Coming out (funny)

Bisexual Soprano    

I came out to a friend of mine as genderfluid and they ALREADY KNEW

They said they had a feeling and weren't completely sure but weren't surprised 

I swear some people know EVERYTHING ABOUT ME BEFORE I KNOW IT MYSELF 

It's so funny bc this happened with a different friend when I came out as bi to them

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

It's so funny bc this happened with a different friend when I came out as bi to them

Hi @Bisexual Soprano,

Do you think they actually knew? Sometimes people say these things to make it seem like they predicted it. What do you think?

How did they react to the news otherwise? Was it a positive experience for you? :)

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Bisexual Soprano,

Do you think they actually knew? Sometimes people say these things to make it seem like they predicted it. What do you think?

How did they react to the news otherwise? Was it a positive experience for you? :)

It was a positive experience :D

I don't know if they actually knew.  I had no idea that I wasn't cis until the end of July.  But the friend I came out to isn't cis so maybe they did know something was up.  It was funny because I was completely oblivious to the fact that maybe I wasn't cis after all.

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

It was a positive experience :D

I don't know if they actually knew.  I had no idea that I wasn't cis until the end of July.  But the friend I came out to isn't cis so maybe they did know something was up.  It was funny because I was completely oblivious to the fact that maybe I wasn't cis after all.

Oh wow, that sounds like a really powerful experience in a way. You and your friend must be really close :)

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Oh wow, that sounds like a really powerful experience in a way. You and your friend must be really close :)

Sort of!  I had them in my favorite class last year and we did get to know each other.  They graduated that year though so I haven't seen them in a while.

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2023 at 6:11 PM, Bisexual Soprano said:

lol happened so many times