This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Flint    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.

T.W!! Mention of mental illnesses, Self-harm, Suicide, Eating Disorder, Miscarriage, and Trauma

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆🌈⭐💗🤙💕💫🫀🎧🎶🎵👁️‍🗨️🪴🪐👾🌠🧠🦷💤💭🥫🦉🎳🍜🥝🎃🦄🚹⚠️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🌎👩‍❤️‍👨💎🔅☢️☣️🥁🧍‍♂️🕴️⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Hello everyone! My name is flint. I'm really cool 😎. I have bad humor and may say some things that might possibly trigger people, but I promise I don't mean it and I'm not all bad. My only triggers (that I know of) are yelling, screaming (unless ur into gore.. then we might just get along >:D), and touching thighs (😰). I LOVE takis, candy, food, plushies, and video games! I am transgender (female to male) with he/him/his pronouns, Pansexual, Demisexual, and Poly (My partner is okay with my dating other people while dating them, so if ur interested ;D /hj). I really like Half Life, Portal, Roblox, and Yan Sim (there's more I'm just too lazy). I have (possibly haven't gotten tested yet, planning on it) Autism, ADHD, BPD, MDD, and possibly an eating disorder. I am a rainbow baby 🌈:D (I was a baby that came after a miscarriage for those who don't know what it means). If you are wanting to talk to me, I can be very shy and distant but I promise I'll open up soon and talk a lot. I am 13 currently writing this (My birthday is June 28 so I'll be 14 soon!!! :DDD) but I don't mind talking or befriending any age (yeah ik, I like being friends with teens, adults, or kids. babies even >:DD)! I have mixed music taste and the personality for anything!! I dress kinda gothic, emo, and aesthetic-ish (can't really explain, ill give you my Pinterest if you're interested, that's got my whole vibe and what I find funny lmao). I am wanting (needing, craving, absolutely feral 🥶 for) new friends, so if you want to be friends or talk, 

If you want to contact me on anything else, PLEASE let me know!! I am willing to talk about ANYTHING!!! I love talking about various different things and I will talk to you for hours at a time! If I don't answer, I'm probably not in the mood to talk, or busy. PLSSSS DON'T BE SHY!!! I WON'T JUDGE YOU FOR ANYTHING <333!!! 

Edited by Monsoon
Sharing personal details

Hey @Flint

Welcome to the DTL support community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I can see that have mentioned a few different conditions that you have, or might, and it sounds like it must be pretty intense for you. I'm just wanting to see how you're doing and check in? I can imagine it's a lot to cope with, and I am just wondering if you have some good support around you? Take care and speak soon.

Oh, by the way, we don't allow users to share personal details that can allow them to be contacted outside of our community - hope that's okay!

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 3/27/2023 at 6:55 PM, Flint said:

T.W!! Mention of mental illnesses, Self-harm, Suicide, Eating Disorder, Miscarriage, and Trauma

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆🌈⭐💗🤙💕💫🫀🎧🎶🎵👁️‍🗨️🪴🪐👾🌠🧠🦷💤💭🥫🦉🎳🍜🥝🎃🦄🚹⚠️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🌎👩‍❤️‍👨💎🔅☢️☣️🥁🧍‍♂️🕴️⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Hello everyone! My name is flint. I'm really cool 😎. I have bad humor and may say some things that might possibly trigger people, but I promise I don't mean it and I'm not all bad. My only triggers (that I know of) are yelling, screaming (unless ur into gore.. then we might just get along >:D), and touching thighs (😰). I LOVE takis, candy, food, plushies, and video games! I am transgender (female to male) with he/him/his pronouns, Pansexual, Demisexual, and Poly (My partner is okay with my dating other people while dating them, so if ur interested ;D /hj). I really like Half Life, Portal, Roblox, and Yan Sim (there's more I'm just too lazy). I have (possibly haven't gotten tested yet, planning on it) Autism, ADHD, BPD, MDD, and possibly an eating disorder. I am a rainbow baby 🌈:D (I was a baby that came after a miscarriage for those who don't know what it means). If you are wanting to talk to me, I can be very shy and distant but I promise I'll open up soon and talk a lot. I am 13 currently writing this (My birthday is June 28 so I'll be 14 soon!!! :DDD) but I don't mind talking or befriending any age (yeah ik, I like being friends with teens, adults, or kids. babies even >:DD)! I have mixed music taste and the personality for anything!! I dress kinda gothic, emo, and aesthetic-ish (can't really explain, ill give you my Pinterest if you're interested, that's got my whole vibe and what I find funny lmao). I am wanting (needing, craving, absolutely feral 🥶 for) new friends, so if you want to be friends or talk, 

If you want to contact me on anything else, PLEASE let me know!! I am willing to talk about ANYTHING!!! I love talking about various different things and I will talk to you for hours at a time! If I don't answer, I'm probably not in the mood to talk, or busy. PLSSSS DON'T BE SHY!!! I WON'T JUDGE YOU FOR ANYTHING <333!!! 

Welcome to DTL Flint! ^^

Hey lovely to meet you, I can relate to you when you say you have an eating disorder, if you want any advice or someone to talk to feel free to tag me and I will kindly give you support, sending my love ❤️

Oh, yeah, I try not to make a big deal of it and I didn't know, sorry.

• Hug 1