Hi - Im new here

Lila ย  ย 

SO.. I just find out about this website and read a couple of posts, I discover it while searching for a bisexuality test online :l yep. Seems like a nice place to listen (read) to others and why not share my own thoughts as well, since these last couple of months Iยดve been through lots of changes

Edited by Lila
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lila said:

SO.. I just find out about this website and read a couple of posts, I discover it while searching for a bisexuality test online :l yep. Seems like a nice place to listen (read) to others and why not share my own thoughts as well, since this last couple of months Iยดve been through lots of changes

Hey there welcome to the forum, I'm Leila, but my nickname is lulu. Here at DTL if you're needing advice or just support there are digital mentors who are here who can support you via private message, also you can get support by on top of your screen there should be on your screen that says confidential support you can get support that way too, lovely to meet you.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Hey there welcome to the forum, I'm Leila, but my nickname is lulu. Here at DTL if you're needing advice or just support there are digital mentors who are here who can support you via private message, also you can get support by on top of your screen there should be on your screen that says confidential support you can get support that way too, lovely to meet you.

Awww thank you so much lulu, Iยดm currently trying to understand how everything here worksย ๐Ÿ˜…

3 minutes ago, Lila said:

Awww thank you so much lulu, Iยดm currently trying to understand how everything here worksย ๐Ÿ˜…

I can help you navigate the community if you'd like? I can explain everything? Would that help?<3

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

"This is really helpful"

-Leila- was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 25 points.

Just now, Lila said:

Yeah! thank youย 

Okay so, to start of with at the very top of your screen you see a long tab with different options to click on for different things? So, the first tab is forums, if you click on forums you'll be taken to the home page where you'll be able to see every sub forum( which I'll come to in a minute), the next one along on that tab is what's happening, there you'll see what recent activity is going on in the communityย  so like badges users in the community have earned, posts that have been posted recently etc. The next one along is confidential support , here when you click on it you'll find a button that says request support when you do make a request one of these lovely people @Monsoonย @Blondieย @Luieย or @Auroraย will kindly reply back to you, it might take up to 24 hours to been seen so if it's not replied to straight away then don't panic they haven't forgotten about you <3.

Going onto the sub forums, as you may have already discovered there are multiple sub forums for different things people are going through, you have the welcome sub forum where you will see anyone knew will introduce themselves there and users will reply, like I have with you! The next one is chat where you can post light hearted posts, chat about anything as long as it's within the guidelines! You have a mental health sub forum where whoever is struggling with, Depression anxiety, etc can post there struggles and worries in that sub forum and a mentor or a user will reply! Does that make sense so far?ย ย 

There are different ways to get involved here at DTL, and it's a fun loving space. I see it as my family. You may or not have seen silly @Harperย about haha ๐Ÿ˜†! He loves minions oh wait that'd me๐Ÿ˜œ! But, Harper is the community manager who is here to make sure everything is kept within the guidelines etc etc. I forgot forward, at the top of the tabs there is a tab which says 'staff' if you click on that, you'll see a list of managers who are @Wookieeย and @Harperย you'll see other team members that are ( sorry if I forgot some ) @Meetkatย @Daisieย @Big Eย etc. Sorry I forgot some๐Ÿ˜ฉ!ย ย 

Does that help a little bit?ย 

• Like 3
  • Yaaas 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lila said:

That helps a lot!!!!!ย  Thank you so much for taking the time to explain me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Took meย  agesssss but your worth it!<3 glad I can help you x

• Hug 1

Just now, Lila said:

Omg thank u thank u thank uย 

Need any more information about what to do here hmu! Haha

4 hours ago, Lila said:

SO.. I just find out about this website and read a couple of posts, I discover it while searching for a bisexuality test online :l yep. Seems like a nice place to listen (read) to others and why not share my own thoughts as well, since these last couple of months Iยดve been through lots of changes

Hi :) Welcome

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luluu said:

Okay so, to start of with at the very top of your screen you see a long tab with different options to click on for different things? So, the first tab is forums, if you click on forums you'll be taken to the home page where you'll be able to see every sub forum( which I'll come to in a minute), the next one along on that tab is what's happening, there you'll see what recent activity is going on in the communityย  so like badges users in the community have earned, posts that have been posted recently etc. The next one along is confidential support , here when you click on it you'll find a button that says request support when you do make a request one of these lovely people @Monsoonย @Blondieย @Luieย or @Auroraย will kindly reply back to you, it might take up to 24 hours to been seen so if it's not replied to straight away then don't panic they haven't forgotten about you <3.

Going onto the sub forums, as you may have already discovered there are multiple sub forums for different things people are going through, you have the welcome sub forum where you will see anyone knew will introduce themselves there and users will reply, like I have with you! The next one is chat where you can post light hearted posts, chat about anything as long as it's within the guidelines! You have a mental health sub forum where whoever is struggling with, Depression anxiety, etc can post there struggles and worries in that sub forum and a mentor or a user will reply! Does that make sense so far?ย ย 

There are different ways to get involved here at DTL, and it's a fun loving space. I see it as my family. You may or not have seen silly @Harperย about haha ๐Ÿ˜†! He loves minions oh wait that'd me๐Ÿ˜œ! But, Harper is the community manager who is here to make sure everything is kept within the guidelines etc etc. I forgot forward, at the top of the tabs there is a tab which says 'staff' if you click on that, you'll see a list of managers who are @Wookieeย and @Harperย you'll see other team members that are ( sorry if I forgot some ) @Meetkatย @Daisieย @Big Eย etc. Sorry I forgot some๐Ÿ˜ฉ!ย ย 

This is extensive :) I also see the community as my family :)ย 

• Like 1

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

This is extensive :) I also see the community as my family :)ย 

I like helping people to get to know the forum lol took me ages doe

11 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I like helping people to get to know the forum lol took me ages doe

I still don't know how to do some things :)

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

I still don't know how to do some things :)

Like? Maybe I can help haha

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

Like? Maybe I can help haha

Editing posts, uploading images....

I don't particularly care though. I get by :)

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Editing posts, uploading images....

I don't particularly care though. I get by :)

I can't edit posts either! Plus, I upload images by posting it on a uploader then copying image link to here :)

2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I can't edit posts either! Plus, I upload images by posting it on a uploader then copying image link to here :)

Ohh ok

On 9/22/2022 at 6:11 PM, Luluu said:

@Rileydoesntknowย plus, @Harper could this be a pinned post if I add more onto it?

On 9/22/2022 at 1:11 PM, Luluu said:

Thank you Luluu!