I want to talk to someone being the real me not some "nerd" trying to be cool

JayJay11    

Hey there,

I just saw the title of your topic around wanting to talk to someone as yourself, and I'm wondering, can you tell me more about this? What is this like for you? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I just saw the title of your topic around wanting to talk to someone as yourself, and I'm wondering, can you tell me more about this? What is this like for you? 

Umm.. well first of english not my best writting language so srry for any misspelling errors. Well I just want to talk to people beeing me no lies talk about my problems and things like that

• Ditch the Label Staff
16 hours ago, JayJay11 said:

Umm.. well first of english not my best writting language so srry for any misspelling errors. Well I just want to talk to people beeing me no lies talk about my problems and things like that

That's okay, your writing is great! 🙂

When you are with friends online - do you feel you are holding parts of yourself back?

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, Blondie said:

That's okay, your writing is great! 🙂

When you are with friends online - do you feel you are holding parts of yourself back?

Thx

sometimes yes

• Ditch the Label Staff
14 hours ago, JayJay11 said:

Thx

sometimes yes

If it feels too big to do it all at once, maybe you could try sharing these parts of you bit by bit?

Staff-Account.png

Blondie
This post was recognized by Blondie!

Ambi was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 25 points.

Just so you know, "nerds" are cool. They are some of the coolest people on the planet and they run the world from billion dollar gaming franchises to CEO's in international companies. Nerds are smart, funny, and yes "cool". So, I think you should start hanging around people who love you for being your cool, nerdy self rather than whoever made you feel like you have to pretend to be cool because you are a nerd. You are amazing just the way you are, and you should never feel like you have to pretend to be cool.

• Like 2
  • Yaaas 1