:

i need some help on a situation and i also want to know if anyone else has gonna though the same things i have

 

Heyy @Everybody_luv_jae, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and wanted to give you a warm welcome. If you would like to speak one to one about anything personal, please do send through a request on confidential support tab right next to the blogs in top of the navigation bar; one of the support mentors will respond to you. We are so glad to have you join us on community here.

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

So I’ve been talking to A since october 2022 and i really like him and i started having feels for A, we talk damn near everyday and on new years day this guy M followed and texted me on tiktok and we literally talk all night and day then we just stopped talking for a while. So a few weeks ago i invited A to a party and he told me that he might not be able to make it so he asked if he could invite his homeboy which made me a lil mad cuz i wanted me to come not his homeboy but whatever so he gave me his homeboys snap and it turned out to be M so idk what to do. A says he just wants to be sneaky links which im still a virgin and he knows that and he said he wants to take my virginity and he’s easy to talk to but M doesn’t know imma a virgin idk what to do 

I hear you, A is easy to talk with and you've liked him since a few months now. M as well is someone you can keep talking with and he did make the first move of following you and texted as well. I totally see why you're conflicted about this situation. Firstly, I want to check with you about your level of comfort and safety with either of these boys, how do you feel about that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Luie said:

I hear you, A is easy to talk with and you've liked him since a few months now. M as well is someone you can keep talking with and he did make the first move of following you and texted as well. I totally see why you're conflicted about this situation. Firstly, I want to check with you about your level of comfort and safety with either of these boys, how do you feel about that?

I’m very comfortable with both of them but mostly A. Once M and me started talking on snap it was going good but then he told me he had a small dick but ion don’t really care about things like that but i dont really like M like i like A so when M told me this i told A and he tried to tell me i was sad for caring about size what thats not what it was about and it’s hard to have feelings for A when i know he only wants to be friends and be sneaky links which im ok with but i also feel like i was making an effort to try to come meet A but he didn’t want too but he doesn’t make me feel like im being played, when a guy at my school was talking shit about me A was there for me and he told me i was pretty, thick, and that wht tht dude said should have no effect on me and M has never done but i just don’t know what to do, now i’ve started trying to push those feelings out of my mind and i just liking a guy that goes to my school but idk what to do anymore if im being honest. Thank you so much @Luie for the warm thank you i’ve been talking to another digital mentor about another thing which she has been really helpful with so thank you to you both! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2023 at 4:34 PM, Everybody_luv_jae said:

So I’ve been talking to A since october 2022 and i really like him and i started having feels for A, we talk damn near everyday and on new years day this guy M followed and texted me on tiktok and we literally talk all night and day then we just stopped talking for a while. So a few weeks ago i invited A to a party and he told me that he might not be able to make it so he asked if he could invite his homeboy which made me a lil mad cuz i wanted me to come not his homeboy but whatever so he gave me his homeboys snap and it turned out to be M so idk what to do. A says he just wants to be sneaky links which im still a virgin and he knows that and he said he wants to take my virginity and he’s easy to talk to but M doesn’t know imma a virgin idk what to do 

Okay. If I was in this situation, I would just not worry to much about it. I say that, and I know you have probably heard that before, but it really does help. Trust me, I have had a couple of guys ask me to be their sneaky links and some of them blurted out that they want to take my virginity. Did I let them? No, because I am still a virgin.  I would take a step back and try to overlook the whole thing. This seems like a lot for you. How are you holding up? Are you doing okay? Is there anything else you want to add and/or concerned about? This just seems like a bad situation and I really don't want you to be in any danger. Here for you always!!! <#

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But i really like A and i want him to take my virginity. the only thing im not doing ok with M because he just pisses me off, i think because a sneaky link with M because he’s controlling and i feel like he’s using me. and i hate being used is one of my biggest pet peeves 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

But i really like A and i want him to take my virginity. the only thing im not doing ok with M because he just pisses me off, i think because a sneaky link with M because he’s controlling and i feel like he’s using me. and i hate being used is one of my biggest pet peeves 

Not to mention A has been there in ways for me i can’t even think he would he supported me when people were body shaming for being fat, calling me ugly, and saying ion act my own race which hurts deeply. he’s not just some random guy that wants to take my virginity  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 2/8/2023 at 1:27 AM, Everybody_luv_jae said:

Not to mention A has been there in ways for me i can’t even think he would he supported me when people were body shaming for being fat, calling me ugly, and saying ion act my own race which hurts deeply. he’s not just some random guy that wants to take my virginity  

I am truly sorry to hear that you were body shamed and were a victim of racism, would you like to speak more about this? Here for you. It sounds to me like somewhere you already know which person you'd like to sleep with. As you shared earlier that you're comfortable and safe with both, it's a matter of where your gut instinct is leaning more towards. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...